Western Saints

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stewmac
Club Player

Western Saints

Moving over to WA in january anyone got any contacts for the Western Saints ? found a website but its over a year out of date,(No Jokes bout WA being light years behind the Eastern states) :wink:

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

stew ..
shoot us an email at westernsaints@saints.com.au ... our website is currently under construction and im not sure when it will be back up but we are on facebook

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
stewmac
Club Player

cheers will do,how easy is it to get tix at Subi ? Will need 2 adult & 1 child ,will we need to be insterstate members as well ?

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Subi tix are always hard to come by as we have an allocation of about 350 tickets and 1300 members .... but this is somthing the Saints are looking into getting us more tix allocated ... yes you will have to become at least an interstate member to get a free ticket to the subi oval games

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

stewmac
Club Player

thanks ,maybe Evil Bay is the way ahead for the tix then :twisted:

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Hew stewmac. Be very careful of that Rogerwa character when you get over there. He has been known to lead the very best astray :roll: :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

stewmac wrote:thanks ,maybe Evil Bay is the way ahead for the tix then :twisted:
nah we can usually digg up a few tix for the game become a member first ... then when the game is due you will get details on how to get tix

1965 Saint
Club Player

Guys, I can never understand all the angst about getting tickets to Subi. On the Monday week before games, 3000 public sale tickets go on sale. Ring Ticketmaster, go to an outlet or go online and you get tickets. I find all the bleating from our supporters who claim they can't get in quite humourous.

St Michele
Club Player

1965 Saint wrote:Guys, I can never understand all the angst about getting tickets to Subi. On the Monday week before games, 3000 public sale tickets go on sale. Ring Ticketmaster, go to an outlet or go online and you get tickets. I find all the bleating from our supporters who claim they can't get in quite humourous.

I can honestly say I too have never had a problem, I try and get my tickets through the club and if not I just go ad buy them from Ticketmaster. This year when we played West Coast there were Saints everywhere so the tickets are there.

Michele

Michele
Goals are dreams with deadlines!!
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

1965 Saint wrote:Guys, I can never understand all the angst about getting tickets to Subi. On the Monday week before games, 3000 public sale tickets go on sale. Ring Ticketmaster, go to an outlet or go online and you get tickets. I find all the bleating from our supporters who claim they can't get in quite humourous.
its more to do with the fact as members we pay our mebership $$ and expect to get a "free" seat at the game's otherwise we dont get much for our membership $$ i know there are tix availabe to purchase but we only get 350 "free" tix to the game

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Great to see Saints passion in WA. Keep in up Trav :wink:

St Michele
Club Player

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
its more to do with the fact as members we pay our mebership $$ and expect to get a "free" seat at the game's otherwise we dont get much for our membership $$ i know there are tix availabe to purchase but we only get 350 "free" tix to the game
True I know what you mean we are lucky though some of the other teams even make their members pay for their allocation.
I think we have a great group over here I am not only missing the footy but also missing catching up with everyone at the Karralee.

Michele

Michele
Ali92
Club Player

Well, St Michele, looks like you won't be the only absentee at the Karalee...
I think I'm barred permanently from there :-(

Global Warming? don't you dare question this or you'll be called a heretic...remember the Catholic Church in the Middle Ages? "the earth is flat !!!"
I thought science was all about finding the truth and asking questions...why do we all have to believe what we are told ffs ????
loris
Saintsational Legend

Ali92 wrote:Well, St Michele, looks like you won't be the only absentee at the Karalee...
I think I'm barred permanently from there :-(
Why :shock: :shock: :shock: You must have done something out of the ordinary for Paul to ban you...he is the most genial of host and a very understanding publican. What on earth did you do :shock: :shock:

Hi Michele.....I'm still hurting from th Grandie....just hoping the cricket season can distract me from the lack of Saints news over here. I actually went to the Karalee for a drink yesterday after being across the road at The Cygnet to see Mao's Last Dancer.....it wasn't the same having a drink in our little alcove without our rag tag collection of Western Sainters there :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

keep your callenders open guys ... i can tell you the western saints AGM is going to be in January with a "sign up day" at the same time ... at this point we are working on a special guest or two for the day ... more details to come :)......... also we still have two vacancys on the commitee so let us know if you are interested !!

