So who is our whipping boy tonight ?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Longwayfromhome
Club Player

Sorry guys. Gotta be Kosi. Garbage game last night, garbage game against the Dees. If he's going to hang his hat on one good game out of every three then he better start wearing bandannas.

Leave your ego's in the locker when you start and pick them up again when you retire
hAyES
Club Player

RodKeoghsLoveChild wrote:Baker was terrible in my opinion. He is as slow as Raph Clarke in decision making and fumbles way too often. The amount of times he turns and kicks backwards really s***s me and shows his obvious lack of confidence in his kicking ability.

7 touches and many very nerve wracking touches.

I think he should be dropped.
Baker really hasn't looked good the last few weeks. The ball is starting to get into the D50 more which isn't making Baker look very good. Baker wasn't always the best user of the ball, but he was always valuable because he did a job on the oppositions best player every week. Now he can barely keep up with the small forwards and his use is hurting us. If Dempster starts to play well in the reserves I think Baker could be in trouble.