Dempster fit and available!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

d roit
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
d roit wrote:
Milton66 wrote:MAybe if supporters weren't so quick to write off new recruits before they pull the jumper on, people like Joffaboy would have no reason to comment.

Fairdinkum, even Ray was called a "poor man's Fiora". :roll:

Sheeesh, people want to give Armo a go even though he's done SFA. Where's the logic?

If people want decent posts, they should think about the threads they start in the first place.
Yes, but then again maybe we should just concentrate on the fact that these players are playing very well, rather than who predicted it and those who didnt...
How well is Dempster playing? Please fill me in. :roll:

Yeah Milton66, you are spot on. So many are quick to jump down a players throat even before they have pulled on a jumper for the club.

Now we have a bunch of the usual suspects hailing a bloke who hasn't even played a game after a full knee reco :roll:

So far this week we have had half the team dropped, some n00b demanding the pacey Armo be included, and now we have the hailing of Dempster as the second coming.

Fair Dinkum this forum is full of lame brained cabbages.
I want you to go back, read this thread and then come back and tell me if you believe what i have quoted you saying is an intelligent statement.

You too often seem to need to go back into someone's post and find some small little semantic fault as your only way of responding.

How old are you joffaboy? Its sad to say but you remind me of when i argue with my 9 year old cousin when he likes to repeat everything i say word for word in an attempt to be annoying.

Plain and simply, Dempster was a great player last year who always fulfilled his role and it was a real shame when he injured his knee. Now, he has recovered and is playing his first game in nine months. That is why this thread was started.

Congratulations to him, and hopefully he'll deservedly reclaim his spot upon proving himself in the 2nd tier.

Nuff said. Good on you Sean
Last edited by d roit on Thu 28 May 2009 4:15pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

d roit wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
d roit wrote:
Milton66 wrote:MAybe if supporters weren't so quick to write off new recruits before they pull the jumper on, people like Joffaboy would have no reason to comment.

Sheeesh, people want to give Armo a go even though he's done SFA. Where's the logic?

If people want decent posts, they should think about the threads they start in the first place.
Yes, but then again maybe we should just concentrate on the fact that these players are playing very well, rather than who predicted it and those who didnt...

Yeah Milton66, you are spot on. So many are quick to jump down a players throat even before they have pulled on a jumper for the club.

Now we have a bunch of the usual suspects hailing a bloke who hasn't even played a game after a full knee reco :roll:

So far this week we have had half the team dropped, some n00b demanding the pacey Armo be included, and now we have the hailing of Dempster as the second coming.

I want you to go back, read this post and then come back and tell me if you believe what i have quoted you saying is an intelligent statement.

You too often seem to need to go back into someone's post and find some small little semantic fault as your only way of responding.

How old are you joffaboy? Its sad to say but you remind me of when i argue with my 9 year old cousin when he likes to repeat everything i say word for word in an attempt to be annoying.

Plain and simply, Dempster was a great player last year who always fulfilled his role and it was a real shame when he injured his knee. Now, he has recovered and is playing his first game in nine months. That is why this thread was started.

Congratulations to him, and hopefully he'll deservedly reclaim his spot upon proving himself in the 2nd tier.

you are obviously an idiot who doesn't go to games either

sorry but joffaboy is correct...don't worry you may be like him some day

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
d roit
Club Player

Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:
d roit wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
d roit wrote:

I want you to go back, read this post and then come back and tell me if you believe what i have quoted you saying is an intelligent statement.

A tad wrong there SP2008, i have actually forked out quite a hefty amount of my membership every year, and have been to every Melbourne game.

From all of your posts ive ever read, you seem to enjoy picking fights with just about everyone.

Why is that SP2008?

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Quality debate, guys.

Really.

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

d roit wrote:
Saints Premiers 2008 wrote:
d roit wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
d roit wrote:

A tad wrong there SP2008, i have actually forked out quite a hefty amount of my membership every year, and have been to every Melbourne game.

From all of your posts ive ever read, you seem to enjoy picking fights with just about everyone.

Why is that SP2008?
it was sarcasm...more directed at joffaboy's pathetic attempts at discussion

nothing against you

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
d roit
Club Player

Thinline wrote:Quality debate, guys.

Really.
As a long time reader of this forum and having only recently decided to start posting, i never thought id be one to get involved in one of those arguments which results in a thread completely deviating onto an aggressive argument. Its possibly the most frustrating thing when all you want to do is get an insight into whats going on at your footy club.

i've actually tried to bring it back to the fact that Dempster has made his recovery and that it deserves a kudos.

Now i understand how it happens, muppets that prefer to get their quota up or pick fights over nothing.

I believe the latter is called marriage.

For the umpteenth time, good on ya Sean!!!!

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

With the amount of bait-taking that goes down on here I suspect a significant number of posters on SS would not make particularly good fish...

stinger
Saintsational Legend

d roit wrote:
As a long time reader of this forum and having only recently decided to start posting, i never thought id be one to get involved in one of those arguments which results in a thread completely deviating onto an aggressive argument. Its possibly the most frustrating thing when all you want to do is get an insight into whats going on at your footy club.

Now i understand how it happens, muppets that prefer to get their quota up or pick fights over nothing.

I believe the latter is called marriage.

don't let the bedbugs bite mate........... :wink: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.