2oo9

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sainter#4
Club Player

2oo9

when the final siren goes on saturday, win or lose i will be proud of the boys as im sure you all are!!
the year they have given us has been phenomenal and as a supporter i cant describe the joy and jubilation i have felt watching them this season and riding each high eg.making the granny and winning 19 on the trot to those very few lows of losing in rounds 20-21.

the players as individuals and a group have nothing more to prove to us or any other skeptics whether it be to rooey's ability to lead the side or dal's ability to take a game on,they have done us proud in everyway.

i hope at somepoint us supporters take sometime this week to reflect on the year and the preformances we have witnessed and make sure that if they get the chance to congratulate the players,whether this is done tomorow at the open training session or someother time.

Each member of the 22 this season and put their heart and soul into each mile they have ran and each tackle they have busted a gut to lay,they have pumped red,white and black through their veins like ourselves and my admiration for them cannot be higher then it is at this moment.

when saturday finally rolls around i will back those 22 that take the field,even if the going gets tough my support will not waver and my belief is that the saints of 2009 will always find away to deliver the goods.

CARN THE SAINTERS!!!

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Re: 2oo9

sainter#4 wrote:when the final siren goes on saturday, win or lose i will be proud of the boys as im sure you all are!!
the year they have given us has been phenomenal and as a supporter i cant describe the joy and jubilation i have felt watching them this season and riding each high eg.making the granny and winning 19 on the trot to those very few lows of losing in rounds 20-21.

the players as individuals and a group have nothing more to prove to us or any other skeptics whether it be to rooey's ability to lead the side or dal's ability to take a game on,they have done us proud in everyway.

i hope at somepoint us supporters take sometime this week to reflect on the year and the preformances we have witnessed and make sure that if they get the chance to congratulate the players,whether this is done tomorow at the open training session or someother time.

Each member of the 22 this season and put their heart and soul into each mile they have ran and each tackle they have busted a gut to lay,they have pumped red,white and black through their veins like ourselves and my admiration for them cannot be higher then it is at this moment.

when saturday finally rolls around i will back those 22 that take the field,even if the going gets tough my support will not waver and my belief is that the saints of 2009 will always find away to deliver the goods.

CARN THE SAINTERS!!!
10/10

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs