Blakes Game :)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

HarveysDeciple wrote:Also... 1468 people have played for St.Kilda at the highest level.

Only 45 of those have played more games then Jason Blake.

And he has played in an era where we will make 5 finals campaigns in 10 years, so we haven't been terrible (with the exception of his first couple of seasons.)

Has done very well for himself.
I'd still drop him though.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
HarveysDeciple wrote:Also... 1468 people have played for St.Kilda at the highest level.

And he has played in an era where we will make 5 finals campaigns in 10 years, so we haven't been terrible (with the exception of his first couple of seasons.)

...or at least get 10 of your mates and phone SEN to tell them how crap he is first.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

...or at least get 10 of your mates and phone SEN to tell them how crap he is first.
I'v got one already. OLB. Any other takers?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
degruch wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Grant Thomas

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
degruch wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Grant Thomas
No I think he liked him.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
degruch wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Grant Thomas
No I think he liked him.
Do you reckon someone would like you if they kept putting you in the ruck? :wink:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Does 150 games qualify you for automatic life membership? If so, well done to the boy from Beaumaris. And yes, you'd have to wonder how much someone loved you if they played you in the ruck week after week against guys 12 cm taller and 20 kg heavier than you. Seriously though, I think GT was the making of him. Gave him a regular game, allowed him to develop and gave him the most unenviable tasks, week in, week out, thereby aiding his development. A lesser player would've sunk under the weight of those responsibilities. One of the mentally toughest going around. (Protects self from anti GT faction barrage)

BTW, for our older contributors, does anyone else see the resemblance between Dale Thomas and Jack from "On the Buses"? I remember "Blakey" was always after him, but couldn't quite collar him. Let's hope our Blakey does better this September.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!