Cattitude

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

yeah, totally... serves him right for being such a cheapskate! i'm not a tattoo kinda guy, but i know of some damn good tattooists around town.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
35...LEGEND
Club Player

markp wrote:Many of us have an idea of what is about to happen... what's great is that they seem to have no idea.

They only beat the dogs by 7 points more than us in a higher scoring game (10 more goals kicked), and finished off an already spent collingwood... they are about to come up against the most miserly defence in history, with several of their players who surely aren't 100% match fit... and remember the last time we played it took them months to recover.

I cant wait to see our boys play knowing that there is no next week... I think we're about to see something very great.
really hope you are right so we see your SIG finished off....

SMASH EM SAINTERS :twisted:

sainter#4
Club Player

has anyone else noticed the differant mind sets of the two sides going into saturday?
our boys are full of respect for geelong and what they have achieved and have multiply stated that they are going to give everything they have for 2 more hours,and this sentiment has been echoed from ross and roo all the way down the list.

yet geelong havent acknowledged us as an equal and have seemed very cocky in every interview they have given.

maybe its just me but it seems like geelong seem alot like last year and havent given there opponent due respect,anyone else agree?

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

sainter#4 wrote:has anyone else noticed the differant mind sets of the two sides going into saturday?
our boys are full of respect for geelong and what they have achieved and have multiply stated that they are going to give everything they have for 2 more hours,and this sentiment has been echoed from ross and roo all the way down the list.

yet geelong havent acknowledged us as an equal and have seemed very cocky in every interview they have given.

maybe its just me but it seems like geelong seem alot like last year and havent given there opponent due respect,anyone else agree?
Harley has, but not sure about the rest of their team. Don't really care what Geelong do, my focus is on what our boys do and I am certain Ross will give any one of them a clip behind the ears if they get too ahead of themselves.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
spert
Saintsational Legend

All that rivalry stuff came from Geelong who proved to be bad losers in 2004. Ok they went on to win a flag, but they are an still arrogant, whinging pack who are not gracious in defeat.

aussiejones
Club Player

Lets hope they dont respect the saints... Any advantage to us I will take.

The Saints are focussed , team oriented by all accounts.

Last weeks Bulldogs game would have done no harm at all after a week off. Geelong had a training run after half time....mentally this may not be a good thing.