What the HELL is wrong with me?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

What the HELL is wrong with me?

All day i've been buzzing, so excited, su pumped and above all, so bloody confident.

Now, i don't know what it is. has reality set in, have I been taking all the media's tips and forecasts so seriously? I am a wreck. i'm nervous, I'm edgy, i'm anxious. Every call i take, i want to hang up on them, I just don't want to be distracted from thinking about the game.... (as opposed to letting the game distract me from work, lol)

But seriously, what is wrong with me? I was so excited and in such a great mood before, now it is gone and I am just a bundle of nerves.

I need a cup of concrete to harden the f*** up....

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

I go in fits and starts. I'm fine if I avoid the radio and newspaper. But when I was in the car and they were broadcasting the GF Parade and they played our song (which I had on full bore), I seriously was in danger of not making my destination.

I'll join you in a nice cup of harden the f*&% up!! :lol:

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

You are a St Kilda fan on Grand Final eve, when OUR team is in the BIG DANCE. You are NO DIFFERENT to the rest of us

Take a BEX and have a lie down. It might help, but I doubt it !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Don't listen to the media, that's my tip. All you'll hear is how great Geelong are, how magnificent SJ and Ottens are, how Gazza's gonna play wherever he likes, blah, blah, blah...aparently they are playing against 22 witches hats again.

It's gonna be a cracker of a game, and if you can ignore all the media bollocks this week (easy for me to say, I'm in Adelaide), use you head and you memory of how well we've played this year, I think you'll find we're more than a match for Geelong.

Gainzo
Club Player

It is 11:45PM on Thursday and I'm not even close to going to bed. I'm a mess.

The only thing I want is a Premiership. Is that too much to ask?
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

I'm just becoming progressively more shi**y that the whole football viewing world has all of a sudden turned its back on one of the great H and A seasons of all time and I hope and pray a get to flip a fat, juicy I-F**CKING-WELL-TOLD-YOU-SO bird on Saturday around 5.30pm.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Gainzo wrote:It is 11:45PM on Thursday and I'm not even close to going to bed. I'm a mess.
Go down to the Bull & Finch and have a quiet one to settle the nerves!!! :D

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
Gainzo
Club Player

SENsaintsational wrote:
Gainzo wrote:It is 11:45PM on Thursday and I'm not even close to going to bed. I'm a mess.
Even though the Cheers bar (Bull & Finch) is 8 miles from my place I'm going to stay at home. :D:

The nerves are off the charts right now!

StSteven
Club Player

Thinline wrote:I'm just becoming progressively more shi**y that the whole football viewing world has all of a sudden turned its back on one of the great H and A seasons of all time and I hope and pray a get to flip a fat, juicy I-F**CKING-WELL-TOLD-YOU-SO bird on Saturday around 5.30pm.
The mistake you are making is that the H&A season is over and means Jack Sh*te now. It is the finals and a win tomorrow is ALL that counts.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Gainzo wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
Even though the Cheers bar (Bull & Finch) is 8 miles from my place I'm going to stay at home. :D:

Will you get a live telecast?

I have a mate in Connecticut and one in New Mexico and I think they have access to a live telecast.

samoht
Saintsational Legend
Location: https://www.amazon.com.au/Fugitive-Sold ... B00EO1GCNK

we are all nervous.

I reckon 10 goals could be all that's required to win tomorrow.

If Kosi , Milne and Schneider help Roo out in the goal kicking department we could have 10 goals on the board just from those 4.
Last edited by samoht on Fri 25 Sep 2009 3:24pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gainzo
Club Player

SENsaintsational wrote:
Gainzo wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:

Will you get a live telecast?
Yep. ESPN Classic.