Membership stickers !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Membership stickers !!

In my recent travels around the highways & byways I have noticed many cars with 2008 membership stickers but not enough cars with 2009 membership stickers.

I'm thinking and hoping that there will be a massive rush for memberships at the Dome on Saturday Night. How good would it be if St Fid and the rest of the volunteers work up a decent lather of sweat and don't get into the ground until after 1/2 Time

Nothing personal Fid, but the club is bigger than the individual and if this occurs the club will be happy :wink: :lol: :wink: !!

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Not many stickers on display because they are crap and you would probably have a prang if you were looking for them.

They are insipid and do not stand out.

Should be RED WHITE & BLACK and say I AM A SAINTER.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

I used to stick stickers on the car, but do not anymore

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Go Sainters Go
Club Player

I like the little ones - Saint 09, the Shield and the jumper - put them together on the rear window and they look great. Did the same thing last year.

Once a "Saint" always a trueblooded "Saint"
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Re: Membership stickers !!

Eastern wrote:In my recent travels around the highways & byways I have noticed many cars with 2008 membership stickers but not enough cars with 2009 membership stickers.

I'm thinking and hoping that there will be a massive rush for memberships at the Dome on Saturday Night. How good would it be if St Fid and the rest of the volunteers work up a decent lather of sweat and don't get into the ground until after 1/2 Time

Nothing personal Fid, but the club is bigger than the individual and if this occurs the club will be happy :wink: :lol: :wink: !!
lol...

It looks like I wont be called on...

It appears that a few at the Club are upset with me for posting an email from one of their staff in regards to the Clubs painting...

It also appears some individuals at the Club think they are bigger than the Club..

:roll:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
Eastern wrote:In my recent travels around the highways & byways I have noticed many cars with 2008 membership stickers but not enough cars with 2009 membership stickers.

lol...

It appears that a few at the Club are upset with me for posting an email from one of their staff in regards to the Clubs painting...

It also appears some individuals at the Club think they are bigger than the Club..

Painting? WTF?

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

lol...

Painting? WTF?
Yeah exactly...

The last email I received from the Club was that this person was not impressed by my posting the Clubs views...

One would have thought it would be okay to post the Clubs views on the painting for everyone to read ...

again WTF?

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
Spinner wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

lol...

Painting? WTF?
Yeah exactly...

The last email I received from the Club was that this person was not impressed by my posting the Clubs views...

One would have thought it would be okay to post the Clubs views on the painting for everyone to read ...

again WTF?
lol, what painting?

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Back on Topic !!

I really think that we ALL should let the membership Dept know that we think the 2009 membership stickers are crap. Our SHIELD should be the central point to ALL our membership stickers in future. The 2009 model has the shield being able to be covered with a 5c piece.

I think that WHITE should be the LEAST used colour on our stickers, not the most as it is this year !!

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

lol.

Nice work.

Off topic - Those pictures by The Fireman are unreal!!!!

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:Back on Topic !!

I really think that we ALL should let the membership Dept know that we think the 2009 membership stickers are crap. Our SHIELD should be the central point to ALL our membership stickers in future. The 2009 model has the shield being able to be covered with a 5c piece.

I think that WHITE should be the LEAST used colour on our stickers, not the most as it is this year !!
Well Tom...

One would think that at least half of your topic refers to me as a volunteer for Saturday...

So I still think what I have just posted is still a topic

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Not having a go Fid. It's just that I am very disappointed with our 2009 membership stickers. If we are to get our "BRAND" out there we are going to have to be a whole lot better with these sort of things !!

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:Not having a go Fid. It's just that I am very disappointed with our 2009 membership stickers. If we are to get our "BRAND" out there we are going to have to be a whole lot better with these sort of things !!
Well mate, something like the picture in my sig would be a better than the one they produced this year....

This was from the Club before it was seen.....
The next member campaign is to 2008 members who haven’t joined yet and lapsed over the past 3 years, it’s the Tribal – strength through loyalty campaign with Rooie, Bally and Lenny and the tattoos, emailed and direct mail out to 35,000 homes

Don’t post that yet; let it hit the streets, that would be appreciated.

Just insert the "Member 2009" but also display the membership telephone number :idea:

Pity this campaign didn't start way earlier IMO

Hopefully the Club is not sh1tty in posting this snippet of an email, because this has been done and dusted.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

If the club is sh1tty for someone posting facts, all I can say is thank god we're getting a new CEO.

The crap that this club puts out to members, supporters and the media is a disgrace.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:If the club is sh1tty for someone posting facts, all I can say is thank god we're getting a new CEO.

The crap that this club puts out to members, supporters and the media is a disgrace.
Mate it has nothing to do with a new CEO...

The quote in my last thread came from Archie......

My point is that there are some "precious" people employed at the Club and IMO they have put their "preciousness" before the Club.