Some help and advice

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

KATETHESAINT
Club Player

Some help and advice

I am trying to get a photo of Nick Riewoldt autographed but training sessions are closed and I asked the Saints shop but they said they dont sell that. I never understand why St Kilda makes the players quite unaccesible. Surely there is a way just to get a photo signed. I dont mind paying but cant afford buying a huge framed jumper or lithograoph. Any suggestions?

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

Re: Some help and advice

KATETHESAINT wrote: I never understand why St Kilda makes the players quite unaccesible.

Not the only club by a long way, also thou your request is reasonable think think about the amount of people that would show up to do this if it was possible the players wouldn't have anytime to themselves.

Try going to training to get it signed, I'd say that would be your best bet.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

KATETHESAINT wrote:I am trying to get a photo of Nick Riewoldt autographed but training sessions are closed and I asked the Saints shop but they said they dont sell that. I never understand why St Kilda makes the players quite unaccesible. Surely there is a way just to get a photo signed. I dont mind paying but cant afford buying a huge framed jumper or lithograoph. Any suggestions?
Prett sure James will have one. :wink:

KATETHESAINT
Club Player

[quote="ausfatcat"][quote="KATETHESAINT"] I never understand why St Kilda makes the players quite unaccesible.[/quote]

Not the only club by a long way, also thou your request is reasonable think think about the amount of people that would show up to do this if it was possible the players wouldn't have anytime to themselves.

I understand that and dont mind joining the masses at training if it was open for the public.

Try going to training to get it signed, I'd say that would be your best bet.[/quote]

saintly_safes
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
KATETHESAINT wrote:I am trying to get a photo of Nick Riewoldt autographed but training sessions are closed and I asked the Saints shop but they said they dont sell that. I never understand why St Kilda makes the players quite unaccesible. Surely there is a way just to get a photo signed. I dont mind paying but cant afford buying a huge framed jumper or lithograoph. Any suggestions?
Very funny :lol:

St DAC
SS Hall of Fame

plugger66 wrote:
Love ya work Plugger! :wink:

noob
Club Player

surely you could get one signed, the players are no different to us. they're only human