Sen Radio overnight Nathan Brown Medical with saints

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Milton66
SS Life Member

surely this whole BC and GF argument is null and void?

There is no way of knowing if he would have been fit etc on the day.

Even the missed shots. If we nailed the first goal, the ball would have gone back to the centre, and a whole new state of play would have occured, as opposed to the Cats kicking it out from a point.

Once you change 1 aspect of events, the rest of the sequence is also altered.

Who's to say that we kick a goal, ball goes to the centre... Geelong get the clearance and they score a goal instead.

Now, can we please move on from this argument?

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
bigred
Saintsational Legend

Bigred is absolutely laughing at this thread.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
markp
Saintsational Legend

Funny, I think it was Dwayno on 3AW who gave RL the idea in an interview a few days after the GF... unless RL was being cheeky whan said "hadn't thought of him" and acted like it was an interesting idea.

Can't say I'm relishing the prospect myself... but who knows.

SaintWodonga
Club Player

For a very late pick, (our last) worth the punt.
Last edited by SaintWodonga on Mon 05 Oct 2009 10:14am, edited 1 time in total.

Tony Lockett kicks 10 goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4ZQJHjlvM
matrix
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:
Jam your tigers membership and your directors - THE COACH wanted him and thats good enough for me.
You sure about that Teffers?

You can be assured that if the coach wanted him, he would have played for the Saints.

The fact that Cousins didn't get chosen by the Saints would give you a clue.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Moccha
Saintsational Legend

I understand that Richmond will offload their 2nd round pick to St Kilda if they take Nathan Brown who will then on trade him to Fremantle for their 1st round pick. That seems fair!

Another opportunity awaits!
bigred
Saintsational Legend

LOL

LOL

THE NEW THREAD OF WIN.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
matrix
Saintsational Legend

lmfao

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

I haven't read pages one to five. Couldn't be bothered.

But re N Brown - the guy can hardly run and didn't get a touch in one of the worst teams in AFL history and people are seriously saying he may find a home with a '10 premiership favourite?

Seriously, the guy would be first out in a game of musical chairs every single time.

Absolutely no.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Teflon wrote:
Jam your tigers membership and your directors - THE COACH wanted him and thats good enough for me.
You sure about that Teffers?

You can be assured that if the coach wanted him, he would have played for the Saints.

The fact that Cousins didn't get chosen by the Saints would give you a clue.
Only as sure as half the scuttlebut on here at the time tbh Joff.

What I did read was we jumped at shadows or certain Board members did due to sponsor backlash.

Anyway tis done and dusted - and thanks again to those other muppets (Hi Milton) who keep bleating on about "how we cant discuss it cause its done blah blah blah..."

Ive always enjoyed discussing all aspects of the Saints on this site and that wont change for Johnny come lately posters after notoriety.

“Yeah….nah””
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Fair enough Teffers.

My mail is that the coach was keen until he had frank and honest meetings with Cousins, who apparently was upfront on a range of issues.

Coach liked the frankness of the discussions but they gave him doubts.

As for discussing the Cousins thing... well I think it is fair enough.

I posted something on you thread regarding Cousins a while back that may have been misconstrued. I was generally commenting on harry Hindsight and some on that thread took it as a critisism of the OP. It wasn't, it was a general comment that I am sure we all agree with - me, you, and everyone else are much better judges with the aid of hindsight.

Maybe Cousins would have been the X factor in the GF, maybe Max could have been with Raph to the forward line. We will never know but hey this is a forum.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
fingers
Saintsational Legend

Reincarnated thinks this thread is ridiculous - as is the idea of recruiting Brown......

....and so do I.

Milton66
SS Life Member

Teflon wrote:
Anyway tis done and dusted - and thanks again to those other muppets (Hi Milton) who keep bleating on about "how we cant discuss it cause its done blah blah blah..."

Ive always enjoyed discussing all aspects of the Saints on this site and that wont change for Johnny come lately posters after notoriety.
Who's after notoriety? And Harry Hindsight calling me a muppet?

I laugh at your serious idiotic view of the world at times. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please quote one line where I said you cannot discuss it?

Seems to me that you are letting your immature anger issues get in the way of a discussion.

sure, feel free to discuss this dead issue as long as you want to, Harry.

But just remember one thing... It's a public forum and if you want to put your views out there for discussion, expect some people (even muppets like me) to disagree with you.

And if they do, then don't carry on like you do.

Obviously, in your case... the total sum of posts does not equate to an IQ factor.

If you do not like people disagreeing with your views, then don't post. Pretty simple.

Otherwise, suck it up lad, and quit the name calling.

Have a nice day. :D

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote: Now, can we please move on from this argument?
why should we move on from this "argument" cause you have had enough of it?

Dont like to discuss the topic - go join the Blueview.....you wont believe what an internet god you could become over there... :roll:

“Yeah….nah””
geometryofdivinity

Absolutely no room for another G.O.D. here ... this place has ours

SillyBilly to the Blueview ... Soggy Sao World ... Make it so ... A Paper Bag Prince if ever there was one

I'll donate an old sock for his journey ... Milly to the Blues Survival Pack

(contributions welcomed)

Milton66
SS Life Member

Teflon wrote:
Milton66 wrote: Now, can we please move on from this argument?
why should we move on from this "argument" cause you have had enough of it?

Dont like to discuss the topic - go join the Blueview.....you wont believe what an internet god you could become over there... :roll:
My final comments on this...

You really need to grow up a bit. You are misquoting much of what I'm saying, or just missing the point.

Your agression here is quite pathetic to be honest.

All I've ver said is that )MY view), there's no point going down that path because it won't change the result in any shape whatsoever.

You have been the agressor here, and you've taken a fair bit out of context as far as I can see.

No one is trying to be an internet God as you put it.

You are however, embarassing yourself by trying to shout me down with your constant insults.

You see BC as relevant, I do not. So let's agree to disagree without the nastinest, shall we?

I've had lot of time for your posts Teff, and if you can get off your bully-boy soapbox, you'd see that we agree on most things. I was even in favour of getting BC.

Frankly, I'd expect a bit better from you.

And I'm sure that others don't want another slanging match.

Nuff said.

markp
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote:Anyway tis done and dusted - and thanks again to those other muppets (Hi Milton) who keep bleating on about "how we cant discuss it cause its done blah blah blah..."

Yes Teflon, very bad form to be so outrageously aggressive, confrontational, and just such a painful windbag.... :mrgreen:

Milton66
SS Life Member

markp wrote:
Teflon wrote:Anyway tis done and dusted - and thanks again to those other muppets (Hi Milton) who keep bleating on about "how we cant discuss it cause its done blah blah blah..."

Yes Teflon, very bad form to be so outrageously aggressive, confrontational, and just such a painful windbag.... :mrgreen:
Hey, I'm trying to be nice for a change. :?

asiu

i like viewing the blueing
especially when doing
the drug that stopped benny
being part of our many

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark , life is boring without footy

do i really have to talk with people for another 6 months ?

GIVE ME MY EFFEN FLAG NOW ...fAAAAAAAAAArk

markp
Saintsational Legend

Nice?
Milton66 wrote: You really need to grow up a bit.

You have been the agressor here.

You are however, embarassing yourself by trying to shout me down with your constant insults.

get off your bully-boy soapbox.

Nuff said.
Yup... nuff said.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

GT was a Visionary.

Milton66
SS Life Member

markp wrote:Nice?

Nuff said.
Yup... nuff said.
Not really your argument Mark. Yes, trying to be nice and civil.

Still won't stop me from expressing the status quo. You had your reasons last week for having a go at me, and now I've got mine.

The issue was addressed ina previous thread, and there's no reason for Teflon to go down the track he did IMO.

Facts are that there were a few of us gutted by the result, and some of us went off half-cocked with our comments.

I just don't see the need for dragging out the what if's. I prefer to focus on the future.

Like I said, it's a forum, so we are all entitlde to agree or disagree about things.

I've PM'd him accordingly.

Banger2Plugger
Club Player

:shock: :shock: :shock:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
....can't take his eyes off BigReds AV pic, alot of nice things happening there - who cares about the thread!

If everyone speeds, why haven't you been overtaken?
markp
Saintsational Legend

Milton66 wrote:
markp wrote:Nice?

Nuff said.
Yup... nuff said.
Not really your argument Mark. Yes, trying to be nice and civil.

Still won't stop me from expressing the status quo. You had your reasons last week for having a go at me, and now I've got mine.

The issue was addressed ina previous thread, and there's no reason for Teflon to go down the track he did IMO.

Facts are that there were a few of us gutted by the result, and some of us went off half-cocked with our comments.

I just don't see the need for dragging out the what if's. I prefer to focus on the future.

Like I said, it's a forum, so we are all entitlde to agree or disagree about things.

I've PM'd him accordingly.
Righto chiefy.

It's all very serious stuff... and it's mostly all about you.