Club Shop

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Moorabbin Saints
Club Player

Club Shop

I posted this in the clash jumpers thread but this should be seen more.

In the next few days (before Xmas) I'm looking to get down to Moorabbin to purchase one of our jumpers. I'm currently undecided between which jumper.

Has anyone recently been down there and can tell me what they have? I'm pretty sure they would have the home/clash but I'm not too sure about the white with a black cross training jumper which I'm pretty keen on.

If anyone can help it'd be greatly appreciated.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Have you had a look at the shop link on the official site? I'm fairly sure tha anything for sale there, they would have in the actual store...

They should have the Home/ Clash and a few training jerseys... a couple of the basketball type ones and then theres the actual jersey type one which is the hot cross bun variation, that also comes in a black version...

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
Moorabbin Saints
Club Player

Armoooo wrote:Have you had a look at the shop link on the official site? I'm fairly sure tha anything for sale there, they would have in the actual store...

They should have the Home/ Clash and a few training jerseys... a couple of the basketball type ones and then theres the actual jersey type one which is the hot cross bun variation, that also comes in a black version...
Yeah I have. Everything's pretty much there except for your training jumper - the one I'm most keen on! I don't really want to go if I don't have the option of the training.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Oh that's strange... I would have thought it would be up on the website by now :? :?

It was in the catalogue that came with the membership renewal forms... I guess your best bet would be to try calling to club before you go, they would be able to tell you what they have in and if they have your size etc...

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
Moorabbin Saints
Club Player

Armoooo wrote:Oh that's strange... I would have thought it would be up on the website by now :? :?

It was in the catalogue that came with the membership renewal forms... I guess your best bet would be to try calling to club before you go, they would be able to tell you what they have in and if they have your size etc...
Oh if it was in the Membership Brochure then it should be right. I can always pop down early next year in about 5 minutes.

Thanks mate.

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

I dont believe the new clash jumpers or training tops will be available until December 19th

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

some items on the website if you click through say pre order for when available Dec

the shop it going to be open next weekend.

other option is to go through 1300 GO SAINTS and ask-- before making the trip..

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Moorabbin Saints
Club Player

I emailed and the reply was no. She said that the 09 stock (not the home and clash, thats already there) would probably come in late January.

Thanks to anyone who helped.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

the club shop is pretty useless with dates etc... they set a date that items will be out and it ends up being no where near where they say. this year they have stuffed up badly, they said the white training jumper (that santa was going to get me) will be out this week and the store will be open on both saturday and sunday so santa can go and buy it for me.
ususally they are a week or 2 off the dates they set, but this year its not in the same YEAR they said :roll:
pathetic

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."