Anyone up for checking out the opposition on Fri night?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Anyone up for checking out the opposition on Fri night?

Im at a loose end Fri night so thought I might get some value for my MCC dollar and have a look at the Doggies and Brions

Any MCC members care to join me? ...anyone that wants to shell out $70 for a visitors ticket is welcome too!

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

will be there, but not MCC

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
benengel14
Club Player

I'll be there doing my bit of "opposition research", a friend has already organised a balcony pass for me, somewhere on level 2 on the wing underneath the coaches box - can't get a better view than that!

Maybe I'll recognise you from your facebook photo that seems to be plastered all over my newsfeed whenever there's significant st kilda news.
Considering going to Saturday night as well, - probably end up watching that on TV...
Last edited by benengel14 on Mon 07 Sep 2009 10:20pm, edited 1 time in total.

widereceiver
Club Player

I'll b there checking out our next opponent...

"Winning's not everything, it's the ONLY thing!" Vince Lombardi.
Sam Gilbert #1 booster - always on the attack!!!
Win more for Winmar
starsign
Club Player

Re: Anyone up for checking out the opposition on Fri night?

saint66au wrote:Im at a loose end Fri night so thought I might get some value for my MCC dollar and have a look at the Doggies and Brions

Any MCC members care to join me? ...anyone that wants to shell out $70 for a visitors ticket is welcome too!
yep I might stay over as I intend coming down from the bush for training on thursday
Got my Granny tickets which came yesterday when I arrived home from Melbourne, unfortunately level 4 but at least got some

will PM

SaintWodonga
Club Player

Only on the TV.

Tony Lockett kicks 10 goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4ZQJHjlvM
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

I might have a look Mick, will check with my social director.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Milton66
SS Life Member

I'm definitaly going to analyse both teams, before I come on here and make informed opinions re who we should select, and if Goose and Max should come in the side fr the prelim.

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
fonz_#15
SS Life Member

Milton66 wrote:I'm definitaly going to analyse both teams, before I come on here and make informed opinions re who we should select, and if Goose and Max should come in the side fr the prelim.
Goose will not come in for the prelim, he couldn't get a game all season why on earth would he get one now?

only a serious injury crisis would see him even get a sniff

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

Only on the radio as I am heading interstate again on another weekend sojourn. Hopefully its a bruising encounter

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
Milton66
SS Life Member

fonz_#15 wrote:
Milton66 wrote:I'm definitaly going to analyse both teams, before I come on here and make informed opinions re who we should select, and if Goose and Max should come in the side fr the prelim.
Goose will not come in for the prelim, he couldn't get a game all season why on earth would he get one now?

hook, line... sinker. :lol: :wink:

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
matrix
Saintsational Legend

widereceiver
Club Player

Milton66 wrote:
fonz_#15 wrote:

I think you got sucked in there Fonz.

"Winning's not everything, it's the ONLY thing!" Vince Lombardi.
Sam Gilbert #1 booster - always on the attack!!!
Win more for Winmar
Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Re: Anyone up for checking out the opposition on Fri night?

saint66au wrote:Im at a loose end Fri night so thought I might get some value for my MCC dollar and have a look at the Doggies and Brions

I'll be there saint66au, out in the beer garden of the Hugh Trumble bar, should be a nice night for a sip.

reincarnated

widereceiver wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
fonz_#15 wrote:

Apart from the Milton post, the rest of this thread is a joke surely

Are you all prospective aspiring backline coaches full of knowledge that can be passed...sorry yelled abusively out at the opposition during a game?

People get lives. Stay with your family. Watch it on tv. Listen to it on radio. Don't go there with the purpose of checking out a potential opposition in hope of running back onto saintsational and talking tactics with clowns

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

reincarnated wrote:
widereceiver wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
fonz_#15 wrote:

Are you all prospective aspiring backline coaches full of knowledge that can be passed...sorry yelled abusively out at the opposition during a game?

