Gwilt - Still think he can be it...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Banger2Plugger
Club Player

Perhaps a forgotten man - might be able to fill the "Winmar" type - the XMan - just needs some Mission magic to keep his body all together - thou history says the first year back from knee op can be slow.

If everyone speeds, why haven't you been overtaken?
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

i like gwilty. tough body. ive seen him hurt people. worth persisting with

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

So a few people haven't given up on Gwilt then, I am glad. I think he is worth persisting with, needs to make this position his own. He is the same age as Gilbert and Zac, so still time for him to develop into the role.

Milton66
SS Life Member

SainterK wrote:So a few people haven't given up on Gwilt then, I am glad. I think he is worth persisting with, needs to make this position his own. He is the same age as Gilbert and Zac, so still time for him to develop into the role.
You're not Mrs Gwilt by any chance? :lol:

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:
SainterK wrote:So a few people haven't given up on Gwilt then, I am glad. I think he is worth persisting with, needs to make this position his own. He is the same age as Gilbert and Zac, so still time for him to develop into the role.
You're not Mrs Gwilt by any chance? :lol:
Nope! Just think the kid has got what it takes, thought the team was better with him in it TBH....

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

He's better than Dempster up forward, but whether or not he can hold down the third tall roll, I'm not so sure.

We were really good when Jimmy was there, but I think the team as a unit were playing much better then.

Personally I think Lynch and Heyne are the future. Jimmy has been in the system for five years now and is struggling to hold a position.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell