Footy first board members gutless?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

sainteronline wrote:
Devilhead wrote:
Have you ever thought that this "confidential information" that the club are with holding could have legal implications
you're grasping at straws

have you ever thought that there is no "confidential information"
Have you ever thought anything otherwise :roll:

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
sainteronline

Devilhead wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
Devilhead wrote:
Have you ever thought that this "confidential information" that the club are with holding could have legal implications

no

so?your point is?

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

I suspect if the club's decision was based on the fact that they thought he was still using then the reason they wouldn't say that publicly would have legal basis (privacy, criminal, exposure to defamation etc).

I suspect if it was a 'sponsor' based decision, then they won't come out and say that becasue, um, der, they need money to stay viable in a climate where potential sponsors are rapidly running out of it.

In short, if the democratically elected board had reasons, it had reasons.

Don't like it, vote em out next time around.

sainteronline

Thinline wrote:I suspect if the club's decision was based on the fact that they thought he was still using then the reason they wouldn't say that publicly would have legal basis (privacy, criminal, exposure to defamation etc).

I suspect if it was a 'sponsor' based decision, then they won't come out and say that becasue, um, der, they need money to stay viable in a climate where potential sponsors are rapidly running out of it.

In short, if the democratically elected board had reasons, it had reasons.

Don't like it, vote em out next time around.
dont say that

thats blasphemy round here

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

sainteronline wrote:
dont say that

It's just how it is. People should just deal with it.

Some on here'd have us reckon our board is fulll of incompetent dibblers se intentions are to bring the club to it's knees and ruin all our lives forever. It's ridiculous.

tweedaletomanning
Club Player

Thinline wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
dont say that

It's just how it is. People should just deal with it.

Some on here'd have us reckon our board is fulll of incompetent dibblers se intentions are to bring the club to it's knees and ruin all our lives forever. It's ridiculous.
You're half right... 8-)

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

sainteronline wrote:
Devilhead wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
Devilhead wrote:

no

so?your point is?
Why are trying to get the board to disclose information when in your obdurate mind you are absolutely 100% sure that there is nothing for them to disclose anyway

You keep saying "SAY IT" but apparently according to you there is nothing for them to say

Your questioning and brain processes defy reason and contradict your obstinate beliefs

sainteronline

Devilhead wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
Devilhead wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
Devilhead wrote:

no

so?your point is?
Why are trying to get the board to disclose information when in your obdurate mind you are absolutely 100% sure that there is nothing for them to disclose anyway
yes there is the real reason not"confidential info"
You keep saying "SAY IT" but apparently according to you there is nothing for them to say

Your questioning and brain processes defy reason and contradict your obstinate beliefs
you should be on the board

baffle em with bullschyte :wink: lmao

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

sainteronline wrote:
Devilhead wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
Devilhead wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
Devilhead wrote:

no

so?your point is?

It seems you get baffled a lot :wink: lmao

sainteronline

Devilhead wrote:

only by bullschyte an bullschyters

an ur full of it

RBnW
Club Player

sainteronline wrote:
Devilhead wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
Devilhead wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
Devilhead wrote:

no

so?your point is?

You have lost the plot mate, you think the board should be at the end of a phone to take your call because you dont agree with something that they do... :roll:
You are most likley the kind that ring up and abuse the girl on the end of the phone at the club and dont leave your name....big guy... :oops:
I've been reading this thread and how you are carrying on....you should be ashamed of yourself.......sad.... :cry: :cry:
The board didn't take months to make a call on drafting BC most of which would be confidential to tell you so you could put it on here....
they have handled this well from what I have seen and heard on radio and TV....Drain is one of the best in footy management and I would back him on this one....
back into your burrow.......and have a good sleep.... :P

Our best is yet
to come......
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

sainteronline wrote:
Devilhead wrote:

an ur full of it
No one likes a sore loser :cry:

Best luck in your search for "the truth" :roll: lmao

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

wow, I just got home from climbing Mt Everest... is this thread still going? :lol:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
sainteronline

RBnW wrote: You have lost the plot mate, you think the board should be at the end of a phone to take your call because you dont agree with something that they do... :roll: (not just mine seems there was a lot orf people ringing the club)
You are most likley the kind that ring up and abuse the girl on the end of the phone at the club and dont leave your name....big guy... :oops: (wrong again)
I've been reading this thread and how you are carrying on....you should be ashamed of yourself.......sad.... :cry: :cry:
The board didn't take months to make a call on drafting BC most of which would be confidential (ah yes the old confidential info,good one covers anything that 1)to tell you so you could put it on here....
they have handled this well from what I have seen and heard on radio and TV(we disagree)....Drain is one of the best in footy management and I would back him on this one....i
back into your burrow.......and have a good sleep.... :P
you couldnt find your burrow

if i do have a good sleep you'll neverknow,you know why

thats right"confidential" :wink:

sainteronline

Devilhead wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
Devilhead wrote:

an ur full of it
No one likes a sore loser :cry:

Best luck in your search for "the truth" :roll: lmao
do you have anything remotely associated to this thread to ad?

DHEAD(good abreviation for your name suits you too)

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

So sainteronline, whom did you say you were voting for at the AGM?

Oh thats right you dont know who is standing, but you are going to vote out the current board.

LMAO.

You really have got yourself in a tizz over this haven't you? :D :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
sainteronline

joffaboy wrote:So sainteronline, whom did you say you were voting for at the AGM?

Oh thats right you dont know who is standing, but you are going to vote out the current board.

LMAO.

You really have got yourself in a tizz over this haven't you? :D :D
i said bring on the agm

see i thought you could ask questions obviously im wrong joffa old son

and yes if mickey mouse was running against them i'd vote for him(not really but you get the gist)

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

sainteronline wrote:
Yes initially I did try to point out to you a reason as to why the board may have not decided to reveal any so called "Confidential Information" ie: legal implications

Then I felt it necessary to point out shortcomings in your thought process because you were wanting the board to reveal information that in your mind didn't think existed anyway thus contradicting yourself :shock:

Then you decided to take it a personal level :evil:

Now whose the DHEAD again :(

sainteronline

Devilhead wrote:
sainteronline wrote:
Yes initially I did try to point out to you a reason as to why the board may have not decided to reveal any so called "Confidential Information" ie: legal implications (what legal implications, you're guessing, you don't know if they are any legal implications, once again I will explain it to you "confidential information is the oldest line in the political book, it gets pulled out whenever they don't want you to know something that will make them look stupid or if they just don't want to tell you)
Then I felt it necessary to point out shortcomings in your thought process because you were wanting the board to reveal information that in your mind didn't think existed anyway thus contradicting yourself :shock: (where did I say I wanted them to reveal information that didn't exist? I just want more answers than "confidential information", go back to school and get some comprehension skills)

Then you decided to take it a personal level :evil: (go back over the posts I think you will find you were the one that took it to a personal level first, I just done it better)

Now whose the DHEAD again :( (um once again that would be you :oops: )

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Heard from a very reliable source last night why BC was not chosen.

"Confidential Information" is correct.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
sainteronline

SENsaintsational wrote:Heard from a very reliable source last night why BC was not chosen.

and I should believe you because?

Richter
SS Life Member

sainteronline wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:Heard from a very reliable source last night why BC was not chosen.

Because of the fact that SEN has good credibility on here.

Precisely the reason why I am p***ed at the Board's announcement of this. I don't really trust Archie Fraser, but I do Nathan Burke or Andrew Thompson.

If Burkie steps forward to say we aren't taking him but we won't tell you why (which is basically what Archie said) then whilst I still want to know I accept it as I voted for Nathan Burke. I have a right to 'un-elect him' at the next AGM if I so chose (not that I plan to). He is accountable.

For mine the announcement to the fans was poorly handled. If you're saying to the fans "trust us, we made the right decision, we have all the info, but can't (for reasons of confidentiality) tell all and sundry" then you should use a spokesman who I can trust.

P.s. If there's any chance of a PM SEN I'd appreciate it. Clearly no worries if you also prefer to keep your info confidential. Cheers. :wink:
Last edited by Richter on Fri 28 Nov 2008 10:23am, edited 2 times in total.

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

sainteronline wrote:

Don't care if you believe me or not.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

sainteronline wrote: what legal implications, you're guessing, you don't know if they are any legal implications
No I'm not guessing I'm hypothesizing

Here read what i wrote again but this time take note of the words in the bold typing

Yes initially I did try to point out to you a reason as to why the board may have not decided to reveal any so called "Confidential Information" ie: legal implications

I've never said there are any legal implications and I have never said there aren't any legal implications - seriously what the hell do i know - I was only trying to offer a valid explanation as to why they MAY not be able to reveal any so-called CI that they may have accumulated through the review

You should really learn to read properly
sainteronline wrote: once again I will explain it to you "confidential information is the oldest line in the political book, it gets pulled out whenever they don't want you to know something that will make them look stupid or if they just don't want to tell you
And you know this for a fact???

Here one's MAYBE they really are in possession of confidential information that they cannot reveal because of legal ramifications
sainteronline wrote: where did I say I wanted them to reveal information that didn't exist? I just want more answers than "confidential information", go back to school and get some comprehension skills
In a previous post you said

" have you ever thought that there is no "confidential information"

and I replied

" have you ever thought otherwise"

to which your reply in bolded capital letters was

"NO"

which implies that you don't believe that the board has any confidential information at all yet you keep saying you want more information

So in your mind you want more information that you believe doesn't exist

I think you need to get your brain online
sainteronline wrote: go back over the posts I think you will find you were the one that took it to a personal level first, I just done it better
Yeah you done it better by calling me a BULLCHYTER & a DHEAD :lol:

however I effectively dismantled your arguments and made you look silly :wink:

sainteronline

Devilhead wrote:
sainteronline wrote: what legal implications, you're guessing, you don't know if they are any legal implications
No I'm not guessing I'm hypothesizing

Here read what i wrote again but this time take note of the words in the bold typing

I've never said there are any legal implications and I have never said there aren't any legal implications - seriously what the hell do i know - I was only trying to offer a valid explanation as to why they MAY not be able to reveal any so-called CI that they may have accumulated through the review

You should really learn to read properly
sainteronline wrote: once again I will explain it to you "confidential information is the oldest line in the political book, it gets pulled out whenever they don't want you to know something that will make them look stupid or if they just don't want to tell you
And you know this for a fact???

Here one's MAYBE they really are in possession of confidential information that they cannot reveal because of legal ramifications
sainteronline wrote: where did I say I wanted them to reveal information that didn't exist? I just want more answers than "confidential information", go back to school and get some comprehension skills
In a previous post you said

" have you ever thought that there is no "confidential information"

and I replied

" have you ever thought otherwise"

to which your reply in bolded capital letters was

"NO"

which implies that you don't believe that the board has any confidential information at all yet you keep saying you want more information

So in your mind you want more information that you believe doesn't exist

I think you need to get your brain online
sainteronline wrote: go back over the posts I think you will find you were the one that took it to a personal level first, I just done it better
Yeah you done it better by calling me a BULLCHYTER & a DHEAD :lol:

however I effectively dismantled your arguments and made you look silly :wink:

i'll say this once more

i believe they have reasons,just dont believe there "ci" line

also check your thesaurus, hypothesis= guess

now who looks silly

DHEAD lmao :D