not everyones a fan- Main?/

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

docsaint
Club Player

3/4 time of prelim I remarked we would have been 5 goals down if not for max! I recall him playing a lone hand repelling sydney that 3rd quarter.

The part about us thinking we had it in the bag has to be the biggest load of rubbish I've read. We had players on the field in the last quarter who would not have played the next week had we held on.

JEANLUCPICARD
Club Player

Lets pray our 2009 season isn't ruined by injuries.

We would have had it on 2004 if we could keep a consistent team on the ground.

starsign
Club Player

Very surprised Jim has surfaced from the City End of Albert Park Lake where he was thrown in years ago with his boots full of concrete....however for the uninitiated Sainter.....
The Main thing about Jim , and anyone who hasn't got alzheimers yet and can remember will verify this, is that he's purely an old South Melbourne protagonist , and wouldn't know human excrement from clay
For starters his article is full of ambiguity ...one moment he is canning clubs for not following up to date medical/training processes then he slags his old pet hate, who, he even concedes, has obviously adopted the state of the art in this area, with pathetically purely having a lucky run!! What a crockashight
Time to give it away Jim and shove your poison pen nib first where it best fits, you Senile old Sour Swan!

saint3d
Club Player

Re: not everyones a fan- Main?/

He starts with:
the Saints have been bloody lucky this year.
and then goes on to:
the Sydney Swans had a remarkable injury-free run over the 2005-06 seasons when they made consecutive Grand Finals and, to a certain extent, they were fortunate.
One team is bloody lucky and the other is, to a certain extent, fortunate? Pure class.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

the guys a fool and a tweip......but i suppose his editor already told him that....... :twisted:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.