Which club do you hate the most?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Darrel Baldock
Club Player

Hate is such a wasteful emotion. Collingwood.

Ian Cooper was too thin
zebraman
Club Player

Collingwood

Carlton

Manchester Utd

Port Melbourne

Frankston

BaysideSaint
Club Player

Carlton -- stink like dirty poo
Collingwood -- just hate the president
Freo -- hate anything that i just cant respect

SaintHomer
Club Player

Collingwood by a mile (although Crows broke my heart in '97)

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

widereceiver wrote:Orks - those puffed up assholes at "the family club" with their psycho thug coach and their bleating, squealing hypocritical goon, Campbell farkin' Brown. (Keep your farkin' elbows down Mitchell, you sniping little shitehawk!)

I hated their dirty nappy colours since I first went to their sewage redolent ground and saw their 60's thugs visit their filth on us.

Not forgetting the old school bully, Jeff Kennett, with kudos for Beyond Blue but nothing else.

Finally, their fans, most of whom are perhaps 2 points of IQ above the Collingwood minimum. I love to hear them when they stand behind the reserved seating at Jihad, missed that this year, to confirm my low opinion of them.

then in this order

Collingwood
Essedon (one farkin' n) you pathetic western suburbs dipsticks
Adelaide - 1997
Carlton used to be second on the list but have been so pitiable, will be loathed again in proportion to their ladder position.

Then, the rest in no particular order
Roos - fold, merge or piss off with your shinboner crap
Demons - born to rule from the bottom of the ladder - fold or merge
Dogs - I feel may never win another flag, suck it up
Geel - respect the team but pity you having to live there

All the foreigners suck - I hate it that I don't feel the same pain at losing to them in the H&A that I did when e.g. Sydney were South Melbourne or the Brions were Fitzroy. Haven't forgive Big Bad Bozo for 2005, though, so they are a pack of red and white sh*&^%$ as well.

Just one word about the Tigers... hilaire!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.
GREAT! :D

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
jay young
Club Player

i hate the crows but funny as it seems i not a big fan of other saints supporters theres only a few i like.

Selhurst Saint
Club Player

Carlton, and then there is daylight. Arrogant deluded criminal bunch of #@$S.

Most Hated Player: Chris Judd. He is Carlton through and through. Over hyped, overrated, salary cap cheat, arrogant mercenary willing to sell his soul to the highest bidders.

"...If there has been one recurring theme through this whole shocking mess, it has been the misguided, inflated egos and their ill-judged determination to cling to long-standing old boy friendships. The bad advice that has guided the selfish and culpable James Hird has not only punctuated this saga but symbolised it..."
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

jay young wrote:i hate the crows but funny as it seems i not a big fan of other saints supporters theres only a few i like.
Interesting given that you frequent a saints supporter forum....

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Collingwood, why, because how they carry on like the AFL couldn't survive without them, their the greatest club, blah, blah and all the other hype.
Last time I looked, they had won just as many premierships in the last 50 years as we have and hopefully we will go one better than them.
Their glory days were before when many of their supporters grandparents had been born.
I Carlton too, but that has dimished a tiny fraction because we keep beating them, which I do love, plus the wife is a Carlton supporter, fortunately not a very committed one.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
ace
Saintsational Legend

Collingwood

Carlton

Essendon

I hate their supporters more than I hate their clubs.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
BaysideSaint
Club Player

actually yeah, collingwood, just hate 'em.
president is a small man in a big costume.
pronounces the lexus centre an elite facility when they train almost 1km away. all set to change admittedly but the lexus centre is no more than a glorified admin/drop-in complex C.<2009 that is closed on sundays and usually to the public during working hours for most of the week. the lexus centre is a merchandise office that no-one with any sense of self respect would visit. maguire lost his left nut up his ass years ago.
rant OVER.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

St DAC wrote:I've always thought hating another club is a waste of energy better used in supporting my own club.

