Training Tuesday Jan 19th 10am

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Training Tuesday Jan 19th 10am

Last edited by saintdooley on Wed 13 Jan 2010 2:24pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

St Kilda Football Club Our first open training session for 2010 will be held on Tuesday January 19th from 10:00am at Linen House Oval, Moorabbin - NOT Friday as previously advertised. Sorry for any inconvenience!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Solar
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
St Kilda Football Club Our first open training session for 2010 will be held on Tuesday January 19th from 10:00am at Linen House Oval, Moorabbin - NOT Friday as previously advertised. Sorry for any inconvenience!
yippeee :) I can go then, can't wait :D

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
Thanks for the notification, I hope to be there (it's my birthday on the 19th)

Can you please edit the title of the thread to read that training is on the 19th @ 10:00am :idea:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

Can you please edit the title of the thread to read that training is on the 19th @ 10:00am :idea:
Happy Birthday for Tuesday :D

SaintDebi
Club Player

St Fidelius wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

Happy birthday for Tuesday, StFid. You share the day with my husband. We have never had the chance to go to training before but we are both on holidays next week. We have some things organised with people who want to see him for his birthday, but now we are trying to get out of them and hope to go to training instead!

Shattered dreams are just opportunities for improvement. Live and learn, fail and try harder. 2011 beckons.
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Hopefully I can make it!

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

SaintDebi wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

Happy birthday for Tuesday, StFid. You share the day with my husband. We have never had the chance to go to training before but we are both on holidays next week. We have some things organised with people who want to see him for his birthday, but now we are trying to get out of them and hope to go to training instead!
Sounds like a plan St Debi :)

BTW, I have a new respect for those of you that live in Geelong. Just returned from a couple of weeks down that way, and I cannot believe the amount of Cats stuff everywhere. I mean, every second shop has "go cats" still on the window, people still have it on their houses and letterboxes.

I can only imagine how awful it was after the grand final :?

Not to mention the fact they are very smug :x

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

SaintDebi wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

Thanks to you and SainterK for your wishes...

Yep I aim to be there as I am still on leave, so I hope to catch up, along with other posters

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
SaintDebi wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

BTW, I have a new respect for those of you that live in Geelong. Just returned from a couple of weeks down that way, and I cannot believe the amount of Cats stuff everywhere. I mean, every second shop has "go cats" still on the window, people still have it on their houses and letterboxes.

What! We wouldn't be?

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
SainterK wrote:
SaintDebi wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

What! We wouldn't be?
Of course we would, and I don't know why I need to explain this to you or why I am actually bothering.

Geelong is practically an entire town of cats supporters, we are not talking random decorations every couple of suburbs here.

It's very overwhelming, as are your smug remarks TBH :)

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
SainterK wrote:
SaintDebi wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

What! We wouldn't be?
Actually, apart from the flags & posters everywhere it wasn't too bad. Certainly not as bad as I imagined it would be (having moved down here mid season & therefore not having experienced the 07 flag here in Bay City)

SaintDebi
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Actually, apart from the flags & posters everywhere it wasn't too bad. Certainly not as bad as I imagined it would be (having moved down here mid season & therefore not having experienced the 07 flag here in Bay City)
Thankfully I was in Qld on holidays when they won in '07, although we had plenty of phone calls, txts etc from midway through that game into the small hours of the night to make sure we knew all about it! :roll:

I think celebrations were a bit more subdued this time round. Probably because they knew they didn't deserve to win it.......

Shattered dreams are just opportunities for improvement. Live and learn, fail and try harder. 2011 beckons.
Maxstar22
Club Player

Wish I could make it but alas I must work.

Can someone take pics and do a report for all of us please?

:lol:

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Maxstar22 wrote:Wish I could make it but alas I must work.

Can someone take pics and do a report for all of us please?

:lol:
i can take photos, but c b f writing a report :)

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:
SainterK wrote:
SaintDebi wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

What! We wouldn't be?
Of course we would, and I don't know why I need to explain this to you or why I am actually bothering.

Geelong is practically an entire town of cats supporters, we are not talking random decorations every couple of suburbs here.

So, when we win the Premiership this year there won't be the same display that Geelong were able to put on?

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
SainterK wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:
SainterK wrote:
SaintDebi wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

What! We wouldn't be?

So, when we win the Premiership this year there won't be the same display that Geelong were able to put on?
i think what sainterK is saying is there was so much Geelong stuff still 4 months after that day we shall not mention.

there will be the same celebrations, posters, baloons etc... if we win it, but not in a small town (eg: Geelong) it would be spread out across melbourne if we win, harder to find, but still out there somewhere.

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
i think what sainterK is saying is there was so much Geelong stuff still 4 months after that day we shall not mention.

there will be the same celebrations, posters, baloons etc... if we win it, but not in a small town (eg: Geelong) it would be spread out across melbourne if we win, harder to find, but still out there somewhere.
Don't bother, the poster has very limited ability in absorbing for than two words at a time, the only ability the poster has is just grabbing a couple of them and make his own message....

Again, don't even try.....

I did, and that poster still has no idea........

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Thanks guys, but Burnhard really doesn't bother me 8-)

matrix
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

mine too :)

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Anyone get along? Reports?

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:Anyone get along? Reports?
Can you give us this weeks tattslotto numbers seeing as you are at least 5 days ahead of us!

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
degruch
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_Dad wrote:
degruch wrote:Anyone get along? Reports?
Can you give us this weeks tattslotto numbers seeing as you are at least 5 days ahead of us!
Ha! Hmmm...I could, but the professor told me not to change the present.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

mine too :)
no one cares about you matrix! :wink:

matrix
Saintsational Legend