I yelled out when......

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

I yelled out when......

First of all I'd like to apologise to my fellow Sainters sitting in M54, and I hope their hearing has now been restored.....

But in the first quarter when Sam Fisher ran the ball back through the Collingwood goals, all of those cretins in M53 sooked and carried on about how it was deliberate and should be a free kick.

This was all too much for me, hence I stood up turned to the ignorant mob to me left and screamed out

"HE'S ALLOWED TO DO THAT, HE'S ALLOWED TO DO THAT, READ THE RULES BOOK AND WATCH THE DVD" etc.

The subtext was "listen you fools, you are such a mob of sheep and whinging and sooking about a rule you have no idea about. Read the rule book, oh sorry, forget you can't read......."

and then I sat down.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

I saw the replay and noticed that to, could not possibly been pinged for that. As for there supporters, well I think they were booing Roo at one point!!!

I love this club
iremember66
Club Player

I...

yelled out when Roo laid THAT tackle.

Had been holding myself in check ALL day until then.

Plucked him out of mid air, spun him around and ground him into the dirt (like he was a chamois glove thrown down at a duel)...

Roo gave his all yesterday and I want his babies..

And I have only ever said that about Harvs previously.

Harvs I understood - but now I'm seriously worried about myself...

howlinwolf
Club Player

I repied to a skunk supporter who screamed "Riewoldt is a fake"....
" yeah not like Swan, he's the real deal".

Got a few laughs.

The skunks were full of bravado in the first 1/4. Conspicuous by their silence from there on.

Robert Harvey's last home game. 24 Aug 2008
StKilda 13.17 def Adelaide 6.11
saint75
SS Hall of Fame

iremember66 wrote:I...

yelled out when Roo laid THAT tackle.

Had been holding myself in check ALL day until then.

Plucked him out of mid air, spun him around and ground him into the dirt (like he was a chamois glove thrown down at a duel)...

Roo gave his all yesterday and I want his babies..

And I have only ever said that about Harvs previously.

Harvs I understood - but now I'm seriously worried about myself...
I was wetting myself reading the last 3 sentences of your post. Thank you for the chuckle. :D

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Thompson4
Club Player

Andrew Thompson - The most underrated player in the AFL
Maxstar22
Club Player

Re: I yelled out when......

ozrulestrace wrote:First of all I'd like to apologise to my fellow Sainters sitting in M54, and I hope their hearing has now been restored.....

But in the first quarter when Sam Fisher ran the ball back through the Collingwood goals, all of those cretins in M53 sooked and carried on about how it was deliberate and should be a free kick.

This was all too much for me, hence I stood up turned to the ignorant mob to me left and screamed out

"HE'S ALLOWED TO DO THAT, HE'S ALLOWED TO DO THAT, READ THE RULES BOOK AND WATCH THE DVD" etc.

The subtext was "listen you fools, you are such a mob of sheep and whinging and sooking about a rule you have no idea about. Read the rule book, oh sorry, forget you can't read......."

and then I sat down.
Hey I was in M54 - can't say I heard you, but then again I was screaming enough to deafen even myself. The Collingwood dude in front of me who came with his Saints wife, wasn't too impressed with us.

Oh well thems the breaks!!

Great to see you barracking so hard and let's do it all again in 2 weeks time.

GO SAINTERS

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Re: I yelled out when......

Maxstar22 wrote: Hey I was in M54 - can't say I heard you, but then again I was screaming enough to deafen even myself. The Collingwood dude in front of me who came with his Saints wife, wasn't too impressed with us.

Oh well thems the breaks!!

Great to see you barracking so hard and let's do it all again in 2 weeks time.

GO SAINTERS
In M54 behind me;
there was a non aligned and a pies supporter and Wives behind me
I said as the game started to the Pies supporter- truthfully- how do you think it will go, he said- "saints by 5 goals" and then at the end of the game -"see I told you"

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

I yelled out when .......................joffaboy trod on my toe. 140Kg on a little toe is pretty painful !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

I NEARLY yelled when I got my seat to find that, in M50, surely a hotbed of Saints given that I bought the tix at 9.05 Mon morning..there is a Pies fan right behind me!!!!!!!!!!

