Tidbits from the Cats forum

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Good reply/comeback Saint66au! Newfound respect. Plugger66, it's not that i don't like you or your posts it's just that when people disagree with you, your posts become so sooky, self-indulgent and self-righteous. You're clearly no dill. I really, really wanted you to come back with something witty and with a bit of zing. Just like what Saint66au wrote. Bit of a sting in the tail. The classy put down. I've taken note of that. Touche! That's more like it! Makes coming on here worthwhile.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote: Plugger66, it's not that i don't like you or your posts it's just that when people disagree with you, your posts become so sooky, self-indulgent and self-righteous. You're clearly no dill. I really, really wanted you to come back with something witty and with a bit of zing. Just like what Saint66au wrote. Bit of a sting in the tail.

you got half his number.... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: ............not sure re your comment in the second sentence..... :wink: :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Having Stinger for a mate does nothing for my credibility, Plugger66? In your opinion only. We're not actually mates, as I wouldn't know Stinger if he/she popped up out of my porridge. Just admire the style and content. Or are you speaking for the whole forum again? I'm a big boy now and I get to choose whom I play with and quite frankly Stinger seems to be a lot more switched on than you, IMHO. Then again it's only my opinion, and many may disagree. Perhaps they can speak up for themselves and relieve you of the heavy burden of judging everyone for all the other forumites.

So Stinger, I remain a fan. Haven't always agreed with you, but love the interest, passion and debate your style raises. Even if one other here doesn't appreciate you and now has me in his sights for having the audacity to praise you. Look out, I can feel a warning for praising Stinger coming on!

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:Having Stinger for a mate does nothing for my credibility, Plugger66? In your opinion only. We're not actually mates, as I wouldn't know Stinger if he/she popped up out of my porridge. Just admire the style and content. Or are you speaking for the whole forum again? I'm a big boy now and I get to choose whom I play with and quite frankly Stinger seems to be a lot more switched on than you, IMHO. Then again it's only my opinion, and many may disagree. Perhaps they can speak up for themselves and relieve you of the heavy burden of judging everyone for all the other forumites.

So Stinger, I remain a fan. Haven't always agreed with you, but love the interest, passion and debate your style raises. Even if one other here doesn't appreciate you and now has me in his sights for having the audacity to praise you. Look out, I can feel a warning for praising Stinger coming on!
you might have the mods knocking down your door as well........ :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

I wouldn't know Stinger if he/she popped up out of my porridge.
ROFL..you have a unique way with words :D :!:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
starsign
Club Player

Spinner wrote:Clearly shows that all three of Kosi, Riewoldt and St Kilda worry them!

8-)
exactly !! a hell of a lot of pure wishful thinking in amongst that

they are worried alright , don't us worry about that LOL!!!

they know full well they haven't been tested by a team that plays in the same manner and in some ways has bigger and more potential matchwinners in their forward line than they do
and they have a history of stuffing up in the big ones (only just recently reitterated) to keep them jumpy ....LOL
purely wishful thinking based entirely on hope!

and even if they do beat us in R14 ....it's not really going to go away for them either unless they slaughter us!!! LOL
we hold the cards until that day in September for mine win or lose R14!

ours is a simple direct focus (minus their fears/worry ...
purely to keep improving towards their yardstick and
to get over the line on that last day in September

theirs by way of comparison rests on a lot of what-ifs !!!

don't worry we are well infront in this "little" mind game ...
or is it so little???
Betcha nobody down at catland would have thought we'd be 12 zip mid season! Hawks maybe , but they know what to expect from that quarter

I think not ....we are in the box seat in more ways than we think!!

StSteven
Club Player

Betcha nobody down at catland would have thought we'd be 12 zip mid season!

.....include me in that!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

StSteven wrote:
Betcha nobody down at catland would have thought we'd be 12 zip mid season!

.....include me in that!

and i bet...so say all of us...or all the truthful ones at least...... :roll: :wink: :lol:

happy feet
Club Player

Sleepy hollow

When I left Melbourne in the mid 80's Geelong was known as sleepy hollow. Ho hum, nuthin has changed.

markinUSA
SS Life Member

Just for fun, I thought I'd remind everyone of the charming story about the Geelong supporter who got a mis-spelled tattoo a few years ago

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/art ... _news.html

"Don't give up, never give up" - Robert Harvey.
InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

Ah, tattoo blunders. :lol:

http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/rfnews ... 64170.html

He was going to add the wording underneath for 'Melbourne Storm'... of course Manly won the GF... wonder what he did with it in the end :lol: :lol: :lol: