Broadcast guide - bad news

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saintmania
Club Player

Anyone going to, or know where to, flowing water it? Please PM me if you are/do.

lendog heaven
Club Player

Saint Bev wrote:I have just hung up from Prime programming in Canberra and they assure me the game will be shown live on the GC. They are well aware that guides say differently.
hey saint bev - a friend (fanatical saints fan, member etc) has to be on Gold Coast on business prelim night - where would you suggest she goes to catch the game? She wld love to be with fellow sainters - she's even taken red black & white balloons to decorate her hotel room!

Tramps like us.............
The Doc
Club Player

perfectionist wrote:
kosifantutti23 wrote:It's also live on ESPN in the UK and Ireland.
Speaking of Ireland, what's happened in the Gaelic Football Final? It's a system more complicated than a game of Jumanji!
Kerry play Cork this Sunday afternoon, Irish time. Cork have beaten Kerry already this year (in the Munster Regional Final) and appear to be playing the better football. But Kerry have that aura about them that prolonged success brings. Same aura as Kilkenny had in the hurling final - Tipperary were all over them til a couple of Kilkenny goals in very quick succession in the last few minutes.

As for the Saints, been loving the year (but obviously chose the wrong season to go overseas!) and have taken Friday off work to watch the prelim (10am Friday morning here). Got a pub and plenty of friends lined up for the GF too! Go sainters!

2010 has a nice ring to it.
Griggsy
SS Life Member

ill take any delay i can, ill be at work for the start of the game :P