Time to Take the Lid Off. We're Going Top!!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Banger2Plugger
Club Player

My lid is firmly on the piggy bank - saving up to go to the finals!!!!!

If everyone speeds, why haven't you been overtaken?
farquhar
Club Player

I am pleasantly surprised that most people are happy to take the lid off. Let's enjoy this season for everything it is worth. We can win the flag and so let's make some noise about it.

Sure the Hawks and Cats will be tough to beat, but let's beat them, win the flag and go nuts.

And to evertonfc, come on mate, lighten up, get the lid off and go crazy. You may even win the FA cup next week.

We are gonna go top. I love it. And if we don't perchance, I''m gonna love the ride. Go Saints!

Milton66
SS Life Member

We kept the lid on in '04 and missed a great season. Savour every win this year. Enjoy the journey.

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
StSteven
Club Player

Shall we bring out a DVD also?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

BakesFan wrote:I'm not holding back!! It's my job to be as annoying as possible by droning on and on about how good The Saints are..... because they ARE that GOOD!!

Attending Primary School in Victoria during the 70's and High School during the 80's was no joy for a Saints supporter; but the few of us stuck together and became stronger people as a result.
Life has thrown nothing at me that I can't cop; and I've had a few good knocks.

Every Blues, Pies & Bombers supporter is fair game this year!! I don't G.A.F about their multiple Premierships... I live in the now... and now they all suck!!

My Saints are the GUN Team in the comp and no-one's gonna stop me from letting the world know.

GO SAINTERS!!!!!!!!!!!

i like how you think....well...at least on this issue.....but me?....i'm raiding the missus' saucepan drawer looking for a big lid........

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Griggsy
SS Life Member

i have one of those parmasan cheese lids, One side flips open and little holes let some out. Safe to say, that side is flipped up. The lid may pop if we are 14-0 after geelong. If not it stays secure till finals.

SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

While it gets a fraction looser with each and every glorious win, it will remain shut until we have the lead when that final siren in September rings!

GO SAINTS!!!

Until we have an administration that demands success and a playing group that bleeds for the guernsey, St. Kilda will just be a sh*tty football club.