The Moorabbin Wing needs YOU this Sunday!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintDebi
Club Player

saintspremiers wrote:
saint66au wrote:
Yes we love having the Wing as exclusive Ssaints as we can..but we arent in the business of breaking up family groups either :-)
(Disclaimer: The above post excludes games against the Filth, Scum or the team based at Corruptus Oval :wink: )
Thanks saint66. We'll see how we go. Although nearly 18 my nephew is a very quiet and almost introverted young man so I want to make sure he doesn't feel too overwhelmed too. After all, its going to be a long drive home for him when we win! :wink:
Still, I'm really looking forward to a chance to enjoy the company of you guys at some point.

PS) Don't worry saintspremiers, I do have some standards with regard to who I hang out with. :lol:

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

SaintDebi wrote:
Thanks saint66. We'll see how we go. Although nearly 18 my nephew is a very quiet and almost introverted young man
It appears that he has a similar personality to my good self. :wink: :wink: He'll be OK :lol: !!

Launcestonsaint
SS Life Member
Location: Watching our games on tele or listening to the radio :(

Eastern wrote:
SaintDebi wrote:
Thanks saint66. We'll see how we go. Although nearly 18 my nephew is a very quiet and almost introverted young man
It appears that he has a similar personality to my good self. :wink: :wink: He'll be OK :lol: !!
My northern island colleague seems to have confused SaintDebi's nephew's age with his own IQ. :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:
Don't forget saint66au's 2 pot of real beer. :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

St Kilda's 2 premiership captains are Tassie born. The Doc & Roo.
SaintDebi
Club Player

:lol: :lol: :lol: Great! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gee I'd love to sit near you guys!

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Launcestonsaint wrote:
Eastern wrote:
SaintDebi wrote:
My northern island colleague seems to have confused SaintDebi's nephew's age with his own IQ. :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:
Don't forget saint66au's 2 pot of real beer. :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:
Photographic evidence WILL be supplied :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: !!

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

Eastern, don't tell me you'll be sitting in the MW on Sunday? I think I'll get those Level 1 seats they sell at GA prices. :wink:

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

snoopygirl wrote:Eastern, don't tell me you'll be sitting in the MW on Sunday? I think I'll get those Level 1 seats they sell at GA prices. :wink:
You bloody will not!!! You may well remember that we (and Eastern!) did that the corresponding game last year..turned out well didnt it??? :shock: :wink:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
snoopygirl
SS Life Member

Fine. :x Just make sure Eastern is not sitting anywhere near me. Unless he gives a description of me that I'm happy with. Good luck with that Eastern. :lol:

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

snoopygirl wrote:Fine. :x Just make sure Eastern is not sitting anywhere near me. Unless he gives a description of me that I'm happy with. Good luck with that Eastern. :lol:
Oh I reckon I could rattle off about a dozen names that potentially could sit next to you..who dont read this site lol..that would suddenly make Eastern look like the best "next seat neighbour" in the world lol

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

aussierules0k wrote:
MC Gusto wrote:i'll be there with me mum

GOOOOOOO SAINTS

Gusto
Me too. See ya's there. :)

me too!! :)

Go saints in '09!
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
snoopygirl wrote:Fine. :x Just make sure Eastern is not sitting anywhere near me. Unless he gives a description of me that I'm happy with. Good luck with that Eastern. :lol:
Oh I reckon I could rattle off about a dozen names that potentially could sit next to you..who dont read this site lol..that would suddenly make Eastern look like the best "next seat neighbour" in the world lol
As soon as I turn up she will go weak in the knees :wink: :wink: !!

SAMMYGILBERT#1

count me in...

saint08
Club Player

Away games at the MW sounds good...but

Of the moorabbin wingers, which of you buy a social club mship or a reserved seat? Those who do , WELL DONE ! Those who don't , I say :

Come on moorabbin wingers . The club could use your financial support from buying a reserved seat. And a social club mship guarantees a GF ticket .

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

First 6 rows of the MW between aisles 35 & 36 are reserved seats & as far as I'm aware most of us who sit in the reserved seating area also have social club membership.

saint08
Club Player

snoopygirl wrote:First 6 rows of the MW between aisles 35 & 36 are reserved seats & as far as I'm aware most of us who sit in the reserved seating area also have social club membership.
Great to hear.. to all those not sitting in those seats, BUY A RESERVED seat, and help ypur club

SaintDebi
Club Player

Unfortunately not everyone has unlimited finances. I would assume most if not all of the Morrabbin Wingers hold at least a GA membership. If they can afford more, good and well, but if not so be it. You could hardly question the dedication to the club of anybody who sets up and sits consistantly on the MW. I've not sat on the MW yet, (maybe today?), and I do have reserved seat membership, and I don't actually know any MWers so this opinion is impartial. I have no vested interest in defending anyone.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Hey just a quick but heartfelt THANK YOU to everyone who arrived early and helped stake out the Wing today!!!

Was great to see lots of faces from L1 and 2 seating and the Social Club...plus plenty of new faces..you all seem less intimidated to come up and introduce yourselves now. Great to see

Thought the atmosphere was terrific. Helps when you outplay the opposition and easy to say I guess when you are sititng in the middle of it all but thought we clearly made more noise than the Doggies fans. Hope it came across that way on TV..

Well done and hope to see you all back for the remainder of our away games!!

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Sat with you guys for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed. Of course winning had a good deal to do with the feel good atmosphere.

Looking forward to Monday, wonder who Mick will reckon they let down this time, the SAS, CFA, Wiggles?

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

A big thanks to all those early helpers.....got 4 terrific seats on the wing for my family.....and to my surprise, may have got the good old misses interested in the mighty Saints as well!

fingers
Saintsational Legend

Great being up there today - thanks Snoop for grabbing me a seat ;)

Nattens
Club Player

Great stuff. I've been up in the MW before but only today I came and said hi and got to meet all of yas :D Had a great time.

And a question to everyone. Does anyone know of a shop where I can buy a gold jacket?

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Didn't realise how feral you lot were til I got there today, so ended up sitting around near aisle 29...

:wink:

I'm in the thick of it next week though. :oops:

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

Those seats I gave you IC ended up being empty until nearly 1/4 time when we finally gave them to a couple of Sainters.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

snoopygirl wrote:Those seats I gave you IC ended up being empty until nearly 1/4 time when we finally gave them to a couple of Sainters.
Damn. :cry:

In the end sat just in front of Chris Grant, was quite interesting listening to him and his mates.

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

What were they saying?