bomber thompson doesn't read sainsational

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:Im confused too.

According to Mehebabble we are just a Sydney clone with Ross taking us down the flood path.....the others on here suggest we are another version of Hawthorn,.......and now Bomber with we are Geelong?

I have thought for a long time Bomber doesnt like us and he knows IF we ever got our shyte together we would be a fair dinkum challenge to hos mob. I dislike this smarmy twerp a lot.......Id love to roll them in a flag...
I read a good quote the other day, I can't remember where I think it was the HS...
Just how good are St Kilda?

Well imagine a team with the sublime ball movement of geelong, the intense pressure of Sydney when they were up and about and the forward potency of Hawthorn.

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
sainter104
Club Player

I was in Geelong this morning and saw the article in the Geelong Advertisor.

He reckons that we are playing like Geelong because of Tudor.

Living in Geelong and not being a Cats supporter must be like living in Perth and not barracking for the Eagles.

spot on Ive done both 20 years ago I lived in Geelong and now Ive been in Perth 15 years. At the time Geelong was worse at least theres 2 teams here.

But i do love to hate the dorkers and the chooks

GO SAINTS

Hugh Drod
Club Player

so if Tudor leaves when his baby is born does that mean well loose again like before?

Winmar7Fan
Club Player

Re: bomber thompson doesn't read sainsational

Mr X from the West wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:Living in Geelong and not being a Cats supporter must be like living in Perth and not barracking for the Eagles.
:roll:
Yeah, I wonder what that's like, living in Perth and not barracking for the Eagles? 8-)
Probably the same as living In Brisbane and not following the Lions.

Can be very mentally challenging. Sometimes I feel like Rambo battling the whole town by myself.

Actually thats not a bad Idea taking a M60 and 40,000 rounds next time I go to the Gabba. Make that 40,022 (I left out the Lions players) :wink: