saints V swans

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

hobbo
Club Player

saints V swans

hey guys, ive just picked up my tickets for the SCG match :) and im just wondering, at what end do the saints supporters sit? i scored bay 16 front row right behind the goal :) ive never been to the SCG so i wasnt too sure where to sit....

cheers
hobbo.............

hobbo
Club Player

thanks for your help :roll: :roll:

Saint Mick
Club Player

If you're a NSW based member the club provides you with a ticket - last year it was in front of the Messenger Stand, the year before it was with the cheer squad out at ANZ Stadium - it's hard to say where everyone will sit until the club distributes the tickets. In any case, I don't think it will be a sellout and you will be able to sit amongst the Saints fans, wherever they are!

walski
Club Player

hobbo wrote:thanks for your help :roll: :roll:
I'm hopefully coming up from Melbourne and looking for some people to sit with. So keep me in contact. Nice to see there are other "saints" supporters in the Gong.

Really looking forward to the game.

Badlands
Club Player

I'm heading to Sydney for this one and just checking if anyone had any tips re where i should be looking to get seats. Don't really want to find myself smack bang in the middle of 500 swans supporters. But if it happens, it happens I guess.

"I'm in the middle of a long conversation with my audience. It'll be a lifelong journey for both of us by the time we're done." - Bruce Springsteen.
lovedal26
Club Player

what end will the cheersquad be sitting at?

nick dal santo #26
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

lovedal26 wrote:what end will the cheersquad be sitting at?
bay 1

some very nice prices on Jetstar at the moment, thats if you go up sat morning and return Sunday. $69 or $79 there, and as low as $39 home IF you go to bed straight after the game and can be up by 5.30am ish for the 7am flight. very unlikely for me, i reckon il pay the extra $50 for the extra hours sleep :wink:

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

hobbo wrote:thanks for your help :roll: :roll:
did you get my help?
looks like you are on the other side of the ground. but dont worry, from memory Sydney dont have a cheer squad at home games, they have a few guys waving over sized flags in your bay, but i wouldnt call it a cheer squad

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
lendog heaven
Club Player

any further tips on what area to purchase tx? advice appreciated - 4 of us heading up from Melb - looking for a saint friendly zone

Tramps like us.............
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

lendog heaven wrote:any further tips on what area to purchase tx? advice appreciated - 4 of us heading up from Melb - looking for a saint friendly zone
read what i said
bay 1
that is the cheer squad/nsw saints fans

sainter35
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:
lendog heaven wrote:any further tips on what area to purchase tx? advice appreciated - 4 of us heading up from Melb - looking for a saint friendly zone
read what i said
bay 1
Hence why the poster said "any further tips"

And if there are any, I'd like to hear them too.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

sainter35 wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
read what i said
bay 1
Hence why the poster said "any further tips"

And if there are any, I'd like to hear them too.
my tip is to sit bay 1, you wont get seats in the first 5 rows, so my tip would be aim for about seats 6-9 in bay 1 row F. :)

lendog heaven
Club Player

read what i said
bay 1
sorry to put you to so much trouble - we'll avoid the area if that's that attitude we can expect

(thanks for your support sainter35 - I'll buy you a beer @ the olympic before the game!)

Tramps like us.............
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

lendog heaven wrote:
read what i said
bay 1
sorry to put you to so much trouble - we'll avoid the area if that's that attitude we can expect
(thanks for your support sainter35 - I'll buy you a beer @ the olympic before the game!)
makes absolutely no difference to me where you sit :D

walski
Club Player

Bring on the Albert Park derby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I'm just very keen to exact some revenge after that game 2004...........

Some shared history..... Souths/Sydney vs St Kilda

Lockett - Hall

Plus hearing stories from the junction days with Swans just down the road playing the derby.... Hope we bring it home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2009 is a good year so so so sweet...

Has anyone heard about Sydney Harbor Saints Function details as yet? Dools?

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

walski wrote:Bring on the Albert Park derby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I'm just very keen to exact some revenge after that game 2004...........

Some shared history..... Souths/Sydney vs St Kilda

Lockett - Hall

Plus hearing stories from the junction days with Swans just down the road playing the derby.... Hope we bring it home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2009 is a good year so so so sweet...

Has anyone heard about Sydney Harbor Saints Function details as yet? Dools?
wouldnt have a clue sorry. dont go to any of those functions, just go to the game and get home back to Melbourne asap! :)