st**** you Akker

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Saintschampions08 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Teflon wrote:
plugger66 wrote:They lost by 7 points and the free was ridiculous. Im pretty sure most of us wouldnt be in a great mood.
the only ridicilous thing about the free was that a supposed AA fullback would do a stupid thing AFTER being warned by an umpire that a free would be paid..........why would you do it?
Because he is stupid obviously. He shouldnt have done it but i dont like frees for that sort of thing especially since Kosi then did the same thing to lake.
Did he do it at least 3 times before that?

Where do you draw the line?

I'm pretty sure it stopped him doing it again didn't it?
Look i agree he is stupid to do it 3 times but i would hate us to lose the Gf next week because of something that soft.
f*** ME DEAD!!

FINALLY AFTER ALL THESE BLOODY YEARS THE SAINTS FINALLY GET THE GOOD END OF THE STICK AND YOU STICK YOUR BOOT IN. YOUR THE ONE THAT TELLS US WEEK IN WEEK OUT THAT WE SHOULD NEVER COMPLAIGN ABOUT THE UMPIRES AND NOW YOU SAY THEY WERE STIFFED BY THE UMPIRES.

PLUGGER66 YOUR THE BIGGEST WANKER THIS FORUM HAS EVER SEEN!

(if you keep physcially getting into a player after a crack down on this and been warned a few times already you deserve everything you get. Aker your a moron!)

btw mods I don't care if I get a warning for this, plugger66 is everything I have said and more.

GO SAINTs!
Thanks for those kind words. You seem like areally good person. If you bothered to read it you little weed you will not see me once blame the umpires. I think you may have issues that you need to solve like reading the posts properly.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
degruch wrote:
plugger66 wrote:I know that but we arent in a classroom and the umpires arent teachers. The rule is a bit soft IMO. It is footy afterall so players are expecting pushing and shoving. And if Rooys was a free and it was to the letter of the law why was it reversed or not given at all after kosi did the same thing to Lake.
It doesn't matter how soft the rule is...if it is a rule, and it is being watched, and indiscressions happen several times before action is taken, it is deserved. The Dogs were lucky 5 frees and 5 goals weren't kicked because of their off-the-ball roughing up. Since when is football about playing the man?
Players bump all the time. why pay that then not reverse it for Kosi. bringing in that rule just means more players are breaking the rules but only a few are penalised. People have a go at me for agreeing with everyting the AFL does. i disagree with an AFL rule but still i am wrong. it is only my opinion that the rule is silly but even more stupid was lake. that i do agree with.
Kosi did it in isolation...Lake and Harbrow (?) did it all night until the free was paid. The hypocricy in your argument comes with the crud you spewed about Zac's report earlier this year...it's wrong to go the man if you're a Saints player, it's OK if you're a Bulldogs player. Are you sure you support St Kilda, or are you just on here to s***-stir?
I think i follow the saints. So we want a rule that you get warnings for and then it is paid. that is the problem with the rule. Anyway who cares we won they lost and we better win next week.

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

Don't ever question my love of this club plugger..I am a 3rd generation saint and my late Dad Walter was the most passionate supporter I have ever known.

Some things are better left alone.

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

The Saintsational Man wrote:Akermanis.....always talking sh!t.

$100.00 says he's one of the players who didn't give Riewoldt any votes in the AFLPA MVP voting.....calling Riewoldt a diver.....

To Jason Akermanis, enjoy the loss player :lol:
i think we have seen the last of him.....in the end...failed to deliver..time for the doggies to move on...and move him on too.... :twisted:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saint patrick wrote:Don't ever question my love of this club plugger..I am a 3rd generation saint and my late Dad Walter was the most passionate supporter I have ever known.

Do people ever read these posts. i actually DIDNT question your love. i was just not going to say i love the club more because i have no idea how much you love the club. And what does some things are better left alone mean.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:I think i follow the saints. So we want a rule that you get warnings for and then it is paid. that is the problem with the rule. Anyway who cares we won they lost and we better win next week.
Who cares? Don't run away you coward. Warnings? I didn't want warnings...I wanted it paid each time...we were stiffed about 5 goals! If the AFL are sooooooooooo perfect, as you claim each week, why do they insist in giving opposition players several chances to break the rules before they inforce the rules??? Lake et al knew what they were doing...soft or not, there was no luck in the decision at all.

