Fear is the only emotion that can be taught

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

Cultures are dynamic, that's the beauty of them.

All that popped into my mind with the thread title that "fear is the only emotion that can be taught" were these guys.

fingers
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:
fingers wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:
fingers wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:I'm loving the honest posts.

Are we on to something.

Are there anymore of you out there that want to tell everyone how you feel.
I love you Cairnsman.
Please tell me you are a gorgeous brunette with sexy blue eyes and the body from hell that loves sex and drinking beer.
OK :shock:
Come on let's stop being silly,

So seriously, do you think that Melbourne might beat us?
I am scared every single week. Always. Especially these days. I think Melbourne can beat us. I thought Collingwood could beat us FFS.??.

Winmar7Fan
Club Player

Are we on to something.

Yeah I'm prepared to take a lie down on the couch if your willing to listen and this definitely goes back to my childhood.

I believe supporters are affected differently depending on the club they we're raised up on.

While supporters of teams like Carlton and Essendon we're weined on success from a baby we ( especially mid 70s on ) had to deal with a lot more heart ache and crap from them.

The positive is it's made us tougher and I believe stronger supporters.
Even though we whinge a lot on here for success we cope better when we're down more than other supporters.

I'm sure a good majority of us will still be there week in week out when we're on the bottom compared to other clubs supporters that aren't able to handle lack of success for too long.

I still wake up from nightmares in cold sweats in the night being attacked with lots of wooden spoons. Do you think you can help me?

Milton66
SS Life Member

fingers wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:
fingers wrote:

Are we on to something.

I love you Cairnsman.
Please tell me you are a gorgeous brunette with sexy blue eyes and the body from hell that loves sex and drinking beer.
OK :shock:
LOL. or typically hairy Italian like me? :lol:

Nice blog btw

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Winmar7Fan wrote:

Are we on to something.

Yeah I'm prepared to take a lie down on the couch if your willing to listen and this definitely goes back to my childhood.

I believe supporters are affected differently depending on the club they we're raised up on.

While supporters of teams like Carlton and Essendon we're weined on success from a baby we ( especially mid 70s on ) had to deal with a lot more heart ache and crap from them.

Even though we whinge a lot on here for success we cope better when we're down more than other supporters.

I'm sure a good majority of us will still be there week in week out when we're on the bottom compared to other clubs supporters that aren't able to handle lack of success for too long.

I still wake up from nightmares in cold sweats in the night being attacked with lots of wooden spoons. Do you think you can help me?
Yes! choose Freo as your second team.

Winmar7Fan
Club Player

Cairnsman wrote:
Winmar7Fan wrote:

Are we on to something.

Yes! choose Freo as your second team.
Thanks I'm starting to feel better already. :shock: