Harvs Memorabilia

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bangerisking
Club Player

Harvs Memorabilia

Hi guys just wondering if anyone has purchased any of the Robert Harvey memorabilia thats currently advertised on saints.com

Im looking at buying the Lithograph but are yet to see what it actucally looks like, if anyones purchased one could they please post a pic, thanks in advance

BANGER 350 & STILL GOING STRONG
BonoRocks
Club Player

Re: Harvs Memorabilia

bangerisking wrote:Hi guys just wondering if anyone has purchased any of the Robert Harvey memorabilia thats currently advertised on saints.com

Im looking at buying the Lithograph but are yet to see what it actucally looks like, if anyones purchased one could they please post a pic, thanks in advance
I have the lithograph, picked it up yesterday, Very happy.
I have a heap of jumpers from earlier released things for harvs, burkie ad stewie and thought id go for something different this time and very happy

My little boy Harvey :) come running inside for tea last night and all he said was wow, when he seen it, lol he is 4

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

I was wondering if many are going for the harvey / Moorabbin piece with the piece of moorabbin included..

one of my favourite pieces of memorabia ( not saints) is part of a seat from the old Bay 13

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

BonoRocks wrote:
bangerisking wrote:Hi guys just wondering if anyone has purchased any of the Robert Harvey memorabilia thats currently advertised on saints.com

I have a heap of jumpers from earlier released things for harvs, burkie ad stewie and thought id go for something different this time and very happy

My little boy Harvey :) come running inside for tea last night and all he said was wow, when he seen it, lol he is 4
Lol, love the kids name :lol: :lol:
Can't wait til I have my own little Havey running about :lol: :lol:

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
GrumpyOne

Armoooo wrote:
BonoRocks wrote:

As long as you remember to spell it right :wink:

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
Armoooo wrote:
BonoRocks wrote:

I've got a few years to get it right yet :lol:

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

Armoooo wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
Armoooo wrote:
BonoRocks wrote:

I've got a few years to get it right yet :lol:
It always boils down to the Harves and the Harve-nots.

#1 was called Harvey before he made his entry into the world over 8 years ago - my surname didn't really help make it a real name.

And on topic - I think my folks have bought one of the club's Harve's things - apparently it will be big. Should make for some interesting interior decorating discussions. :?

bangerisking
Club Player

Could you post a pic if possible or is it the same as the one thats on the website?

BANGER 350 & STILL GOING STRONG
Moorabbin Saints
Club Player

BonoRocks wrote: My little boy Harvey :) come running inside for tea last night and all he said was wow, when he seen it, lol he is 4
My cousins a Harvey as well! Love the name!

BonoRocks
Club Player

bangerisking wrote:
Could you post a pic if possible or is it the same as the one thats on the website?
ive got no idea how to upload the photos onto here
but ive got
burkie 300 game jmpber no 1 of 30
Stewie 300 game jumper no 1 of 30
Harvs 250 game jumper no 1 of 100

Got a few other jumpers and got the lithograph of the recent harvs stuff, still see the pic online. Its very good..

Need more walls to put all this stuff lol.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

finaly saints leading in the ledger in something
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/ ... 61,00.html

IT'S official. Robert Harvey was footy's most popular player in 2008.

AFL Auctions figures show fans spent more on memorabilia celebrating the St Kilda legend, who retired this year, than any other player.

Harvey's fans forked out $41,098 on the site -- including more than $5000 for a single jumper.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I wonder how much of that the club and Harves get for the bottom line

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

And a little interesting fact on Robert Harvey...

He is a well known resident in Mount Eliza on the Mornington Peninsula and while I will not post his street name the number of his house is...

You guessed it No.35

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.