Filth Supporters

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Filth Supporters

still going on about Greening on SEN.

One was even crying about it.

FFS have these fknen idiots goy a life or what?

They blame the Saints for Greening still :roll: :roll:

How many hits by Collingfilth animal players contributed to Doc's current ailments?

But the filth garbage dont want to ever mention that?

What about the filth and their racism toward Nicky? Do we still blame all Collingwood for that 16 years ago?

F*** off about greening you ferals morons. You all cheered when Riewoldt looked injured you lowlife scum.

Instead of making excuses have a look at your crap team and how they were out muscled.

Crying about an incident 37 farking years ago.

Cabbages :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Thompson4
Club Player

Maybe just enjoy the win? :?:

Andrew Thompson - The most underrated player in the AFL
wasoncestkil58
Club Player

Agree let them talk about the past. Lets enjoy today.

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

As I said, these clowns are idiots of the highest order, they get a dream draw every year that allows their mediocre team into the finals, then can't understand why they can't beat the really good teams in the finals that they didn't play during the home and away season.
Glad you weren't sitting with me JB in M8 with the ass clowns next to me in M9.
Then again, would have loved to have heard your reponses to some of the verbal diahorrea coming out of their mouths.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Don't listen to SEN? Just a thought...

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:Don't listen to SEN? Just a thought...
Why not? I love Finey. Very objective and usually you get quality football people from ALL clubs on that show - but these arseholes carrying on about farking Greening - and crying about it was pathetic.

They look for any excuse why they lost. One stupid filth shiela reckoned we are no good because we didn't win by twenty goals :D

I enjoy listening to the likes of Jim from hawrhorn and the woman from Werribee who loves her Kangaroos - and the many level headed Collingwood and Carlton and Doggy and others supporters who ring in.

Why did you bother to respond Thinline? It was not about SEn it was about Collingwood supporters (some - not all) who still carry on about something from 37 years ago - WTF it had to do with todays game is anyones guess.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

aye im sure the bloke the Collingwood players gang bashed and then paid for silence shows what quality people they have at the black and white.

just dont jump in the spa with them or buy from their membership staff...

tainted love.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote: I love Finey.
It's out there now, joffaboy loves Finey.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
And you love Kosi..... :wink:

Lance or James??

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:
And you love Kosi..... :wink:
It worked, didn't it.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
BaysideSaint
Club Player

Re: Filth Supporters

joffaboy wrote:One was even crying about it:
to his credit he did say that we were the better team.
that's very hard for them to admit. but yeah -- what a sook. :lol:

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
you

you

2 timing bitch !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

BaysideSaint
Club Player

i was listening to it and i thought Finey was in control the whole time.
Finey always gets the last word and these idiots dont understand that.
the guy who was crying starts off and i thought he isn't is he?
...OMG we are ON AIR aren't we?
he's not is he? OMG he is...
.... he is actually in tears.
OMG what a sissy.

super dooper
Club Player

i had one cockhead filth supporter sitting behind me who told me to sit down ROOEY snapped THAT goal saying "u carry on like this is your life, i bet your uneducated and unemployed". To this i told him exactly what i do and where to shove it, oh and to look over at the scoreboard.

The backlash from this comment was fantastic, not only did i have ammunition of saying SCOREBOARD but i had neutral supporters in the MCC come to my aid and made this guy feel like a total A-hole of the highest order.

My hatred for collingwood supporters has reached a new level after an unprovoked personal attack, i hope they get bundled out in straight sets after they were the form team of the comp...

BaysideSaint
Club Player

super dooper wrote:i had one cockhead filth supporter sitting behind me who told me to sit down ROOEY snapped THAT goal saying "u carry on like this is your life, i bet your uneducated and unemployed". To this i told him exactly what i do and where to shove it, oh and to look over at the scoreboard.

The backlash from this comment was fantastic, not only did i have ammunition of saying SCOREBOARD but i had neutral supporters in the MCC come to my aid and made this guy feel like a total A-hole of the highest order.

My hatred for collingwood supporters has reached a new level after an unprovoked personal attack, i hope they get bundled out in straight sets after they were the form team of the comp...
what a wanker.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Thinline wrote:Don't listen to SEN? Just a thought...
Why not? I love Finey. Very objective and usually you get quality football people from ALL clubs on that show - but these arseholes carrying on about farking Greening - and crying about it was pathetic.

They look for any excuse why they lost. One stupid filth shiela reckoned we are no good because we didn't win by twenty goals :D

I enjoy listening to the likes of Jim from hawrhorn and the woman from Werribee who loves her Kangaroos - and the many level headed Collingwood and Carlton and Doggy and others supporters who ring in.

Why did you bother to respond Thinline? It was not about SEn it was about Collingwood supporters (some - not all) who still carry on about something from 37 years ago - WTF it had to do with todays game is anyones guess.
finey was excellent, reminded the supporter that greening is currently having a lovely life on the gold coast with his new printing business and getting new teeth... put the whole crying into perspective. Lets be honest, with the amount of king hits in those days it was only time that someone got really hurt. Is that hit any worse then the others, only because greening got brain injury.

Move on pies fans

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
matrix
Saintsational Legend

yeah i heard that
seeing as i was still in melb in bloody traffic an hr after the game

some clown said the two free kicks at the start cost the pies the game
i mean if ya gonna dribble crap at least dribble enough of it so we know ya pulling our legs
what a twat

boo hoo

nobhead
Club Player

heard that

matrixcutter wrote:yeah i heard that
seeing as i was still in melb in bloody traffic an hr after the game

some clown said the two free kicks at the start cost the pies the game
i mean if ya gonna dribble crap at least dribble enough of it so we know ya pulling our legs
what a twat

boo hoo
yeh i heard both those callers what do you expect from dumb ,uneducated,intoxicated,fools. thougt finney put em back in their box anyway .couldn't stop laughing all the way home absolutely loved it .go sainters

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

hey joffa,

can u tell me what this Greening is about?

BaysideSaint
Club Player

".. i'm a collimwood supporter and i need a tissue.. :cry: :cry: :cry: "

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

super dooper wrote:i had one cockhead filth supporter sitting behind me who told me to sit down ROOEY snapped THAT goal saying "u carry on like this is your life, i bet your uneducated and unemployed".
Had the same thing at the Blues game this year.

The wanker across in the opposite row (after going me all game) said "well you have something to tell your centerlink officer on Monday" to which I had to reply "Actually I finished university and work a white collar job.....what do you do?" His mates reply "he is unemployed" It was classic

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
claystreet
Club Player

I have the best stroy of the lot

My son is a filth supprter became one after his grandad, my inlaw a lifelong filth supporter passed away, well he wont even speak to me he called us maggots lol and hasnt been home and i dont want him home until that rabble of crap is out of the finals, then he can put his old saints jumper back on and join his dad and sisters in bliss :wink:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

claystreet wrote:I have the best stroy of the lot

My son is a filth supprter became one after his grandad, my inlaw a lifelong filth supporter passed away, well he wont even speak to me he called us maggots lol and hasnt been home and i dont want him home until that rabble of crap is out of the finals, then he can put his old saints jumper back on and join his dad and sisters in bliss :wink:
theres trouble down on Clay street
stand ya ground mate lol