Reminder: Goddard on One week at a time

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

Moccha wrote:Video will be up at 11:30pm AEST here
Thanks Moccha,

It reminds me once again of what a terrible job the AFL does of there streaming video service for international fans.

The Goddard video was perfect, TV quality, with no buffering but the AFL always claim there is not enough bandwidth from Australia to provide decent video.

Furtius Quo Rdelious
InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

Good summary benengel, that's pretty much what I got out of it too...

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

good interview with bj. he presents well.

an interesting part of this segment was the statistics on how much bigger and heavier the geelong midfield is than the rest of the competition.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:good interview with bj. he presents well.

an interesting part of this segment was the statistics on how much bigger and heavier the geelong midfield is than the rest of the competition.
agree the two area's I found interesting was goal kicking and top 6 midfield average weight

as carl said, they looked at the average weight of the top 6 midfielders of each side. Geelongs was 89, bulldogs 88 and I think we were next on 84 or 85. Essendon's average top 6 weighed only 81 kg's!

The other part was how BJ admitted that roo dropped the ball to high and it was somethig he was working on. Has asked BJ to help him also. Suggests that perhaps there is too much going through roo's mind when lining up (like a golfer putting)

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
benengel14
Club Player

Thanks for the appreciation guys.
The only way I can get One HD is through my computer so it was pretty easy taking some notes.
Anyway just a small token in exchange for all those training reports I used to like reading which I miss.