My meeting with Archie Fraser

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:in my experience b4e is not a liar......i have called him many other things when this forum was more free for all....he has done likewise to me......but liar is not one of them...if he says he had a meeting with that scottish git...he had a meeting with that scottish git......so be it...but who gives a f*** about the contents ffs.......not me.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Thanks stinger, we may not always agree, but I like you regardless..........u make me laugh sometimes :wink:

I still reckon Dean Cox is a better ruckman than Trent Knobel, no matter what you say :P

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
barks4eva wrote: Ok, Grumpy $10,000 cash, still want to bet?

What ya reckon?
And what would I win?

The pure satisfaction that I was right all along?

As egotistical as I am, I would get a better rate of return for my money in a passbook account FFS.

Now why don't you put your $$$$ up and make it interesting?

You'd be fairly sure of winning so what's the risk?

Grumpy one, I am willing to bet $10,000, how many times do I need to make that clear?

Are you prepared to bet $10,000, that I can produce verifiable evidence of this meeting, that you called a "complete fabrication, did not happen"?

Why are you shirking the issue, it's that crystal!

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
Seriously though, if b4e has stated that he had a meeting with Archie, I have no reason to disbelieve him.

I have known and met b4e on a number of occasions and there is one thing that always rings true....

I have never known him to lie
Thanks Fid :wink:

and to those that thanked me for the pm's that I never even sent to begin with, thankyou 8-) :lol: :wink:

Apologies for letting this drag on for four pages, still waiting for Grumpy One to lock in the bet first!

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

What gets me is that this thread should not exist in the first place

You have said nothing except "My meeting with Archie Fraser was interesting" but tell us nothing more

The only thing I and many other posters can take from this is that

IT IS ALL ABOUT YOU

Boasting that you had a meeting with Archie Fraser - I mean - Fair Dinkum to put it frankly WHO GIVES A FLYING F*** - seriously if you are not prepared to dilvulge what went on then why post it - seriously why tell us????

Oh yeah that's right - IT IS ALL ABOUT YOU

You are the Del Griffith of Saintsational as Neil Page said in Planes Trains and Automobiles - "You know when you're telling these little stories? Here's a good idea: have a point. It makes it SO much more interesting for the listener!" or reader in this case

Mods please delete this thread - it is taking up space and has no point except for the naked mole rat picture which is at least interesting to look at

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

Who is worse? He that makes inane posts... or we who give it oxygen to grow to 4 pages?

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Kudos to B4Eva for squeezing several pages out of a thread about pretty much nothing.

Some say that the key to fishing is the bait, others say that it's how you bait the hook.

Others say it's how stupid the fish are.

Some think fishing is stupid full stop.

I tend to think it's a little of everything.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:Kudos to B4Eva for squeezing several pages out of a thread about pretty much nothing.

Some say that the key to fishing is the bait, others say that it's how you bait the hook.

Its not often a post makes me laugh.....But that is comedy gold! :P :P :P

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
Thanks Fid :wink:

and to those that thanked me for the pm's that I never even sent to begin with, thankyou 8-) :lol: :wink:
Are you suggesting that our very own pillar of society, joffaboy might have told an untruth ? :roll: :roll: :wink: !!

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

rodgerfox wrote:Kudos to B4Eva for squeezing several pages out of a thread about pretty much nothing.

so does the fact that you've posted make you a fish, and if so, a stupid one? Or do you think you're smarter than mose fish?

Sounds fishy to me. :wink: :lol:

The lid is off after Round 2! Enjoy the journey, coz you just don't know where we'll end up. Live for today and seize the moment.
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

You should be proud Barks you have just had a personal compliment from the original Master of Nothingness

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
markp
Saintsational Legend

I had a meeting with GT today... I'll only charge $5k to prove it.

santazzi
Club Player

In the begining this thread wads kind of tantlising............now it has evolved into one of the more boring discussions.............moderators , please do us all a favour................lock it!!!!!!............

B4E.....no offence to you ...............I think you make a great contribution by way of both substance and humour............but this one is boring me to to many glasses of Tasmanian Pinot........................!!!!!!!

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Devilhead wrote:What gets me is that this thread should not exist in the first place

You have said nothing except "My meeting with Archie Fraser was interesting" but tell us nothing more

IT IS ALL ABOUT YOU

Boasting that you had a meeting with Archie Fraser - I mean - Fair Dinkum to put it frankly WHO GIVES A FLYING F*** - seriously if you are not prepared to dilvulge what went on then why post it - seriously why tell us????

