Friday night fully ticketed??

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saint_Ash
Club Player
Location: Either work, home or the footy, maybe a pub somewhere

Friday night fully ticketed??

Does anyone know what is happenning with tickets for friday night. Anywhere I look on the internet says this game is a level 3 premium reserved seat game.

However the email from the club this morning said it was a fully ticketed game, and ticketmaster are selling seats past the 6th row.

I was anticipating being able to rock up and scan my membership to sit on level 3 but now I am not sure if I need to book tickets or not.

Anyone heard anything about this?

What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.
BringBackMadDog
Club Player

The game is not fully ticketed but "progressive ticketing" which means that they are selling reserved seats on both wings and then slowly fanning out from there. If you are a member you can pick up a reserved seat for $3.60, I just went and got some for the family in aisle 33 row L. Apparantly there will be some General Admin left for Friday night but it will be less than 10,000 seats

Saint_Ash
Club Player

Thanks for the info but thats just crap.

Either declare it fully ticketed or leave it with the reserve seat areas as it would normally be.

That basically screws over anyone (and alot of members) who would be anticipating being able to sit anywhere past the first 6 rows on the wing.

Glad I found out about this now and not when getting to the ground on Friday night.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Saint_Ash wrote:Thanks for the info but thats just crap.

Either declare it fully ticketed or leave it with the reserve seat areas as it would normally be.

That basically screws over anyone (and alot of members) who would be anticipating being able to sit anywhere past the first 6 rows on the wing.

Glad I found out about this now and not when getting to the ground on Friday night.
If it is fully ticketed it screws you from sitting anywhere as well.

Saint_Ash
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Saint_Ash wrote:Thanks for the info but thats just crap.

If it is fully ticketed it screws you from sitting anywhere as well.
Yeah that is true, but at least when you know it is fully ticketed you can plan for it. Right now there still isn't anywhere on the web saying that you can reserve level 3 seats outside of the 'premium' section and nothing that tells you that you will be herded into a small GA area on the night.

hAyES
Club Player

BringBackMadDog wrote:The game is not fully ticketed but "progressive ticketing" which means that they are selling reserved seats on both wings and then slowly fanning out from there. If you are a member you can pick up a reserved seat for $3.60, I just went and got some for the family in aisle 33 row L. Apparantly there will be some General Admin left for Friday night but it will be less than 10,000 seats
I'm a member with a reserved seat for home games, will I be able to get a ticket at that price?

saintly
Saintsational Legend

hAyES wrote:
BringBackMadDog wrote:The game is not fully ticketed but "progressive ticketing" which means that they are selling reserved seats on both wings and then slowly fanning out from there. If you are a member you can pick up a reserved seat for $3.60, I just went and got some for the family in aisle 33 row L. Apparantly there will be some General Admin left for Friday night but it will be less than 10,000 seats
I'm a member with a reserved seat for home games, will I be able to get a ticket at that price?
no you either buy a level 3 ticket from ticket master and pay the $5 extra and rock up early and get a seat. go to the stadium and buy the ticket there ( go early)
or buy a ticket and seat at the stadium or on ticketmaster.

BringBackMadDog
Club Player

[/quote]I'm a member with a reserved seat for home games, will I be able to get a ticket at that price?

Sorry, to clarify, if you are a 16 game member you only have to pay $3.60 extra for the level 3 reserved seats that are still available otherwise its $22 per ticket

Russman
Club Player

How does the row numbering work on level 3?
Would the front row of level 3 be row A , or do the letters continue on from the lower levels?

Do , or Do not , There is no try.
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Russman wrote:How does the row numbering work on level 3?
Would the front row of level 3 be row A , or do the letters continue on from the lower levels?
front row - row A

BUT the first 8 rows premium seating and draw a reserved seat price- on top of your 16 game

if you book for further back- the $3.50 applies-
$28 -23 + 5 booking fee for the front rows adult ontop of the 16 game
if only 11 game you will pay more.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Carlton ticketing information
1:46 PM Wed 10 June, 2009
Round 12 ticketing info
Please be advised that Friday night's game against Carlton is NOT a fully ticketed game (contrary to the members email sent this week) however going from current sales, there is a strong possibility that this game could sell out. All Level 1 and 2 seats have sold out!

With this in mind we would advise all members to pre-book for this match. As this is our Away match, only 16 game members have an entry entitlement but these members are still advised to book. You can only pre-book through Ticketmaster by one of the following ways:

1. At any Ticketmaster outlet
2. Online at www.ticketmaster.com.au
3. Over the phone on 13 61 00

Members wishing to attend this game have the following options:

1. Pre-purchase a general admission ticket from Ticketmaster for the unreserved areas on Level 3 which are located in the pockets and behind the goals, 11 game members must pay the full price and 16 game members pay the booking fee only. (this will guarantee our members entry on the night should the game be a sell out)
2. Pre-purchase from Ticketmaster a Level 3 daily reserved seat on the wing, 11 game members pay the full price and 16 game members pay the booking fee only. (This will guarantee our members entry on the night should the game be a sell out)
3. 16 game members can take their chances and scan their membership card on the night for Level 3 unreserved general admission (entry subject to capacity). Alternatively, 11 game members can also take a chance on match day by purchasing a general admission ticket at the venue (again, subject to capacity

http://www.saints.com.au/season2009/new ... fault.aspx

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107