He is gone...rumour

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintly
Saintsational Legend

saintnick12 wrote:Thats the first time I've seen it actually confirmed as Gram's place. I'd heard rumours, but surely they'd be pretty sure before putting that into print. I haven't heard any other rumours as to which other saints (if any) were there, but have seen a few references to "some team mates" so assume more than just Gram was with him that night.
Also, they haven't named the Collingwood player which is most likely because that will identify the victim. In fact this is the first time I have seen the team the ex boyfriend plays for being named. Maybe there is a supression order. If or when it goes to trial, could get very, very messy. Of course, these types of trials are always very very difficult, but this one will have the added complication of being played out to an extent in the media due to the people involved. Seems likely that Lovett will be an ex saints player by that stage, having never set foot on the park in the jumper.
its all over big footy that the girl rang Jack Anthony, he then called the police

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

saintly wrote:
saintnick12 wrote:Thats the first time I've seen it actually confirmed as Gram's place. I'd heard rumours, but surely they'd be pretty sure before putting that into print. I haven't heard any other rumours as to which other saints (if any) were there, but have seen a few references to "some team mates" so assume more than just Gram was with him that night.
Also, they haven't named the Collingwood player which is most likely because that will identify the victim. In fact this is the first time I have seen the team the ex boyfriend plays for being named. Maybe there is a supression order. If or when it goes to trial, could get very, very messy. Of course, these types of trials are always very very difficult, but this one will have the added complication of being played out to an extent in the media due to the people involved. Seems likely that Lovett will be an ex saints player by that stage, having never set foot on the park in the jumper.
its all over big footy that the girl rang Jack Anthony, he then called the police
Oh well its on BigFooty it must be true lol

Funnily enough, Ive heard a different version of events from a source far better than BigFooty..and no, unlike some bignoters around the place, I choose not to disclose what I know on a football forum, (including PMs btw)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
ausfatcat
Saintsational Legend

She obviously likes hanging around footballers then

saintnick12
Club Player

saintly wrote:

Ahh, have never read big footy, so hadn't heard that. (I think one forum addiction is more than enough for me so I might have to restrain myself..lol).

Wasn't it Anthony's girlfriend who was involved with the incident where Franklin allegedly threw a drink. At the time the Collingwood player was an unknown, but I'm pretty sure it was Anthony. Not that it has anything to do with it at all, might not even be the same girl, just interesting to hear Anthony's name pop up again.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
gazrat wrote:
We dont need shyte like this anywhere near the club. Full stop
that sounds like something an ex coach might have said
Or even what might have been said about an ex coach :wink: :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

GOLD joffa :wink:

At least we NOW have a coach that rates fitness and conditioning staff and knows what fitness levels are required for AFL football.

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote: At least we NOW have a coach that rates fitness and conditioning staff and knows what fitness levels are required for AFL football.
Yeah, Lovett is in peak condition...emoticon, emoticon, emoticon

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
asiu

:D :D

morning lads

:lol:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

morning

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Yawn...stretch...so, 12 pages of pre-season bulls***, does anyone have the vaguest clue what's going on?

matrix
Saintsational Legend

its stinking hot but theres a cool change due tonight??

about as far as ive got this morning....

degruch
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:its stinking hot but theres a cool change due tonight??

Ah, a cool change...love it. :wink:

Milton66
SS Life Member

degruch wrote:
matrix wrote:its stinking hot but theres a cool change due tonight??

Ah, a cool change...love it. :wink:
Hurry it up please... :D

Hotel De Los Muertos: Your room is ready... Care to step inside?
matrix
Saintsational Legend

its started to get quite windy up here
still warm tho....

new update at 1am 8-)

BakesFan
SS Life Member

degruch wrote: cool change...love it. :wink:
was never a huge LRB fan, but it was a nice enough little ditty...
"The albatross and the whales they are my brothers...." and all that stuff.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
bigred
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
gazrat wrote:

At least we NOW have a coach that rates fitness and conditioning staff and knows what fitness levels are required for AFL football.
And you have not had to tape any ruck stats to the coaches box yet eh!

:P

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
degruch
Saintsational Legend

BakesFan wrote:..."The albatross and the whales they are my brothers...." and all that stuff.
Sounds like something CSNY would come up with...g'dam creature huggin' hippies.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

bigred wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
gazrat wrote:

And you have not had to tape any ruck stats to the NO LONGER USED coaches box ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GROUND yet eh!

:P
:lol: :wink: !!
Last edited by Eastern on Sat 16 Jan 2010 8:20am, edited 1 time in total.

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

BakesFan
SS Life Member

degruch wrote:
BakesFan wrote:..."The albatross and the whales they are my brothers...." and all that stuff.
Sounds like something CSNY would come up with...g'dam creature huggin' hippies.
:lol: :lol: ....yea, what was the one they sung about whales getting turned into dogfood and lipstick? "Wind on the Water" or something... I'm gonna have to 'trawl' through my old vinyl now.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.(Eleanor Roosevelt)
asiu

NO LONGER USED coaches box ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GROUND yet eh!

:) you see why we love him

Gurgman
Club Player

I have it from a good source that there was another person there with grammy and lovette and no need to worry , he was an ex saints player .

And i thought this was a forum
S.A Saint
Club Player

Gurgman wrote:I have it from a good source that there was another person there with grammy and lovette and no need to worry , he was an ex saints player .
worry aboout what.....im not worrying about gram because the club already cleared him of any wrong doing..but lovett on the other hand well the jury is still out on that one......

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Gurgman wrote:I have it from a good source that there was another person there with grammy and lovette and no need to worry , he was an ex saints player .
Really!

Lets hope so!

Gurgman
Club Player

S.A Saint wrote:
worry aboout what.....im not worrying about gram because the club already cleared him of any wrong doing..but lovett on the other hand well the jury is still out on that one......

I wasnt talking or worried about Gram either , i was just telling you that the third person inst a st kilda listed player , not that the third person was involed in any way

Gurgman
Club Player

One hint to who it was , Tractor

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Gurgman wrote:One hint to who it was , Tractor
Can't recall a John Deere ever playing for the Saints :?