People get lives. Stay with your family. Watch it on tv. Listen to it on radio. Don't go there with the purpose of checking out a potential opposition in hope of running back onto saintsational and talking tactics with clowns
Thanks for the life advice reincarnated but this time of year is the only time I get value for my MCC membership. After half a dozen hours in the members and many more beers than that I won't be running anywhere, let alone back to here.

Thanks again for your social concerns of my life.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

reincarnated wrote: People get lives. Stay with your family. Watch it on tv. Listen to it on radio. Don't go there with the purpose of checking out a potential opposition in hope of running back onto saintsational and talking tactics with clowns
You telling us all what we can and cannot do with our liesure time?

Who said anything about talking tactics you dropkick?

You have no right to try to dictate to ANYONE what they should or should not do on Friday night.

I know you have a Napoleon complex, but you dont rule our lives.

You are nothing but a troll and a cabbage :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Ghost Like wrote: Thanks for the life advice reincarnated but this time of year is the only time I get value for my MCC membership. After half a dozen hours in the members and many more beers than that I won't be running anywhere, let alone back to here.

It wasn't advice - it was an order from little Hitler who thinks he cant tell people on an internet forum what they can and cant do with their lives.

Hilarious. :roll:

Lance or James??

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

reincarnated wrote:
widereceiver wrote:
Milton66 wrote:
fonz_#15 wrote:

Surely you are not serious? Unless of course your purpose is to run to saintsational and make fun of people?

matrix
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

yeah definately was had there :lol:

although we do have some pretty stupid supporters so you never know what the thinking is :wink:

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
reincarnated

joffaboy wrote:
reincarnated wrote: People get lives. Stay with your family. Watch it on tv. Listen to it on radio. Don't go there with the purpose of checking out a potential opposition in hope of running back onto saintsational and talking tactics with clowns
You telling us all what we can and cannot do with our liesure time?

Who said anything about talking tactics you dropkick?

You have no right to try to dictate to ANYONE what they should or should not do on Friday night.

I know you have a Napoleon complex, but you dont rule our lives.

Firstly. Reincarnated is giving you advice to put down the palm pilot when you should be paying attention to your bosses in business meetings or 'boozey lunches'

Secondly. Do not call Reincarnated a dropkick. You come on here and attempt to 'intelligently' shoot down any poster that disagrees with you. Give up the game. You are not clever in the slightest and stop pretending to be. You have no friends and your 'friends' can attest to this through pm'ing me on occassion. You are put up with. Your company is not enjoyed. Who is the dropkick now?

Reincarnated will suggest what is best for you. Going to a football game with two crummy sides playing surely does not give good value as a prelude to the weekend. As stated previously. Get a hobby that does not involve playing 'pretend coach' or 'if I was ross the boss'

Reincarnated has no complex. Reincarnated is just better than you. You should face this as you continually post slander against Reincarnated's name and do not return when Reincarnated has replied. Again, heat kitchen - go off to your pretend business meeting

And finally. Cabbage? Thats a terrible response to anything anyone ever says ever.

Doodlebug

Please respond. Keep in mind that a 'friend' or two of yours will more than likely pm Reincarnated have a chuckle about how simply and succinctly you were summed up as a person. This usually happens

reincarnated

joffaboy wrote:
Ghost Like wrote: Thanks for the life advice reincarnated but this time of year is the only time I get value for my MCC membership. After half a dozen hours in the members and many more beers than that I won't be running anywhere, let alone back to here.

It wasn't advice - it was an order from little Hitler who thinks he cant tell people on an internet forum what they can and cant do with their lives.

And finally, your little sentence about failure or Keynesian economics does not make you clever.

It makes you look like someone that usues an internet forum to perpetuate an idea of being clever

You have no friends

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

reincarnated wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
You have no friends
YES he does, but the latest invoice was sent this morning :wink: :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Banger2Plugger
Club Player

reincarnated wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

And finally, your little sentence about failure or Keynesian economics does not make you clever.

It makes you look like someone that usues an internet forum to perpetuate an idea of being clever

You have no friends
Intelligent is not a word I would use to describe you Reincarnated - missed the final of the spelling bee I see.

If everyone speeds, why haven't you been overtaken?