Life is too short to hate.

gotta have some vices...no-one is perfect :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Saint Bev
SS Life Member

If you lived in Qld you would know that the Lions have to be not just the worst team in the AFL, but the whole world. They are nothing but a pack of filthy dogs and there supporter are brainless halfwits and thats being nice. I can't stand them with a passion.

Closely followed by Essendon scum. And lets not forget Geelong. :evil:

Qld Saints Supporter Group
BaysideSaint
Club Player

Saint Bev wrote:If you lived in Qld you would know that the Lions have to be not just the worst team in the AFL, but the whole world. They are nothing but a pack of filthy dogs and there supporter are brainless halfwits and thats being nice. I can't stand them with a passion.

the guy i hate from brisbane is that halfwit #9 who thinks he is a hardman of the competition. i hope someone caves his stupid head in one day.

spert
Saintsational Legend

I judge them by their supporters, so here's my dislike list:
Essendon -arrogant, complaining whingers
Carlton - just plain thickheads
Hawks -wankers with little knowledge of the game they are watching
Geelong -knucklescrapers from the bush who have made excuses for not winning, an artform

I did go to many Collingwood matches with a girlfriend supporter and their supporters were not too bad-not smart, but not bad, and they didn't whinge like the supporters of the teams I mentioned above.

Bardon Saint
Club Player

I can't stand the filth. Arrogant and smug.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

BaysideSaint wrote:
Saint Bev wrote:If you lived in Qld you would know that the Lions have to be not just the worst team in the AFL, but the whole world. They are nothing but a pack of filthy dogs and there supporter are brainless halfwits and thats being nice. I can't stand them with a passion.

the guy i hate from brisbane is that halfwit #9 who thinks he is a hardman of the competition. i hope someone caves his stupid head in one day.
Ashley McGrath a hard man?

Come on...

About as rough and tumble as Tarkyn Lockyer...

That is, NOT AT ALL.

Not big on the Lions either but geez I'd take Black, Clark, Rich and their captain.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
BringBackMadDog
Club Player

Simple, hate em all with equal passion. I'm about as one-eyed as you get!!

Maxstar22
Club Player

1. Collingwood - for all the reasons listed above.
2. Essendon - back in 99/00, I had a flatmate who was an Essendon supporter. Every week he would come home drunk sprouting off about how good they were and how Misiti was going to win the brownlow.
On the following morning after a win, he would play their theme song. Nothing worse than being woken up on a Sunday morning by that :evil:
3. Hawthorn - purely because of the bandwagoning that happened from last year. When I met my partner many moons, he only just followed the Dawks and didn't have too much interest in the game. He was a Saints kid but because we were crap and they were good in the 80's, he switched teams. You could not shut him up last year. Biggest bandwagoner you have ever seen. He has been awfully quiet this year and I seem to have him almost back to the Saints side :lol:
4. Adelaide - I cannot and will not forgive them for 97.

I could probably find reasons to hate every team, but the above will do for now.

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

Not hate, dislike, due to their supporters....These spend the whole game groaning and booing. The Vic teams with the bigger supporter bases...
Just the pure hate during games is unreal, terrible atmosphere.

Essendon - supporters, biggest whingers
Collingwood - supporters
Carlton - supporters

W Bulldogs - supporters and damn media darlings, p!ss me off :shock:

Bigtime Hawker - supporters

Hold your ground :shock:
saints11
Club Player

Collingwood

Goose is king
SS Hall of Fame

I hate Geelong the most. I used to like them before 2007. A very annoying mate of mine bagged me all 2007 saying the "saints are s*** and Geelong are awesome" unfortunately that year he was right. Scarlet having words to Harvey in last years finals added to my hatred for them. I was so happy when they lost the GF. Ablett not winning the Brownlow and crying after their loss made me as happy as the Hawthorn players. I would love to beat them at some stage in the finals.

jmcp
Club Player

^ the new breed of Geelong supporters coming out of the girls grammar over the last few years is stunning.