Zac got towelled up down back say Carlton !!!!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sunil_saint
Club Player

Zac got towelled up down back say Carlton !!!!!!

Interesting read over on their fan site: carltonsc.com
And how was Zac Dawson running around like a **** goose after he kicked that goal. You got towelled up down back thats why they tried you up forwrad you spastic!
Seriously if I have to hear about Zac Dawson again this year and how he is bloody this and that, I'll spew up!!!

Well all I can say to you Carlton fans is : Head down to your nearest chemist and buy up all the anti-emetics you can coz he is going to be in your face for the rest of this year and many more to come.....IDIOTS..!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Sunil

emmdee
Club Player

i'm pretty sure we won by more than a (Dawson) goal :)

Rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

He earned as many goals playing 10 minutes on the forward line as Fev did in the whole match.

Furtius Quo Rdelious
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

kosifantutti23 wrote:He earned as many goals playing 10 minutes on the forward line as Fev did in the whole match.
Beautiful, maybe someone should remind them of that 8-)

Qld Saints Supporter Group
Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

Are they seriously kidding themselves?

Dawson had a hell of a game and celebrated like anyone else would had they kicked the winning goal. They also act as if none of their players carried on like pork chops when they kicked goals in the second and last qtr.

Me thinks they are having a collective sook and have run out of things to bitch about, suffer you tossers, your side lost GET OVER IT

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

So he got towled up, gee, how many goals did his opponent kick?, Probably the same number he kicked.
The only person towled up was Fevola again by Max.
Oh well Fev could always enjoy the break with a quick trip to Ireland, he certainly made an impression there last time, or maybe he can help someone water their garden.
Wonder if he requested a pay increase because of the alcopop tax? Afterall bundy and cokes have gone up a bit in price.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Zac got towelled up down back say Carlton !!!!!!

Sunil_saint wrote:Interesting read over on their fan site: carltonsc.com
And how was Zac Dawson running around like a **** goose after he kicked that goal. You got towelled up down back thats why they tried you up forwrad you spastic!
Seriously if I have to hear about Zac Dawson again this year and how he is bloody this and that, I'll spew up!!!

Well all I can say to you Carlton fans is : Head down to your nearest chemist and buy up all the anti-emetics you can coz he is going to be in your face for the rest of this year and many more to come.....IDIOTS..!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Sunil
Speaking of towels if I hear one more comment on Chris Judd..... his blood was filling towels which by the way he kept getting sent off under the blood rule.

Zac's goal was such a surprise, hence the joy of the Saints fans. Did he get towelled down in the backline? Hardly

milney044
Club Player

Hahahaha. They are hilarious, they really are. Got anything else from them i can have a good laugh at? I hope Dawson celebrates harder next time.

Destiny. It's in our hands.

Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.
mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

To be fair Zac wasn't having his best day before the goal. He was caught behind a few times and made some errors in judgement. He wasn't terrible, but well down on his recent form.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I wouldnt see why they shouldnt have a go at our players as many on this site who follow the Saints want up to 5 changes after we just won our 12th in a row. I am more worried at all the people who seemed obsessed by the Carlton site.

reincarnated

plugger66 wrote:I wouldnt see why they shouldnt have a go at our players as many on this site who follow the Saints want up to 5 changes after we just won our 12th in a row. I am more worried at all the people who seemed obsessed by the Carlton site.
you are a tool, wanker

ffs emoticon :? :twisted: :roll: :? :? :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: :( :( :P :twisted: :?:

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

mad saint guy wrote:To be fair Zac wasn't having his best day before the goal. He was caught behind a few times and made some errors in judgement. He wasn't terrible, but well down on his recent form.
Fair comment, and he had a few mates down back with him. But, he showed us a bit a flexibility for future emergencies. His (apparent) calmness under pressure has been notable all year. A couple of his team mates have been known to drop their bundle after a few blues (no pun intended). The better players move to the next contest. He seems to be one of them.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

reincarnated wrote:
plugger66 wrote:I wouldnt see why they shouldnt have a go at our players as many on this site who follow the Saints want up to 5 changes after we just won our 12th in a row. I am more worried at all the people who seemed obsessed by the Carlton site.
you are a tool, wanker

ffs emoticon :? :twisted: :roll: :? :? :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: :( :( :P :twisted: :?:
Now this post I agree 100% with.

