Misson almost complete

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Loxton
Club Player

Misson almost complete

Really think hats off to David Misson and his staff for the condition of the list throughout the year, was always going to take a couple of years for all the adjustments in training and individual systems to fully work.And now we have given ourselves every oppourtunity to reash our potential having the best possible players out there each week. In the past that hasnt always been there for us late in the season and finals. So for me its well done to them.

Hunter Clark 2024 StKilda Saints Premiership captain.
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Re: Misson almost complete

St Loxton wrote:Really think hats off to David Misson and his staff for the condition of the list throughout the year, was always going to take a couple of years for all the adjustments in training and individual systems to fully work.And now we have given ourselves every oppourtunity to reash our potential having the best possible players out there each week. In the past that hasnt always been there for us late in the season and finals. So for me its well done to them.
Great post. Injuries or lack of injuries can often be the determining factor in winning a premiership and I reckon in past campaigns, that has possibly cost us a premiership.

David Misson has got the best team to the Grand Final so I say thank you as well.

emmdee
Club Player

couldn't agree more.......injuries was always our "excuse" previously....

Rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy