HELP!!!!!!! (Where are the CS sitting?)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

spooky stuff is happening :shock:

SaintDebi
Club Player

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:Just read some of the posts on the Collingwood forum and they're not happy, Jan. Many of them apparently spent up to 2 hours to get tickets in the Ponsford stand (where their cheer squad usually is) and instead they're behind, or near ours, now.
And from other threads it seems that some Saints fans are a bit worried that they are stuck with the Pies CS. Maybe we should all just meet the Collingwood supporters at the gates and swap tickets!
Seriously, how hard can this be.
All year they have known that two teams would be turning up to play a final. Do they not have the capacity to plan in advance? : Ok, two teams turning up, top team cheer squad will sit at this end, other team will have the other end. Right, now all we need to do is make sure the nuff nuffs selling the tickets know which end is which, and voile! job done!

PLUGGER14
Club Player

SaintDebi wrote:
AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:Just read some of the posts on the Collingwood forum and they're not happy, Jan. Many of them apparently spent up to 2 hours to get tickets in the Ponsford stand (where their cheer squad usually is) and instead they're behind, or near ours, now.
And from other threads it seems that some Saints fans are a bit worried that they are stuck with the Pies CS. Maybe we should all just meet the Collingwood supporters at the gates and swap tickets!
Seriously, how hard can this be.
All year they have known that two teams would be turning up to play a final. Do they not have the capacity to plan in advance? : Ok, two teams turning up, top team cheer squad will sit at this end, other team will have the other end. Right, now all we need to do is make sure the nuff nuffs selling the tickets know which end is which, and voile! job done!
Exactly Debi...It's got me beat why everything the AFL does is so last minute.

Obviously Ticketek knew because first offers of seating was Ponsford end...Spent quite some time refreshing to get my mother down the other end!! Luckily I went with the slightly better wing option near the MCC otherwise she may have disowned me!!

Dal'sGal26
Club Player

Looks like cheersquad is now at the Ponsford end. Extremely poor organisation by the AFL and should have just left it as now there seems to be collingwood supporters around the st kilda cheersquad and vica versa. Quite frustuating as we were offered seats in M34 and around there but rejected them because we were told our cheerrsquad would be in M3. We ended up buying tickets in M7, anyone else around that area?

i <3 the red, white and black

Sainter for LIFE!
SaintDebi
Club Player

Dal'sGal26 wrote:Looks like cheersquad is now at the Ponsford end. Extremely poor organisation by the AFL and should have just left it as now there seems to be collingwood supporters around the st kilda cheersquad and vica versa. Quite frustuating as we were offered seats in M34 and around there but rejected them because we were told our cheerrsquad would be in M3. We ended up buying tickets in M7, anyone else around that area?
We are one bay over in M8, Dal'sGal, so lets hope theres a few of us bunched up in that side of the ground.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

well i bought a spare ticket and it gave me M13, and from earlier in the thread saints fans are also in M12....
and its usually one bay team A next bay team B (from what ive been told)

but if theres saints with tickets for bays M12 AND 13 then its either
mixing bays :o :o :shock: :? :?
or
theres a big group (multiple bays) of the same team.
hopefully its multiple bays :)

just outta curiosity does anyone have a ticket in N54 or N56?
(i have a ticket for N55)

SaintDebi
Club Player

matrixcutter wrote:well i bought a spare ticket and it gave me M13, and from earlier in the thread saints fans are also in M12....
and its usually one bay team A next bay team B (from what ive been told)

but if theres saints with tickets for bays M12 AND 13 then its either
mixing bays :o :o :shock: :? :?
or
theres a big group (multiple bays) of the same team.
hopefully its multiple bays :)

just outta curiosity does anyone have a ticket in N54 or N56?
(i have a ticket for N55)
Well I'm in M8, and Dal'sGal and others are apparently in M7, so I'm hoping its one very big block of Saints!

matrix
Saintsational Legend

well ill be choosing witchever is the biggest 'block'
either level 2 or on the deck...wherever more sainters are

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

dont get too worried guys.
remember back to last years finals, 2 bays of saints, then 2 bays of (pies/cats/hawks) all the way arounf the ground.
you'll be safe

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

No worries! The Jiggster is ready to rock'n'roll! BTW would any of us be concerned where we're sitting if this was a GF?
(just thought I'd ask :roll: )

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
matrix
Saintsational Legend

not in the f****** slightest jiggy mate

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

matrixcutter wrote:spooky stuff is happening :shock:
It might be because the time has been fixed on the clock? Different states, time zones etc. Or it could just be spooky stuff. :shock: :wink:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

see peoples
this is why she is a mod

good call Snoops
:)

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

110% confirmed we are the ponny end

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."