You are the Del Griffith of Saintsational as Neil Page said in Planes Trains and Automobiles - "You know when you're telling these little stories? Here's a good idea: have a point. It makes it SO much more interesting for the listener!" or reader in this case

Mods please delete this thread - it is taking up space and has no point except for the naked mole rat picture which is at least interesting to look at
Ok d**khead, the reason why I havn't added more, which I thought was obvious, is because Grumpy One made a call on the first page and offered a bet, claiming it was all a complete fabrication and did NOT happen!

I'm still waiting for him to put his money where his mouth is!

Is this any clearer for you and anyone else for that matter!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

FAIR DINKUM

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
Devilhead wrote:What gets me is that this thread should not exist in the first place

IT IS ALL ABOUT YOU

Ok d**khead, the reason why I havn't added more, which I thought was obvious, is because Grumpy One made a call on the first page and offered a bet, claiming it was all a complete fabrication and did NOT happen!

FAIR DINKUM
Ok let's be realisitc about this.

The only currency worth worrying about, is the obvious one.

Saintsational Currency.

So, here are the terms of my offer....

I think you're full of shiit. So, if you can prove you sipped a cafe latte with the Cane Toad, then I will ban myself for 1 month from Saintsational.

You won't have to hear from me for a month.

Now considering that will most likely include 3 losses, that's some pretty serious currency.

So B4Eva, are you prepared to take this wager?

Sainterman
Club Player

barks4eva wrote:

IT IS ALL ABOUT YOU

FAIR DINKUM
So, when you first posted, did you intend on telling us, and then someone came along and bet or offered to pay you, and now you are holding out for that?

Are you serious?

I think it is time to lock this thread down...

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:

FAIR DINKUM
be careful mate, I called some poster a tool and got a warning for it...

maybe the word tool is not censored on this site and d**khead is???

I have been called many names myself and I don't believe anyone got a warning for it...

Is tool just as bad as tw@???

It just maybe in the censorship of it, but to me it's a little inconsistent

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:You won't have to hear from me for a month.

Now considering that will most likely include 3 losses, that's some pretty serious currency.

I know Archie made him the offer to visit, it's just whether B4E took him up...I'd suggest he did.

But RF, you call the shots with pure honesty, so don't ban yourself please. And if we lose three of our first four, your insight would be appreciated whilst others are talking up James Gwilt as our saviour "because he played a good game in 2005".

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

The ONLY thing missing from this thread is a pic of a "SACRED COW"

complete with ponytail, of course :roll: :wink: !!

WayneJudson42
SS Life Member

evertonfc wrote:

I know Archie made him the offer to visit, it's just whether B4E took him up...I'd suggest he did.

But RF, you call the shots with pure honesty, so don't ban yourself please. And if we lose three of our first four, your insight would be appreciated whilst others are talking up James Gwilt as our saviour "because he played a good game in 2005".
LOL.. if we win 4, the RF will ban himself anyway, cause he'll have nothing to complain about. :lol:

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Sainterman wrote:
So, when you first posted, did you intend on telling us, and then someone came along and bet or offered to pay you, and now you are holding out for that?

Are you serious?

I think it is time to lock this thread down...
Yes I always intended to offer more info!

There is a perfectly good explanation as to why I didn't post more information in the OP, which will make perfect sense, once Grumpy One grows some balls and puts his money where his mouth is!

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

I had a beer with Cowboy Neale last year...very interesting :twisted:

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

and ??

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

saint patrick wrote:I had a beer with Cowboy Neale last year...very interesting :twisted:
Yeah, but was this meeting secretly taped? 8-)
Last edited by barks4eva on Tue 24 Mar 2009 9:47pm, edited 1 time in total.

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

WayneJudson42 wrote:
evertonfc wrote:

LOL.. if we win 4, the RF will ban himself anyway, cause he'll have nothing to complain about. :lol:
One of the keys to the best sporting clubs all over the world is the ability to keep picking ways in which to improve.

That's what RF does very well.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.

markp
Saintsational Legend

The only thing more lame than thinking someone may pay up big money on a forum bet, is thinking someone will turn up somewhere for a fight..... I'm only curious to see how tragic this has to get before it's locked.