Thats it, SEN has lost me as a listener

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Find it funny that people might not listen to a radio station because someone bagged Raph but will continue to come on here when Raph is always bagged. Confusing.

Young Georgie
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:Find it funny that people might not listen to a radio station because someone bagged Raph but will continue to come on here when Raph is always bagged. Confusing.
Your post is confusing seeing not one post on this thread has said they'd not listen to SEN because someone bagged Raph.

Posters are unhappy with the radio Raph-baggers and unhappy with the radio station. People naturally come on here to a public internet forum because they can express their opinion more readily than on a highly-produced commercial radio station.

I for one aren't listening to SEN because its the same idiot callers using the station as their mouth piece time and again while the station continues to slide down the commercial-first tabloid-style s-bend.

Graceful, elusive, strong overhead and no Easybeat!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Young Georgie wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Find it funny that people might not listen to a radio station because someone bagged Raph but will continue to come on here when Raph is always bagged. Confusing.
Your post is confusing seeing not one post on this thread has said they'd not listen to SEN because someone bagged Raph.

Posters are unhappy with the radio Raph-baggers and unhappy with the radio station. People naturally come on here to a public internet forum because they can express their opinion more readily than on a highly-produced commercial radio station.

I for one aren't listening to SEN because its the same idiot callers using the station as their mouth piece time and again while the station continues to slide down the commercial-first tabloid-style s-bend.

Maybe you should read the heading of the thread.

Young Georgie
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Young Georgie wrote:

Maybe you should read the heading of the thread.
Maybe that might help; still, I think the point as reiterated by Solar is that the Raph bashing while a public person's opinion is symptomatic of the crap SEN is dishing up. And there seem to be a few here who have had it - if it was indeed the StKilda Entertainment Network then maybe we'd be more inclined to stay tuned and voice opinions, but it ain't and the small window of opportunity to comment when the likes of Joe goes bananas isn't as accessible or convenient as SS.

Graceful, elusive, strong overhead and no Easybeat!
Solar
Saintsational Legend

at least on here someone will put the person straight, on SEN they just yep agree, next.... it's crap

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
Mooksy
Club Player

I swore off talkback radio since Saturday. I put it on inthe car after the game and the first thing I heard was a tool of a Footscray feral call in to say us losing was karma because of the week before. Loser.

Captain Impossible
Club Player

saintbrat wrote:atleast that "riccardo" from narrewarren has laid of for most of this year.......... maybe because all his rpeditcions came to nought.

not the Riccardo who is missed frome here
Whatever happened to Riccardo?

Winmar
Club Player

Half an hour after we beat Geelong in round 14 a woman called up just to say "can you tell me what Raph Clarke gets a game?". We'd just beaten Geelong in the best game all year. What's with these people?!