The Car!!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint1974
Club Player

The Car!!!!

Just on my way home I saw this car it was unreal ,never seen anything like it.
It was professsionally painted in red white and black stripes the whole car.
On the back window was our logo huge nearly took up the whole window,and I'm pretty sure the other windows were done in our team colours.
I saw the car in Koroit Creek Rd. Williamstown does anyone know this car I think it was a Commodore would just love to know the story and the history of this car.
Cheers

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

during grandfinal week tehre were quite a few people's cars noted on websites

i know a couple in the western district with aute tray painted and SIGNED by the team and even now signed by some of the 1966 team as they went to Tassie this seaason.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
TriColourDisciple
Club Player

There was a VN/VP Commodore at the St kilda foreshore, near the big screen, on Grand final day that matches the description of the one that you saw. It looked fantastic.
Being a Falcon man, that one would be the only Commodore I would allow to park in my driveway. (...however, not too close to my precious Ford)

Proudly Brainwashed since 1972
Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

What about the guy who was painted from head to toe in red, white and black at the GF and stood barebody at the fence in the pouring rain? Anyone know who he is?

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Milan Faletic wrote:What about the guy who was painted from head to toe in red, white and black at the GF and stood barebody at the fence in the pouring rain? Anyone know who he is?
It could have been 3rd Generation Saint :roll: :roll: . When I saw him he was wearing a big black raincoat that looked a bit like a garbage bag :lol: :lol: :wink: :lol: :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
Milan Faletic wrote:What about the guy who was painted from head to toe in red, white and black at the GF and stood barebody at the fence in the pouring rain? Anyone know who he is?
It could have been 3rd Generation Saint :roll: :roll: . When I saw him he was wearing a big black raincoat that looked a bit like a garbage bag :lol: :lol: :wink: :lol: :wink: !!
Haha. Thats funny. He was freezing his proverbials off but he was trying so hard to get the cameras on him. I think we all got on tv before the game but I have not watched the replay and deleted it from my Foxtel IQ.

GRAMophone
Club Player

Mmmm - I live just off kororoit ck rd and have certainly never seen it in this area - bit bereft of Saints supporters in Williamstown :(

HOPELESSLY DEVOTED
eel33
Club Player

I work in Altona, and saw this car on Miller's Rd one morning this week. Wondered whether it belonged to someone on here.

evertonfc
Saintsational Legend

Milan Faletic wrote:
Eastern wrote:
Haha. Thats funny. He was freezing his proverbials off but he was trying so hard to get the cameras on him. I think we all got on tv before the game but I have not watched the replay and deleted it from my Foxtel IQ.
Honestly, I think you're confusing this so-called Saints fan with an episode from The Simpsons and this guy:
Brent: It is the playoffs. It’s five below, and there’s one loyal fan wearing nothing but a G-string, and the team colors painted on his body!
Johnny: He doesn’t look too happy!
Brent: Heh heh. Well, maybe the paint has shut off his pores, and he’s slowly suffocating. Still, that is a real fan.

Clueless and mediocre petty tyrant.