Foxtel replay of Richmond game

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Foxtel replay of Richmond game

As usual, I'd set the VCR to tape the Richmond game on Fox 501 today, as per the programme guide and lo and behold no Saints vs Richmond replay as the Under 18s championship was being telecast from ES because obviously this is more important and why I pay so much to view Foxtel, especially in relation to the footy.

So have I missed the one and only replay of the game other than the HD version on Friday morning? I don't have HD, what's a Saints supporter supposed to do to try and catch a replay of Sunday's game.

ps Must be my week for crap service from mutli-national corporations. First the saga of the barmaid at ES and now Foxtel, yet again, changes the programmes listed in their TV guide.

#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

It was replayed on a different day to make up for this...Can't remember what day it was, i think maybe monday

saint3d
Club Player

They should bring back the Fox Footy channel. Then they could replay every match four times a week. And they wouldn't have to chop a few minutes here and there to squeeze the replay into exactly two hours.

saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

not even a torrent up for this game either :?

Before Im 85
crackers35
Club Player

#1GILL wrote:It was replayed on a different day to make up for this...Can't remember what day it was, i think maybe monday
It was monday. i watched it.
i've also noticed that if nobody scores for a few minutes in a game they cut that part out.

Looking forward to 2010 - I'm gonna Lovett!
Middo
Club Player

Re: Foxtel replay of Richmond game

ozrulestrace wrote:As usual, I'd set the VCR to tape the Richmond game on Fox 501 today, as per the programme guide and lo and behold no Saints vs Richmond replay as the Under 18s championship was being telecast from ES because obviously this is more important and why I pay so much to view Foxtel, especially in relation to the footy.

So have I missed the one and only replay of the game other than the HD version on Friday morning? I don't have HD, what's a Saints supporter supposed to do to try and catch a replay of Sunday's game.

ps Must be my week for crap service from mutli-national corporations. First the saga of the barmaid at ES and now Foxtel, yet again, changes the programmes listed in their TV guide.
Try Afl.com.au they have some full video replays ? BIGPOND VIDEO ?

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
matrix
Saintsational Legend

hard drive dvd recorder.....

:o :o who said that!!

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Was replayed 10am Monday.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell