GRAND FINAL TICKETS THREAD - POST HERE IF SELLING OR BUYING

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Unforgiven
SS Life Member

Hey Saints Fans,

Had no luck a a September Saint, looking for 1 Adult ticket, I am very willing to negotiate a suitable price. Reguards Unforgiven, Go Saints!

Carpe Diem
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

I so badly want

2 adult tickets!

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
Rickabee
Club Player
Location: Sydney, but grew up in Melbourne - 1st Saints match = Rnd 4 1966

For those looking for tickets I was able to ring the Sydney Swans (02 9339-9131) and spoke to Anita Murphy this morning and she was able confirm PRIME seating and a GF Brunch for $950 with my credit card details.

What's even better, she has couriered the tickets to me and I have a ticket for Q55 row F seat 3 in my hot little hand already!

It's worth trying Anita at the Swans if you don't have a ticket already.

Good Luck to everyone seeking a ticket and Good Luck to the Saints on Saturday

Schwarta
Club Player

St. Kilda Member needing 2 concession tickets, will take one!

In (Brett) Voss we trust.
SteveStevens66
Club Player

thankfully take us off the list!! we got our tickets!!!!

CARNA SAINTERS!

Carna Saints!!!
nickm

I also had no luck as a September Saint :(
I'm after 1 adult ticket (2 to bring my son too).

Please PM me If you're able to help. Thanks.

WA Sainter

No luck with September Saint also.

Seeking 2 tickets but will take the one :)

GO SAINTERSSS

St Kilda Football Club

"Anyone , Anywhere, Anytime"
saintfox
Club Player

Selling 2 Grandfinal tickets

Looks like i will have 2 tickets that i wont be needing will know tomorrow please PM me if your interested thanks and GO SAINTS!!!!!!!

Be the best you can ... If not have fun trying....
saint kilda

afl ticket allocation

totally agree with you... its a joke that the average supporter cant get to the game .....

golden hawk wrote:
I am a Hawthorn member with Gold reserved seating and a guaranteed Grand Final Ticket if we compete. I know what General Admission, or second tier members - without a guaranteed GF ticket as part of their membership - will go through to try to secure a spot (standing room if necessary) for the Grand Final, as I had several friends in that situation last year. It never seems to change - you look at the Wanted ads in the Herald Sun in the week prior to the Grand Final, and there are many, many requests for GF tickets. I've said for years that the distribution method should change so that it is fairer to those grass roots supporters who are there week in, week out, rain, hail or shine, to support their teams. It isn't fair that they miss out so some well heeled corporate who only attends one game a year can enjoy it at the expense of the mug in the outer. The AFL crack down hard on those who sell tickets at the ground (and I mean those who are offering to sell at face value), but refuse to look at themselves or their on-sellers who are involving themselves in a far more insidious form of scalping.
this a friends post in the blog and she has it right it is unfair that the supporters of the club that is in the gf miss [most of them] i hate it too the real supporters should be the ones there not the 1 day a year supporters !!!!

ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

Yep and those onsellers includes the saints, even thou we are in the granny the saints are still selling $1300 packages to anyone with a large enough credit limit.

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

St Chris wrote:Need 2 x Adult Tickets Please

Unsucessful September Saint Member
x 2 same here :shock:

Hold your ground :shock:
oh_when_the_saints

oh_when_the_saints wrote:I currently have a prime ticket via port adelaide. However, I MAY not require the ticket but I will not know until TUESDAY so I'll keep you posted.
Just an update, I have 1 PRIME seat available (section Q28, 1/2 way up). I don't require the ticket anymore. Asking price is $800 as this was how much it cost me (Port package). PM if interested.

UPDATE: Ticket has been sold

HARVEY3535

1 standing room ticket

sick n tired of jumping though hoops and paying through the nose for everything and getting nothing!

i have one standing room only ticket for the GF this saturday. allocated to me because i am a social club member. i am selling it for many reasons,but mainly because i was under the impression i would get a seat. ive been in standing room before,im too short to see anything in a regular game,let alone a grand final.

Part of this post deleted as it broke the law in relation to selling tix above face value

TICKET HAS BEEN SOLD FOR AN UNDISCLOSED AMOUNT
Last edited by HARVEY3535 on Tue 22 Sep 2009 11:27pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wollongong_saint
Club Player

I may as well post here too!

Interstate member looking for two tickets of ANY sort for the game, will pay $500-$900 for each one.

PM me if anybody has some.

Thanks

oneteam
Club Player

Re: 1 standing room ticket

HARVEY3535 wrote:sick n tired of jumping though hoops and paying through the nose for everything and getting nothing!

i have one standing room only ticket for the GF this saturday. allocated to me because i am a social club member. i am selling it for many reasons,but mainly because i was under the impression i would get a seat. ive been in standing room before,im too short to see anything in a regular game,let alone a grand final.

email me with your best price. highest bidder wins,simple.

gosaints2009@optusnet.com.au

pls advise when this is no longer available

HARVEY3535

sold
Last edited by HARVEY3535 on Wed 23 Sep 2009 1:22am, edited 1 time in total.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

harvey3535, ive deleted part of your above post for legal reasons..but IF you are indeed attempting to sell that ticket for a price above what you paid for it...to a fellow Saints fan..well I reckon thats pretty low myself..sorry

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:harvey3535, ive deleted part of your above post for legal reasons..but IF you are indeed attempting to sell that ticket for a price above what you paid for it...to a fellow Saints fan..well I reckon thats pretty low myself..sorry
Yes it is, but I bet plenty will IMO....

And not just posters from this site...

My three tickets are not for sale BTW

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Ive just been contacted by a non-SS MW regular whos really keen for one ticket...cannot pay above the list price tho and would prefer a seat not standing due to injury

PM me if you can help out

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
HARVEY3535

well i think its low to make promises you cannot keep. ask the club that.
ask the foundation members who couldnt get tickets.
ask the old members who have been members for years.
ask the club who are still selling corporate tickets for $1300 while thier very own members go without.
there are a LOT of low acts going around this time of year. just look around mate. i am the least of them.

Tom_Aus
Club Player

Still searching for one ticket, a standing room one will do... pls PM if you can help out. :)
Cheers

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

OK - I posted early in this thread looking for tickets and I got my 3 but I had to buy 5 in a block to get them which means I now have 2 to sell. I paid above the odds because my 3 mates could afford to ... so the 2 remaining tickets were not cheap (and they are Standard seating) but if someone wants them, I am selling.

But here are my rules on selling these tickets.

1) The buyer must be a regular / long term poster on Saintsational - a minimum of 1 year and 50 posts. No johnny come latelies!

2) The buyer must be a St.Kilda Member and able to show their membership card for each ticket. However I may make an exception for people living interstate or overseas.

3) Priority will be given to Foundation Social Club members that missed out on a seat - especially if they have 2 Foundation memberships (which is marked on the membership card)

4) I am open to hard luck stories BUT dont waste your time unless you are a paid up club member and Saintsational regular

Even if I have to sell the ticket at a loss to myself I shall not be selling to anyone that does not meet this criteria. My tickets. My decision. This is not a sale to the highest bidder and my decision is FINAL. No whinging!

PM me with your circumstance and how you meet my criteria and what you are able to pay. Please do not put yourself under financial stress to purchase these tickets and again this is NOT a sale to the highest bidder.

You must also be able to collect the tickets from me on Friday morning.

I am in Prahran.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
Awesome_Scotty

Re: 1 standing room ticket

HARVEY3535 wrote:sick n tired of jumping though hoops and paying through the nose for everything and getting nothing!

Part of this post deleted as it broke the law in relation to selling tix above face value

gosaints2009@optusnet.com.au
Mate, don't give me the I'm too short excuse. I'm 5'2 and a half and I did bloody fine in the standing room section during the regular season! Seriously dude go to the game, Granny's are heaps fun.. i'm shattered I can't make it!

HARVEY3535

good on you. but i've been to a grand final in standing room and saw nothing. if u read my post it says 'mainly bacause i was told i was getting a seat'
the other is a result of been there done that.

Saintlyone
Club Player

am only interested in a standing room tik and will pay $500 for it. please pm me if anyone can help.

k