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
saint patrick wrote:Don't ever question my love of this club plugger..I am a 3rd generation saint and my late Dad Walter was the most passionate supporter I have ever known.

Do people ever read these posts. i actually DIDNT question your love. i was just not going to say i love the club more because i have no idea how much you love the club. And what does some things are better left alone mean.
Take it anyway you like and pm me if you want discuss it further.

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
plugger66 wrote:I think i follow the saints. So we want a rule that you get warnings for and then it is paid. that is the problem with the rule. Anyway who cares we won they lost and we better win next week.
Who cares? Don't run away you coward. Warnings? I didn't want warnings...I wanted it paid each time...we were stiffed about 5 goals! If the AFL are sooooooooooo perfect, as you claim each week, why do they insist in giving opposition players several chances to break the rules before they inforce the rules??? Lake et al knew what they were doing...soft or not, there was no luck in the decision at all.
So you want a free with every bump. I also dont want warnings because there is no such rule in the AFL but i dont want frees for every bump delivered to a backman, forward or midfielder. I am certainly no coward. if i was do you think i would keep posting the same opinion and getting abused by a few posters. You have really hurt me. you have made me cry.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saint patrick wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Take it anyway you like and pm me if you want discuss it further.
Dont know how to pm but if you want to explain just pm me.

goodie
Club Player

Jason Akermanis, meet rule 15.4.4
15.4.4 Charge or Charging
(a) A Charge means an act of colliding with an opposition Player
where the amount of physical force used is unreasonable or
unnecessary in the circumstances, irrespective of whether the
Player is or is not in possession of the football or whether the
Player is within 5 metres of the football.
(b) Without limiting the general application of Law 15.4.4 (a), a
Charge occurs when a Player unreasonably or unnecessarily
collides with an opposition Player:
(i) who is not within 5 metres of the football;

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

dancing with everyone tonight plugger?
sharing the love :)

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
degruch
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
degruch wrote:
So you want a free with every bump. I also dont want warnings because there is no such rule in the AFL but i dont want frees for every bump delivered to a backman, forward or midfielder. I am certainly no coward. if i was do you think i would keep posting the same opinion and getting abused by a few posters. You have really hurt me. you have made me cry.
It's not a bump...it's going the man behind play. Do you even know what the free was for? You have no valid opinion at all, you're a s***-stirrer, full stop...you're not 'fighting a good fight', you just want attention. How about you fight a good fight with St Pat, we can sell tickets. :cry: Blub, blub, blub.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
degruch wrote:
It's not a bump...it's going the man behind play. Do you even know what the free was for? You have no valid opinion at all, you're a s***-stirrer, full stop...you're not 'fighting a good fight', you just want attention. How about you fight a good fight with St Pat, we can sell tickets. :cry: Blub, blub, blub.
Thats your opinion and good luck to you. Why would i fight St pat. he hasnt upset me and it is very hard to fight behind a computer. Anyway i hope we win the flag because its going to be a couple of huge nights.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

desertsaint wrote:dancing with everyone tonight plugger?
I found out there was 3 people who still may have thought my opinions were ok. I now have no one who thinks my opinions are ok. Thats fine i can live with that afterall i have all my life.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
I found out there was 3 people who still may have thought my opinions were ok. I now have no one who thinks my opinions are ok. Thats fine i can live with that afterall i have all my life.
From behind your keyboard? Are you on Second Life too?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
From behind your keyboard? Are you on Second Life too?
I dont understand. As Pauline would say please explain.

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
you've got one opinion everyone concurs with, and next saturday i think we'll all be dancing in unison!

(unless you bag the ump that awards roo the match winning free! :wink: )

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
reincarnated

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote: i do wonder about posters who just swear at people without reading the who thread. Do you want a number to get your anger management checked out.
But you accuse me of having a mental illness :roll:

Hypocrite much??? :roll:
I was just worried about your anger. I am concerned for you. Its probably because i care about you.
What anger P66.

I just outlined your modis opperandi and you got very upset and abused me by saying the very serious and very dissapointing accusation of me having a debilitating mental illness.

There was no anger from me. But there was terrible and very hurtful accusations from you. Very hurtful they were as I have family members who have suffered from mental illnesses.

You then try to take the moral ground on some posters who swore at you.

I find your attitude very hypocritical. I am sure you will come back with a sarcastic reply like the one above (you cannot care for me as you dont know me so dont play innocent) - however your holier than thou attitude has been exposed and you dont like it.

Suck it up P66 - you have been shown to be wrong and hypocritical - live with it mate.
Says the poster that pretends nothing gets to him. No cage rattled

You are the king of taking the high ground. Reincarnated thinks it must be such a poor existance taking the moral high ground on every occassion. Using hindsight anywhere possible and pretending to be correct and intelligent all along

Plus you sound like Reincarnated's grandchildren with your using of the word 'much' at the end of making a point

Rattled much? Come on Reincarnated you can do better than that. Seriously why do you say 'much' at the end of making a point? Gramatically it makes no sense. Do you enjoy talking jive like the rest of the gen y population?

High ground hindsight taking goose.

reincarnated

The rules are going south if players get warned for instances of illegality. Either do wrong or do not do wrong

Plugger is the expert cage rattler.

Many posters on here see a few words and then decide to reply and can only gather words like wanker, idiot, tool to express a point

Many posters on here are obviously unintelligent folk who blame everyone else for their problems. The type of folk that dislike the government when the nation is going poor then turn on it whenever things are going well. Fence sitting to the extreme

These folks will jump on Ross Lyon's back if things go pear shaped on Saturday. Delist a, b, c and d and pretend to know a thing about football

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:
SainterK wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:
saintbrat wrote:It's not about the free- it's about the slurr he made against the whole saints team.
What slur? Roo did go down pretty easily and pretty often.
Roo does have a stuffed knee, makes it all the easier one would have thought....wow, plugger66 and BS are sounding more similar every day.
According to Roo and Ross there is nothing wrong structurally wrong with Roo's knee.

SainterK or whatever you choose to call yourself, I call it as I see it and we will be premiers this year, if your mate Kosi can pull his finger out.
Oh they said that, well it must be the case then...is limping Roo's security blanket then? :roll:
ST KILDA captain Nick Riewoldt will continue to risk life-long damage to his troublesome right knee in pursuit of a premiership.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/n ... 5777024668

groupie1
Club Player

shut the f*** UP already.

guy's been a champion footballer with a media career beckoning so long as he keeps mouthing off. it's intended, affected, managed, staged, advised, deliberate... and you all get taken in by it and start talking about it like it's legitimate comment.

Gordon Fode couldda been Plugga
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Who cares! He is enduring the disappointment of missing out on playing in a GF. He needs something to complain about.

But f*ck, it's not like he hasn't played in his fair share of GF's :roll:

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
jay young
Club Player

it was a soft free kick but hey an umpires job is hard because the hand is quicker than the eye as for aker i like him i also like s newman e mcguire joffa t libba b hall and anyone else whos against the grain

PJ
SS Life Member

Unfortunately ppl think that in finals there should be a change in the interpretation of the rules. It shouldn't matter to an umpire whether it's a final or normal home/away game. If the rule is there then it's there.

So on saturday if Clint Jones keeps pushing Gary Ablett over stopping him from getting to the contest that's OK - I don't think so.

The rule doesn't allow for interpretation of the intension of the pusher or where the incident is on the field - if you impede, you impede. This is to stop sniping off the ball and disadvantaging one team. The media are just trying to get milage out of the emotion of it - shame on you Sheahan - the decision was not a disgrace but your journalism is.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

reincarnated wrote: Says the poster that pretends nothing gets to him. No cage rattled

You are the king of taking the high ground. Reincarnated thinks it must be such a poor existance taking the moral high ground on every occassion. Using hindsight anywhere possible and pretending to be correct and intelligent all along

Plus you sound like Reincarnated's grandchildren with your using of the word 'much' at the end of making a point

Rattled much? Come on Reincarnated you can do better than that. Seriously why do you say 'much' at the end of making a point? Gramatically it makes no sense. Do you enjoy talking jive like the rest of the gen y population?

High ground hindsight taking goose.
Stalker much :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)