I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he has both Memberships and wanted to sit with his friends, 8-)

He turned out to be harmless, pretty mute due to the rampant noise around him...certainly swore a whole lot less than his potty-mouth Saints mate, who I think broke the record for the amount of times the F-bomb has been said by a fan at a game of AFL lol

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Foz
Club Player

Foz yelled out when a CollingFilth lady supporter when presented with the goodbye wave took exception and wanted a fight in quarter 4. That only caused more Sainters to rise from M50, M51 and M54 and gestering - right here, right now !

On a seperate one, it took 5 Collingwood supporters to look at one ticket to find out they weren't in M51. The first guy with handlebar moustache thought he had found the seat, handed ticket to the second, pause, the third person looked at it, well by that stage the huddle was evoked with 5 scratching their collective noggans. Eventually it took a Sainter to say "see the colours, reckon your in the WRONG bay ?" They duly sat in M50.

Qtn : How many Collingwood supporters does it take to read a sign ?
Answer : 5 ...and they still can't work it out!

LOL

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Foz wrote:Foz yelled out when a CollingFilth lady supporter when presented with the goodbye wave took exception and wanted a fight in quarter 4. That only caused more Sainters to rise from M50, M51 and M54 and gestering - right here, right now !

On a seperate one, it took 5 Collingwood supporters to look at one ticket to find out they weren't in M51. The first guy with handlebar moustache thought he had found the seat, handed ticket to the second, pause, the third person looked at it, well by that stage the huddle was evoked with 5 scratching their collective noggans. Eventually it took a Sainter to say "see the colours, reckon your in the WRONG bay ?" They duly sat in M50.

LOL
Ahhhh M50 (where I was) was very very Saints...I think M52 and 53 were Pies?

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

Foz wrote:Foz yelled out when a CollingFilth lady supporter when presented with the goodbye wave took exception and wanted a fight in quarter 4. That only caused more Sainters to rise from M50, M51 and M54 and gestering - right here, right now !

LOL
And they still must have got it wrong... M50 was a St Kilda bay!

Young Georgie
Club Player

I yelled out all day but no louder than when the Pies mob in front squealed 'ball' towards the end of the 2nd when ..... (I think it was Swann but so caught up in the moment can't remember exactly) got a free on the GSS wing and proceeded to pat each other on the back then immediately he was tackled and we Sainters rose as one over the top of them yelling 'ball' even louder and threw in an extra 'you mongrel dog' and other such pearlers for good measure. I think that was as close as we got to violence.

The most satisfying yell came when sitting right behind Roo's last quarter sealer and watching it sail through the middle - that was awesome :D

Graceful, elusive, strong overhead and no Easybeat!
SaintDebi
Club Player

I yelled out when......

the first siren went, and I didn't stop till after our song!

B W and R all over
SS Hall of Fame

I yelled out when Goddard knocked Thomas to the ground.
I was sitting on that flank (top level mind you) and got to my feet demanding that they dig a whole and simply bury him then and there.

I've long said I couldn't wait for the day Dale Thomas got split down the middle and seeing it right in front of me from one of our players was quite galvanising.

25 minutes to make a name for yourself like you've never made before.
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

B W and R all over wrote:I yelled out when Goddard knocked Thomas to the ground.
I was sitting on that flank (top level mind you) and got to my feet demanding that they dig a whole and simply bury him then and there.

I've long said I couldn't wait for the day Dale Thomas got split down the middle and seeing it right in front of me from one of our players was quite galvanising.
I felt the same BWR, but was also impressed with him coming back on and played alright.

Went up one notch from 0 to 1 that day in my books.

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

Had to laugh at him mouthing off at BJ after he kicked a goal later in the match. Don't know if he was brave or stupid.

kp83
Club Player

I made myself dizzy with my screaming when Rooey kicked THAT goal and then again when Milney goaled and I knew we had it won. Gotta love beating the filth!!