Harvey Wants Cousins To Play!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sax
Club Player

Harvey Wants Cousins To Play!

SaintWodonga
Club Player

So do I!

Tony Lockett kicks 10 goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4ZQJHjlvM
sax
Club Player

SaintWodonga wrote:So do I!
Me Too! :D

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Re: Harvey Wants Cousins To Play!

would be a better headline if it said "harvey wants cousins to play for st kilda". god forbid he goes to carlton.

sax
Club Player

bigcarl wrote:would be a better headline if it said "harvey wants cousins to play for st kilda". god forbid he goes to carlton.
Good Point! :shock:

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

I'm prepared to take the risk-nothing ventured nothing gained.

As long as he has a stringent drug and alcohol clause in his contrast.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

all we are saying is give cuz a chance. oh yeah. i want him bursting through the centre and kicking to roo on the lead.

how good would that be??

yipper
SS Life Member

Con Gorozidis wrote:all we are saying is give cuz a chance. oh yeah. i want him bursting through the centre and kicking to roo on the lead.

how good would that be??
Even better - would be to see him get 40+ touches, 2-3 goals and BOG in a big Saints win over.......Collingwood!!

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
markp
Saintsational Legend

Shame they wont get to play together for us though.... :(

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

We need Cousins (and with Ray) gives us a little bit of speed out of the middle, something we sadly lacked this year.

We have a midfield full of once pacers. Only Jones and to a lesser extent Dal Santo has any real speed.

While we develop players like Steven and the #13 pick whom will be the fastest hardest best midfielder ever picked from that number (hoping like hell), we need an older head with extreme class who these young ones can learn off.

Forget the off field stuff for a minute. We just had 21 years of extreme class just walk out the door, we need the guiding hand of someone like COusins on the football careers of our youngsters.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

We will be adding five to the Senior list and five to the Rookie list. Lets hope that most of them are quick!

Saint Mik
Club Player

bigcarl wrote:would be a better headline if it said "harvey wants cousins to play for st kilda". god forbid he goes to carlton.
Yes I thought shyte Banger is back dooring us already, I thought this thread was going to be about Harvey wants Cousins at the Blues.

How quickly things can change in football I am already linking the Blues to Bangers name :cry:

As Cousins guts tells us "such is life"

Forget the past, Saints footy, One better in 2010
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:We need Cousins (and with Ray) gives us a little bit of speed out of the middle, something we sadly lacked this year.

We have a midfield full of once pacers. Only Jones and to a lesser extent Dal Santo has any real speed.

While we develop players like Steven and the #13 pick whom will be the fastest hardest best midfielder ever picked from that number (hoping like hell), we need an older head with extreme class who these young ones can learn off.

Forget the off field stuff for a minute. We just had 21 years of extreme class just walk out the door, we need the guiding hand of someone like COusins on the football careers of our youngsters.

well said JB. spot on son!!!

dal is awesome at finding space. but hes one paced too.

MACEwasACE
Club Player

Just a comment to all the Anti-Cousins peopel around the place.

I was watching 20-1 last night and could help thinking after they lauded Jeniffer Capriati's comeback (From drugs and theft) and some surfer dude (who also was aleged to have been taking cocaine), people are amazing.

I don't see any diference between other spoting stars going off the rails with substance abuse only to recover and work their way back to their best.

I guess it just depends on who you are if people are willing to let you try to redeem yourself.

If Ben comes back to AFL (hopefully us) and succeeds, I recon it would be a sbig a sporting come back as there has been.

Good luck Ben. Hope you choose us.

IF It is to be it is up to me.
markp
Saintsational Legend

MACEwasACE wrote:Just a comment to all the Anti-Cousins peopel around the place.

I was watching 20-1 last night and could help thinking after they lauded Jeniffer Capriati's comeback (From drugs and theft) and some surfer dude (who also was aleged to have been taking cocaine), people are amazing.

I don't see any diference between other spoting stars going off the rails with substance abuse only to recover and work their way back to their best.

I guess it just depends on who you are if people are willing to let you try to redeem yourself.

If Ben comes back to AFL (hopefully us) and succeeds, I recon it would be a sbig a sporting come back as there has been.

Good luck Ben. Hope you choose us.
The media must feed, and they don't particularly care if they are building someone up or cutting them down (much to the surprise of many who thought they were 'loved')... if this is handled right I'm sure he will be welcomed back and lauded (by the media at least)... they'll be dying to use the 'Sinner to Saint' line!

Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

MACEwasACE wrote:

That surfer dude was Occy (Mark Occhilupo). He was supposedly washed up at 23 and 40 kgs overweight. Came back and won a world title at 33 years old. A truly inspirational story is Occys.

kickittokosi!!!!
Club Player

Warnie also wants Cousins!!!!!!!!!!

see end of article in HS today.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/ ... 82,00.html

It's settled then.
If he gets warnie's tick of approval he's got mine.
Imagine the post-match celebrations with Cousins and Warnie!
Gossip mags would have a field day.

Go Saints!!!

go saints!
The Saintsational Man
Club Player

kickittokosi!!!! wrote:Warnie also wants Cousins!!!!!!!!!!

see end of article in HS today.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/ ... 82,00.html

It's settled then.
If he gets warnie's tick of approval he's got mine.
Imagine the post-match celebrations with Cousins and Warnie!
Gossip mags would have a field day.

Go Saints!!!
HarveyWarneHamill anyone? :wink:

Doesn't suprise me that he's backing Harves up and he loves the saints, so why wouldn't he want BC in a saints jumper?

BC9 is coming.....