Collo's cheque for tonight? !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Collo's cheque for tonight? !!

A crowd of 45,500. Surely that's enough to get a return.

Knowing the way Collins operates, our return will be something like $3.70 !!

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Don't bank on it, may say that seeing both teams wore their away strips, there was no home team, Collo get's all the money.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

3rd generation saint wrote:Don't bank on it, may say that seeing both teams wore their away strips, there was no home team, Collo get's all the money.
you may be on the money there...they saints certainly aren't...

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

More evidence of cost cutting by Collo-land

None of the ticket windows at gate 5 (cityside wing) were open til just before the gates opened....and then only 1...I wondered as I came off the footbridge why there was prolly 100 people queing up at the Gate 3 windows...

Pretty poor show for 2 big-drawing Melbourne clubs

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:More evidence of cost cutting by Collo-land

None of the ticket windows at gate 5 (cityside wing) were open til just before the gates opened....and then only 1...I wondered as I came off the footbridge why there was prolly 100 people queing up at the Gate 3 windows...

Have you actually thought that we suggest that so there is less expence and more profit to us. Not saying is the case for sure but it may be the reason.

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Every time Matthew LLoyd tossed the grass into the air I kept imagining Collo sending a bill for replacement of grass on arena.
Let's say $30 per toss plus GST just because Matthew Lloyd is too dumb to realise there isn't a howling wind at the stadium and it's spoiling the arena.

Just put in on the bill Collo and then we'lll deduct the time off for the gate attendents who yet again left before the end of the last quarter when they're supposed to stay to the end.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

Have you actually thought that we suggest that so there is less expence and more profit to us. Not saying is the case for sure but it may be the reason.
Good point plugger, and it may well be the case due to the PATHETIC RORT that is our shytehouse deal at Colloland.

Do you think I have a point on that plugger, or will you go into bat for the AFL or Collo once again? :roll:

As for how much money we made, my guess is Fiddy Cent!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Good point plugger, and it may well be the case due to the PATHETIC RORT that is our shytehouse deal at Colloland.

Do you think I have a point on that plugger, or will you go into bat for the AFL or Collo once again? :roll:

As for how much money we made, my guess is Fiddy Cent!
Well firstly I cant go into bat for both the AFL and Collo because they are on opposite views in this case. The deal is pathetic but hopefully the AFL will win in the end and we get a better deal. Me being upset with the deal doesnt help or hurt the Saints cause.