Fev up for grabs

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

daldal

Fev up for grabs

Should we or shouldn't we?

we shall rise again....
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Wow - gret thread :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
supercoach
Club Player

yes we should

Gilbert=legend
daldal

shuv it Joffa!

we shall rise again....
matrix
Saintsational Legend

mate theres around 3 or 4 other threads on fev
joffa is saying 'maybe have a look before ya go starting another one' ...in his own round about way
8-)

robbie muir
Club Player

How are you going to fit him under the salary cap? He is on about $ 700,000 per year so who will you get rid off to fit him in.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

daldal wrote:shuv it Joffa!
wow great addition :roll: 8-)

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

robbie muir wrote:How are you going to fit him under the salary cap? He is on about $ 700,000 per year so who will you get rid off to fit him in.
We cheat like Carlton.

$200k in the cap and $500k for environmental ambassador for Weststar trucks or whatever Westaway owns.

Captain pressure point gets away with it, why not us?

Lance or James??

robbie muir
Club Player

I love it Joffaboy.

daldal

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.
The thread was made 5 mins after the announcement, so shoot me.
How about rather than intimidating and having cheap shots at people you get on with the topic.

we shall rise again....
matrix
Saintsational Legend

how about we look at the other threads quickly on the front page before we start another one that is already being discussed.
8-)

bigred
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
robbie muir wrote:How are you going to fit him under the salary cap? He is on about $ 700,000 per year so who will you get rid off to fit him in.
We cheat like Carlton.

$200k in the cap and $500k for environmental ambassador for Weststar trucks or whatever Westaway owns.

Captain pressure point gets away with it, why not us?
He wins...

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
Launcestonsaint
SS Life Member
Location: Watching our games on tele or listening to the radio :(

St Kilda's 2 premiership captains are Tassie born. The Doc & Roo.