Bob Murray: True Saint Legend

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Plugger
Club Player

Bob Murray: True Saint Legend

Had the occasion to bump into this true Saints legend and gentleman this afternoon. I've known Bob since his playing days. Both of us met by chance in the local shopping CBD, but haven't seen him for a while.
Anyway, naturally the discussion centred on the Saints, the G.F. and the generosity of the club in hosting the '66 team at the game.
He's very excited about all of that, the clubs chances on Saturday and what a win will do for the club. We all know he's not alone with that matter.
What more can I say!!! Maybe a bit of an omen.

Snakeman66
Club Player

Re: Bob Murray: True Saint Legend

St Plugger wrote:Had the occasion to bump into this true Saints legend and gentleman this afternoon. I've known Bob since his playing days. Both of us met by chance in the local shopping CBD, but haven't seen him for a while.
Anyway, naturally the discussion centred on the Saints, the G.F. and the generosity of the club in hosting the '66 team at the game.
He's very excited about all of that, the clubs chances on Saturday and what a win will do for the club. We all know he's not alone with that matter.
What more can I say!!! Maybe a bit of an omen.

Here is an article in the Albury/Wodonga paper:

http://www.bordermail.com.au/news/local ... 32108.aspx

Don't dwell on the past.
Look to the future.