Reincarnated says...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

reincarnated

Reincarnated says...

What a super victory from our boys however we must not look too far ahead to what should be a good year

A point about our victory. It was great to see both our rated and under-rated players do so well. Apart from Gram, every play including Raph had a pretty decent game. Gram didn't do much wrong however he had his usual few howlers and left Reincarnated scratching his thinning head going....whaaa?

Another point. MG. Being a long time lurker on this forum Reincarnated noticed a particular poster who had MG as a profile photo and defended him to the high heavens whilst other's played the poster and not the post (seems to be a constant theme on here). Fact is MG like all talls whether in development or after long injury lay off's take a long time to get back in to the mode and playing match winning football. As per usual on here, the minority is correct.

Another pleasing aspect is that Geelong's best players played massive games. If one was to say that Chapman, Ablett, Bartel and Mackie would have super games I would have believed we were in for a tough day. We are not only able to get the jump on them but we held them off time and time again and Reincarnated felt proud of this.

Score Reincarnated 1, Saintsational 0

meher baba
Saintsational Legend

Meher Baba says......

People who continually talk about themselves in the third person are either insane or inane or both.

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
stinger
Saintsational Legend

meher baba wrote:Meher Baba says......

People who continually talk about themselves in the third person are either insane or inane or both.

got it in two..... :wink: :lol: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Re: Reincarnated says...

reincarnated wrote:Apart from Gram, every play including Raph had a pretty decent game. Gram didn't do much wrong however he had his usual few howlers and left Reincarnated scratching his thinning head going....whaaa?
ok, i'll bite. gram 17 poss, 8 marks, 3 tackles, 2 clearances, 6 inside 50s. not a horrible game, as you said - he "didn't do much wrong".

you also said every player apart from him was pretty decent. geary had 4 touches and was unquestionably quiet. mcevoy 4 touches and stood up in the ruck but wasn't great. milne kicked a goal but was pretty quiet by his standards. ray's 12 possessions were decent but he was also pretty quiet.

all of these were undeniably worse than gram on the night. you've got a strange obsession with him, methinks.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

Was wondering what ppl would say about Gram's disposal this week. I thought his kicking improved substantially. Don't know what his possession count was - but I thought he contributed and didn't turn the ball over at all.

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

disposal efficiency this week:

dawson 100
mcevoy 100
blake 92
goddard 92
mcqualter 87
fisher 85
koschitzke 82
gilbert 81
r clarke 79
hayes 79
baker 75
geary 75
jones 73
gram 71
dal santo 69
gardiner 69
riewoldt 69
schneider 69
ray 67
ball 64
montagna 63
milne 56

most of the midfielders (joey, ball, ray, dal) down near the bottom, and gram above them all in about the middle. not perfect but not horrible.

saint3d
Club Player

reincarnated wrote:Score Reincarnated 1, Saintsational 0
You versus the whole forum, eh? I'm not sure what game that was and I don't think your post quite explains it.

Also I don't think Ablett had a 'super game'. I can't imagine Geelong's Plan A for him involves extended time deep in the forward line. But until a few weeks ago if you'd said Clinton Jones would do a good job tagging Ablett, nobody would have believed you.

p.s. George is getting upset!

reincarnated

bergholt wrote:
reincarnated wrote:Apart from Gram, every play including Raph had a pretty decent game. Gram didn't do much wrong however he had his usual few howlers and left Reincarnated scratching his thinning head going....whaaa?
ok, i'll bite. gram 17 poss, 8 marks, 3 tackles, 2 clearances, 6 inside 50s. not a horrible game, as you said - he "didn't do much wrong".

you also said every player apart from him was pretty decent. geary had 4 touches and was unquestionably quiet. mcevoy 4 touches and stood up in the ruck but wasn't great. milne kicked a goal but was pretty quiet by his standards. ray's 12 possessions were decent but he was also pretty quiet.

all of these were undeniably worse than gram on the night. you've got a strange obsession with him, methinks.
You also missed the statement he had his usual howlers that could have resulted in turnover goals and luckily didn't

Geary and Big Mac are not expect to do to well short term, Gram is and over-rated at that

Ray has slowed down a bit in the past few weeks although we cannot expect his performance to mirror that of his first month all 22 rounds plus finals

Milne will always be quality over a season however he will have his 3-4 goalless, quiet games yearly

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

reincarnated wrote:Geary and Big Mac are not expect to do to well short term, Gram is and over-rated at that

Ray has slowed down a bit in the past few weeks although we cannot expect his performance to mirror that of his first month all 22 rounds plus finals

Milne will always be quality over a season however he will have his 3-4 goalless, quiet games yearly
ya know, mate, that's not actually what you said. what you said is that they all had decent games except gram. now you're saying that these four didn't have decent games but that it's ok because you forgive them, but you don't forgive gram for being better than them.

am i reading you right?

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

reincarnated wrote: Another point. MG. Being a long time lurker on this forum Reincarnated noticed a particular poster who had MG as a profile photo and defended him to the high heavens whilst other's played the poster and not the post (seems to be a constant theme on here). Fact is MG like all talls whether in development or after long injury lay off's take a long time to get back in to the mode and playing match winning football. As per usual on here, the minority is correct.
Which other poster was that Reinc? Someone you clearly used to take notice of.

claystreet
Club Player

<<<<<<< MG in profile lol could be any of us or them or him or those or they or maybe even you.

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

reincarnated wrote:Reincarnated says...

I am a knob who talks in the 3rd person, whilst informing others of my lack of football knowledge.

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
matrix
Saintsational Legend

is this the Fox report????

starsign
Club Player

the rest of the forum says.......

the Born Again Proctologist (alias Reincarnated)

can say the moon is made of green cheese and we don't give a stuff

Anus painus escrutiatis

reincarnated

st.byron wrote:
reincarnated wrote: Another point. MG. Being a long time lurker on this forum Reincarnated noticed a particular poster who had MG as a profile photo and defended him to the high heavens whilst other's played the poster and not the post (seems to be a constant theme on here). Fact is MG like all talls whether in development or after long injury lay off's take a long time to get back in to the mode and playing match winning football. As per usual on here, the minority is correct.
Which other poster was that Reinc? Someone you clearly used to take notice of.
Reincarnated has a nickname, cute.

As a long time lurker of this forum Reincarnated knew many a poster

reincarnated

bergholt wrote:
reincarnated wrote:Geary and Big Mac are not expect to do to well short term, Gram is and over-rated at that

ya know, mate, that's not actually what you said. what you said is that they all had decent games except gram. now you're saying that these four didn't have decent games but that it's ok because you forgive them, but you don't forgive gram for being better than them.

am i reading you right?
Wrong

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

reincarnated wrote:
bergholt wrote:

am i reading you right?
Wrong
what did you mean, then?

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

You mean Saints Premiers 2008, he had a picture of Gardiner? I remember SP2008 well, as he also told me Zac would be no good.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

ohwhenthesaints! wrote:You mean Saints Premiers 2008, he had a picture of Gardiner? I remember SP2008 well, as he also told me Zac would be no good.
Thats right, I remember that.

Whatever happened to SP2008? Disappeared around the time a few new nic's came onboard.

Wonder which one is his??

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Moods
Saintsational Legend

Bloody Hell, at the end of the day Gardiner could easily have failed as well. Doesn't mean you have better or worse footy knowledge. It's how you reason your arguments I reckon. Some ppl were just blindly hoping he would come good, others had good reason to think he would. Others had good reasons why he was more likely than not to not succeed.

Boasting that you kept faith in Gardiner when others didn't, makes you what? A better supporter? More Knowledgable? Or Gardiner's new best mate at the pub?

You seem to pick out posts where ppl attack you, yet any post condeming a saints player or being highly critical of them , is always going to spark robust debate. You must know that. You conveniently forget about the many posts where other forum users agree with you. You insinuate that many forum users are narrow minded and clueless, yet have posted over 300 times yourself in one month?

So many contradictions.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
ohwhenthesaints! wrote:You mean Saints Premiers 2008, he had a picture of Gardiner? I remember SP2008 well, as he also told me Zac would be no good.

Whatever happened to SP2008? Disappeared around the time a few new nic's came onboard.

I'd disappear after those Zac comments too, if it were me.

Batnoe

degruch wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

I'd disappear after those Zac comments too, if it were me.
If i am reading this right, some people that SP2008 is Reincarnated?

I have met reincarnated and didnt mind the guy. however his views are somewhat different to SP2008 , i have met both of them... SP2008 didnt run he was banned for having too many views...

I do however think they would get on well, but they are honestly 2 different people, but one of the same

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Batnoe wrote: If i am reading this right, some people that SP2008 is Reincarnated?
From my perspective, I never hinted that they were the same person. reincarnated seems to have a bit of nous about his football, while SP 2008 was incredibly ignorant
Batnoe wrote: SP2008 didnt run he was banned for having too many views...
BS, you dont get banned for having too many views. You do for being a d**khead and trolling. SP2008 was both.
Batnoe wrote:I do however think they would get on well, but they are honestly 2 different people, but one of the same
Who really gives a fcuk? reincarnated adds far more to the forum than the one line sniper ignoramous SP2008.

I just mentioned SP2008 disappeared when all the new nics suddenly appeared. A bit like RodgerFox disappearing and coming back as Violent Stool but when found out disappearing and coming back with a new nic.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Batnoe

joffaboy wrote:
Batnoe wrote: If i am reading this right, some people that SP2008 is Reincarnated?
From my perspective, I never hinted that they were the same person. reincarnated seems to have a bit of nous about his football, while SP 2008 was incredibly ignorant
Batnoe wrote: SP2008 didnt run he was banned for having too many views...
BS, you dont get banned for having too many views. You do for being a d**khead and trolling. SP2008 was both.
Batnoe wrote:I do however think they would get on well, but they are honestly 2 different people, but one of the same
Who really gives a fcuk? reincarnated adds far more to the forum than the one line sniper ignoramous SP2008.

I just mentioned SP2008 disappeared when all the new nics suddenly appeared. A bit like RodgerFox disappearing and coming back as Violent Stool but when found out disappearing and coming back with a new nic.

haha fair enough.
considering SP2008 doesnt enter this site, he was a bit of a toss!!

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Who is RF aka Violet Stool nowadays?