reincarnated

plugger66 wrote:
reincarnated wrote:
you are a tool, wanker

Now this post I agree 100% with.
hang on let me try and get it correct

ffs........emoticon...... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

fffs a** fu*k doodle

walski
Club Player

What do we expect from the defence of the Saints when we hand them the best defender to slip on footy boots. Always did what ever it took to stop his opponent and the Saints did all they could in their powers. Right or wrong it worked in the end. Never should have let him go. The guy was so good it wasn't funny. Don't get me wrong he wasn't God. Hang on a minute he shut down God in the 1995 Grand Final. That makes him better than God. And there we were just letting him go to the other side. The dark side.
From the same site... Bloody oath SOS has been such a pick up for us. If it wasn't for this gentleman he maybe still at Carlton...
What makes me happy even more that SOS is happy at St kilda and see his coaching future here. SOS is making Zac Dawson a better football player period. So suffer in your jocks Carlton..

Quixote
SS Life Member

I thought Zac was having a shocker down back, myself.

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
walski
Club Player

Quixote wrote:I thought Zac was having a shocker down back, myself.
Well he did not meet up to his high standards that he has set this year. I agree but not droppable. I'm sure he will return to the Richmond game breathing fire after the week break.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Quixote wrote:I thought Zac was having a shocker down back, myself.
he'd been faultless all season at full back. perhaps max coming back in and being asked to do a different role has upset his focus a bit.
Last edited by bigcarl on Tue 16 Jun 2009 2:11am, edited 1 time in total.

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

I would ignore the Carlton forum. Not worth the effort. Let them say what they want. We have the results on the board so far this year. Remember, actions speak louder than words and the players haven't (and won't) let us down.

Sam23
SS Life Member

I thought Sentana comfortably beat Dawson on friday night hence Ross moving him off him.

Not a dig at Zac as I personally think his great, but i'd say Friday night was the first time he was comfortably beaten.

Goddard.
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Geee..the Carlton forum saw things biased towards them.. :shock:

Lucky we never do that isnt it?? 8-)

Heres a Newsflash: Not everything on SS is gospel..and not everything in other teams Forums is rubbish

Oh and for those wandering over to their Forum and baiting..I hope you wont be calling anyone who reciprocates over here the scum of the earth :roll:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

walski wrote:
What do we expect from the defence of the Saints when we hand them the best defender to slip on footy boots. Always did what ever it took to stop his opponent and the Saints did all they could in their powers. Right or wrong it worked in the end. Never should have let him go. The guy was so good it wasn't funny. Don't get me wrong he wasn't God. Hang on a minute he shut down God in the 1995 Grand Final. That makes him better than God. And there we were just letting him go to the other side. The dark side.
From the same site... Bloody oath SOS has been such a pick up for us. If it wasn't for this gentleman he maybe still at Carlton...
What makes me happy even more that SOS is happy at St kilda and see his coaching future here. SOS is making Zac Dawson a better football player period. So suffer in your jocks Carlton..
Wonder why their midfield is preforming so well?

Bloody hell they only have the greatest Saint of all time (top 5 in the history of the game IMHO) take the blinkers off you bunch of tools

BANG BANG

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Geee..the Carlton forum saw things biased towards them.. :shock:

Lucky we never do that isnt it?? 8-)

Heres a Newsflash: Not everything on SS is gospel..and not everything in other teams Forums is rubbish

Oh and for those wandering over to their Forum and baiting..I hope you wont be calling anyone who reciprocates over here the scum of the earth :roll:
LIES :lol:

BANG BANG