Peake To Be A Saint?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

hotdish
Club Player

From the 2009 (Champion Data) AFL Prospectus:

"Peake made no improvement in his fifth season at Fremantle...his career has gone backwards, playing just 28 of a possible 44 games. He is very much an outside player, winning 21% of his career possessions in a contest, less than one clearance per game and fewer than two tackles per game. Peake's strength is his run and carry and again he ranked no.1 in average running bounces at the club with three per match, however this is half the amount he had in his one good season of 2006. It's now or never for Peake who has NEVER finished in the top 10 of the B&F"

That is very damning! what a spud.

2008 kicking efficiency = 67.7
2007 " " " = 67.9
06 " " " = 74.7
05 = 84.1

I would rather Drum...

thirty-seven!?
Club Player

hotdish wrote:
I would rather Drum...
I would rather neither...

I, like everyone else, love a good trade... But please neither of these spuds!!!

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Peake is pretty ordinary and personally i dont see much in us getting him but having said that i also though picking Zac Dawson was a waste of time last year so it shows how little i know compared to the people in charge of picking players

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

hotdish wrote:From the 2009 (Champion Data) AFL Prospectus:

"Peake made no improvement in his fifth season at Fremantle...his career has gone backwards, playing just 28 of a possible 44 games. He is very much an outside player, winning 21% of his career possessions in a contest, less than one clearance per game and fewer than two tackles per game. Peake's strength is his run and carry and again he ranked no.1 in average running bounces at the club with three per match, however this is half the amount he had in his one good season of 2006. It's now or never for Peake who has NEVER finished in the top 10 of the B&F"

2007 " " " = 67.9
06 " " " = 74.7
05 = 84.1

I would rather Drum...
Yup...spud of the highest order who also has off-field issues. At least one club-imposed suspension..might have been two

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
hotdish wrote:From the 2009 (Champion Data) AFL Prospectus:

2007 " " " = 67.9
06 " " " = 74.7
05 = 84.1

I would rather Drum...
Yup...spud of the highest order who also has off-field issues. At least one club-imposed suspension..might have been two
To the gallows for him. Want him swingin' by sundown.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'