time for the ranga

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

savatage wrote:
widereceiver wrote:Lynch did very little for the Zebs today. Not ready.
Amazing how people see things differently. I was definitely impressed. His work ethic is sensational & he had a hand in several goals.
He did very well, but is a kid and there is no reason for us to throw him to the sharks before he's ready or we have to.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
undecided
Club Player

I think we should give him a go, every other club Finds a ways to get the new guys in the team why can't we. I also think he is the best option to replace kosi, big mac just might be a little slow. Come to think about we don't really have that forward lone depth or am I just forgetting people

savatage
SS Life Member

Bernard Shakey wrote:
savatage wrote:
widereceiver wrote:Lynch did very little for the Zebs today. Not ready.
Amazing how people see things differently. I was definitely impressed. His work ethic is sensational & he had a hand in several goals.
He did very well, but is a kid and there is no reason for us to throw him to the sharks before he's ready or we have to.
I never said that. I'm just saying I liked his game on the weekend!

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

undecided wrote:I think we should give him a go, every other club Finds a ways to get the new guys in the team why can't we. I also think he is the best option to replace kosi, big mac just might be a little slow. Come to think about we don't really have that forward lone depth or am I just forgetting people
We are not every other club.

We are the top club (so far) and we don't need to bring kids in before they are ready.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
Unforgiven
SS Life Member

I'd like to see Benny Mac get a game. Been playing quite well for Sandy and looks ready. The most similar player to Kosi on our list, like people stated, as long as he gives a contest, crashes the packs and brings the ball to ground his job is done, snaggin a few goals is also gonna help. Roo hit some form on the weekend, so lessens the pressure a bit.

Otherwise I'd like to see Bj up forwward, and we bring in Xavier into the middle. Only problem with this is, we could mess up the midfield rotations, or if we are stuggling in the middle and need Bj back in there, we're a bit 1 dimensional up front.

Carpe Diem
widereceiver
Club Player

All I said was not ready, I wasn't having a go at the kid. Let him mature and hopefully he will fulfil his promise.

"Winning's not everything, it's the ONLY thing!" Vince Lombardi.
Sam Gilbert #1 booster - always on the attack!!!
Win more for Winmar