Off to the office I go...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Re: Off to the office I go...

OLB wrote:[
Have you thought about what you might be doing to the person you're sacking? How much you could be putting them out and the stress they may be under without a job?
If the stupid woman hasn't the brains to not mock her boss in a text message, she deserves everything she gets.

Hope the silly bitch was sacked. Might teach her a lesson not to be such a smartarse.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
fingers
Saintsational Legend

OLB wrote:
fingers wrote:....to relive what I have tried to forget.

I have lots of neutral supporters in the office who were all barracking for the Saints. Wanting them to win - probably for me as I am such a nice guy ;)

But that personal assistant who sent the "Go Cats" SMS to me straight after the game - well don't be surprised if today is her last day. I'm a nice guy but I am also a vindictive bastard.

"Go Cats??....GO HOME!"

GO SAINTS
That's a bit excessive.

Have you thought about what you might be doing to the person you're sacking? How much you could be putting them out and the stress they may be under without a job?

Some people don't understand just how hard some footy fans take a loss, that's the only thing they're guilty of, and you're about to put someone out of a job because of it?

Get a grip.
I think you might want to consider that I was joking FFS :roll:

fingers
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
If the stupid woman hasn't the brains to not mock her boss in a text message, she deserves everything she gets.

Hope the silly bitch was sacked. Might teach her a lesson not to be such a smartarse.

Sorry my mistake....YEAH WHAT JOFFA SAID! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

degruch
Saintsational Legend

fingers wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Sorry my mistake....YEAH WHAT JOFFA SAID! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I think someone might be thanking the goverment for tightening workplace relation laws...and that Joffa is not their boss!

Beej
Saintsational Legend

fingers wrote:
OLB wrote:

I have lots of neutral supporters in the office who were all barracking for the Saints. Wanting them to win - probably for me as I am such a nice guy ;)

But that personal assistant who sent the "Go Cats" SMS to me straight after the game - well don't be surprised if today is her last day. I'm a nice guy but I am also a vindictive bastard.

"Go Cats??....GO HOME!"

GO SAINTS
That's a bit excessive.

Some people don't understand just how hard some footy fans take a loss, that's the only thing they're guilty of, and you're about to put someone out of a job because of it?

Get a grip.
Oh, hahahahahaha LOLOLOL that's hilarious. :roll:

If "Go Cats" is considered mocking then boy, some of our supporters may need to man the phuck up.

I could think of a lot worse I could say if I wanted to get under the skin of a St Kilda supporter.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

OLB wrote:
fingers wrote:
OLB wrote:

"Go Cats??....GO HOME!"

GO SAINTS
That's a bit excessive.

Get a grip.

If "Go Cats" is considered mocking then boy, some of our supporters may need to man the phuck up.

I could think of a lot worse I could say if I wanted to get under the skin of a St Kilda supporter.
AH HA! So you ARE a Carlton troll!!!

fingers
Saintsational Legend

OLB wrote:
fingers wrote:
OLB wrote:

"Go Cats??....GO HOME!"

GO SAINTS
That's a bit excessive.

Get a grip.

Righto then......LOL

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

OLB wrote:[Oh, hahahahahaha LOLOLOL that's hilarious. :roll:

You are an absolute KNOB.

It was a phucking joke you halfwit. I was joking with fingers yesterday about it you cabbage.

So you didn't like the joke, so lets make the thread all about you - dipshit egotist.

Just keep out of threads if you dont like them. We dont need your input when you want to make it all about your tiny self esteem.

.TOOL :roll: :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

go cats

degruch
Saintsational Legend

cowboy18 wrote:go cats
Is that why you've been sacked from your job at the piano bar, reduced to scavenging for sandwiches?

Beej
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
OLB wrote:[Oh, hahahahahaha LOLOLOL that's hilarious. :roll:

You are an absolute KNOB.

It was a phucking joke you halfwit. I was joking with fingers yesterday about it you cabbage.

So you didn't like the joke, so lets make the thread all about you - dipshit egotist.

Just keep out of threads if you dont like them. We dont need your input when you want to make it all about your tiny self esteem.

.TOOL :roll: :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tiny self esteem? Egotist?

The irony is I'm not the one pretending to be the big man making jokes about sacking personal assistants to inflate my ego after receiving a "GO CATS" txt message am I you phucking plank?

You small, small man.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

You are sacked from being Hagrad in Harry Potter.

Lance or James??

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
Is that why you've been sacked from your job at the piano bar, reduced to scavenging for sandwiches?
No. I've run out of coping mechanisms.

I've taken to cheering myself up by looking at dead cats on google.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

OLB wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The irony is I'm not the one pretending to be the big man making jokes about sacking personal assistants to inflate my ego after receiving a "GO CATS" txt message am I you phucking plank?

You small, small man.
Obviously touched a nerve :D

Make this thread all about you and into a pissing contest.

Why bother to even post on the thread - of thats right you thought fingers was serious :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A bit embarrassing hey :D

PRATT.

GO CATS - sorry fingers - dont sack anyone because I typed that.

Fair Dinkum :roll: :roll:

Lance or James??

Beej
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
OLB wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You small, small man.
Obviously touched a nerve :D

Make this thread all about you and into a pissing contest.

Why bother to even post on the thread - of thats right you thought fingers was serious :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A bit embarrassing hey :D

PRATT.

GO CATS - sorry fingers - dont sack anyone because I typed that.

Fair Dinkum :roll: :roll:
Ahh, you phat phuck. :lol: :lol:

bigred
Saintsational Legend

I would have sacked the bitch. Or created an environment for her that would have made her leave.

f****** learn your place you little smart arse. I hope you make her life a f****** misery over the next few weeks. I fkn would.

Play with fire, your gonna get burned.

Petty maybe, but seriously, that assistant is a halfwit.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
You are sacked from being Hagrad in Harry Potter.
...and Chris Bailey wants his hair back ;-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
fingers
Saintsational Legend

OLB wrote:

You small, small man.

For someone who doesn't know me from a bar of soap you talk a lot.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

fingers wrote:
OLB wrote:

You small, small man.

For someone who doesn't know me from a bar of soap you talk a lot.
I think he was referring to Joffa, fingers. We need a 3rd umpire for this thread!

HarveysDeciple

Was walking down the street to get a few drinks near home about 3 hours after the game.

Had a cats fan drive up next to me, wind down his window and yell go cats, I then yelled "f*** off" and he said "get stuffed you rude bastard"

So let me get this straight, he goes out of his way to rub it in to an opposition supporters face, 3 hours after a heart breaking grand final defeat...........but I'm a rude bastard?

fingers
Saintsational Legend

HarveysDeciple wrote:Was walking down the street to get a few drinks near home about 3 hours after the game.

Had a cats fan drive up next to me, wind down his window and yell go cats, I then yelled "f*** off" and he said "get stuffed you rude bastard"

So let me get this straight, he goes out of his way to rub it in to an opposition supporters face, 3 hours after a heart breaking grand final defeat...........but I'm a rude bastard?
What about me?? How harsh is my judgement?? All I want to do is make myself feel better by sacking an unsuspecting underling and I'm the bad guy :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Grimfang
Club Player

I left my mobile off as I knew my older brother and his teenage son would be out to make total asshats out of themselves after the loss, like they did after the prelim last year.

What a pity they didn't disappoint.

I haven't had any crap in the office; it's the next family get-together that will be shyteful. I swear if they tease my 8-year old son to tears again because he and his sister are the only non-Hawks supporting kids in the extended family, there will be a fu&*ing punch-on.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are a quick and tasty morsel.
SaintDebi
Club Player

I live in Geelong and work in a cafe. I've gotta tell you it was a long day today. Most of the people I work with are cats supporters but were gracious. The customers on the other hand.......
I wanted to strangle everyone who came in wearing those ugly hoops and scarves. Some knew who I barracked for, others didn't, but most were happy to gloat and put down our mighty Saints.
Couldn't help myself: we write the name of the cafe across the margin of our newspapers, and today my big black marker had a mind of its own as it scrawled across tom harley's face. Yes, I know its petty, but it did make me feel a little bit better!

jk23
Club Player

Today I visited / console my dad who barricks for the saints, I gave him his birthday present which is on wednesday and I told him that was hoping to give him premiership t' shirt etc for his gift but not to be this year and all day my parents cat would not leave me alone !!!! it kept on jumping on my lap meowing at me, I was not impressed... :cry:

snoopygirl
SS Life Member

Everyone was really good at work today. I even had a Geelong supporter avoid me for the whole day in case I got upset. :shock: