2008 round 7 St Kilda v. Richmond fox sports 1 @ 2am TONIGHT

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sainter#4
Club Player

2008 round 7 St Kilda v. Richmond fox sports 1 @ 2am TONIGHT

just thought id let everyone know, cos this was a cracker ;)

milneys 7th and i THINK off the top of my head matty maguires last ever game for us

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Was a cracker, harveys brilliant goals in the pocket

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
mick13
Club Player

Is that little Roo not making the distance after the siren?

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Cheer brother!

Will be watching!

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Re: 2008 round 7 St Kilda v. Richmond fox sports 1 @ 2am TON

sainter#4 wrote:just thought id let everyone know, cos this was a cracker ;)

milneys 7th and i THINK off the top of my head matty maguires last ever game for us
Thanks for letting us know. I can't believe I actually am awake and just watched it. I remember the game well because a mate of mine got Medallion Club seats and I went with him instead of my normal group.

This Richmond guy behind me kept calling Milne a rapist, and a dog, and a scum. How good was it when he kicked 7. The thing that was offensive was that my mate's 10 yo son and best friend had to listen to him calling Milney all these things. At the end of the game, I turned around and looked him square in the eye and said nothing. That was a golden moment!

saintnick12
Club Player

Taped it on Foxtel IQ and am just watcing it now...still in the first qtr.
I remember this game well. We struggled to beat Richmond, who would have thought that things would have improved as they have from there. Quite a lot of players in that game no longer with the club too which is a little surprising seeing it was only 18mts ago - Harvey, X Clakre, Gehrig, Charlie Gardiner, Goose, Ball, Birss. 1/3 of the team that played that night have gone. Armitage also played that night, yet only played one game in 2009 if my memory serves me correctly. Surprising how quickly things change, and probably more changes this year. It will be interesting to see what they are.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.