St Michele
Club Player

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:keep your callenders open guys ... i can tell you the western saints AGM is going to be in January with a "sign up day" at the same time ... at this point we are working on a special guest or two for the day ... more details to come :)......... also we still have two vacancys on the commitee so let us know if you are interested !!
That's no good I can't come I will still be in the UK. Oh well maybe we should start regrouping for the NAB cup next year :-)

Yes Loris, still not over the GF yet. But am being entertained with Ron's passion for the Saints, the sign is still on the house ( I keep hearing the local kids threatoning to egg it so I assume something will happen on halloween) as he won't take it down. So next year will be fun with him a Saint too.

Will email the photos today

Michele

Michele
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:keep your callenders open guys ... i can tell you the western saints AGM is going to be in January with a "sign up day" at the same time ... at this point we are working on a special guest or two for the day ... more details to come :)......... also we still have two vacancys on the commitee so let us know if you are interested !!
Does this mean that I will need to head west to run rogerwa's campaign again :?: :?: :?:

He still hasn't honoured the Invoice for last time :roll: :roll: :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

stewmac
Club Player

Trav

Keep us updated with the January date ,shld be over by then ,fingers crossed just waitin on signin contracts for a new house build in Maida Vale.

Stew

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

stewmac wrote:Trav

Keep us updated with the January date ,shld be over by then ,fingers crossed just waitin on signin contracts for a new house build in Maida Vale.

Stew
no probs Stew... mada vale is just round the corner from my place .. not bad area to build in :)

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

hopefully all you western Saints got your bumper sticker and Polo shirt orderform in the post today ... as well as the info in regards to the AGM being held on the 30th of January ... 3 commitee positions are up for election so if your a passionate western saint make sure you get your nominations in !!!

P.S dont the stickers look great !!!!

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:hopefully all you western Saints got your bumper sticker and Polo shirt orderform in the post today ... as well as the info in regards to the AGM being held on the 30th of January ... 3 commitee positions are up for election so if your a passionate western saint make sure you get your nominations in !!!

we need pics now ;0

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:hopefully all you western Saints got your bumper sticker and Polo shirt orderform in the post today ... as well as the info in regards to the AGM being held on the 30th of January ... 3 commitee positions are up for election so if your a passionate western saint make sure you get your nominations in !!!

we need pics now ;0
ill see what i can do !!

On the Bench
Club Player
Location: Perth. Where Foxtel has now allowed me to watch my beloved Saints each week.

Thanks Trav,

we all received our notice of the AGM and stickers in the mail today.

I proudly wore my Western Saints Tee Shirt to the Grand Final. There were quite a few questions about it too.

Are there many Western Saints Shirts out there in the big wide world?

I am still hurting from 71;
my gut churns thinking of 97;
2009 was agony,
2010a was a pleasure to watch only to be devastated by 2010 b.
It hurts barracking for the Saints
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

On the Bench wrote:Thanks Trav,

we all received our notice of the AGM and stickers in the mail today.

I proudly wore my Western Saints Tee Shirt to the Grand Final. There were quite a few questions about it too.

Are there many Western Saints Shirts out there in the big wide world?
we sold just under 100 the first time round and ive just got my order for the 50th today soo theres a few around WA ... and at least one in Victoria i know about !!!

what you think of the stickers ?? pretty flash hey !! :)

On the Bench
Club Player
Location: Perth. Where Foxtel has now allowed me to watch my beloved Saints each week.

The stickers are great Trav.

Thanks to all at Western Saints for getting this group up and going again.

There are a lot of Saints supporters over here in WA, many who are not yet paid up Saints members. We'll keep working on it.

I am still hurting from 71;
my gut churns thinking of 97;
2009 was agony,
2010a was a pleasure to watch only to be devastated by 2010 b.
It hurts barracking for the Saints