Roo interview this morning on MMM

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

loris
Saintsational Legend

karnaby wrote:
gazrat wrote:theres lots of people he doesn't wind up

wheres the parrot k ?
gaz - re 1st part - I believe it his intention to wind EVERYONE up, some just seem to miss it or they are better at ignoring it than others.

The 'parrot' actually a Carnaby's Cockatoo ,was something that aok did for me and (I think) when he moved the site on which he was holding the pics/avatars I missed the chance to keep it.

Sadly they are in the endangered species those lovely black cockies.

See you at the Karalee this year Karnaby?

Hope you enjoyed your trip, better than my trip to the MCG last Sept, :cry: :cry: So you made a wise decision to stay in Paris or wherever.

karnaby
Club Player

barks4eva wrote:
most people come here I assume to get the latest news, to feel excitement, be positive and upbeat about a whole new season which is starting soon, etc...etc...

RF's empty headed understandings are comparing apples with oranges, not like for like, he trolls it to the detriment of the site and as a result it drags down the vibe to a very negative level and this is done deliberately with no consideration for the majority, he revels in it,

way too much negativity, .....
I agree completely.

It's a shame ignorance isn't painful
matrix
Saintsational Legend

i come here coz Neighbours and home and Away have got boring 8-)

karnaby
Club Player

loris wrote:
karnaby wrote:
gazrat wrote:theres lots of people he doesn't wind up

wheres the parrot k ?
gaz - re 1st part - I believe it his intention to wind EVERYONE up, some just seem to miss it or they are better at ignoring it than others.

The 'parrot' actually a Carnaby's Cockatoo ,was something that aok did for me and (I think) when he moved the site on which he was holding the pics/avatars I missed the chance to keep it.

Sadly they are in the endangered species those lovely black cockies.

See you at the Karalee this year Karnaby?

Hope you enjoyed your trip, better than my trip to the MCG last Sept, :cry: :cry: So you made a wise decision to stay in Paris or wherever.
Yeh, we used to have them in our back yard, now with development all around us we barely ever see them any more. I used to love their raucus good humour.

Will definately see you at the Karalee at some stage Loris (and your no hoper colleagues :wink: )

Trip was fabulous thank you, I was swanning around the middle of France GF week but kosifantutti helped to ensure that I got to see the match (for which I'm forever grateful!)

I was always happy to know that the kids would both get to go to the granny rather than think about returning for it myself. It left some mental scars on them tho!

It's a shame ignorance isn't painful
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

gazrat wrote:"Either have a revolution where blood is spilled and the country ripped apart, or you car'e'fully examine the parties policies and choose which is best ..."

just in case we need to refer to it later

and i can add the full quote ..... in here as an edit to help

i've got a new and better one ....cheers
Why are you being such a smart arse?

Need someone to pick on now Milt has gone?

Fair Dinkum, you need to wake up to yourself gaz, pretty fkn piss weak :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
asiu

what now ?

you tend to come back at an issue like a dog with a bone

i wanted the sig , as posted , on record

whats wrong with that !!!!!

smart , i reckon , knowing how you operate

plus ,

dame nellie miltons not gone .... we've been having a pm discussion

any other issues bugging you joffa ?

matrix
Saintsational Legend

5 bucks says the thread is locked when i get home :D

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

gazrat wrote: any other issues bugging you joffa ?
plenty, but I am not going to engage with your one man crusade.

If you had any courtesy you would remove the signature, obviously that is not in your vocab.

For a start, you are being a smartarse. Secondly the quote was in the General Forum, if anyone wanted to read the full quote in context with the rest of the thread they could have over there. That is of course if they haven't carried on like a twat and been banned from over there.

Thirdly I asked you nicely, and you replaced it with another of a selective quote from my post from the General Forum.

To me you are being a rude smartarse. Too bad, dont bother replying, I'm not getting involved with your type of foolishness.

Really gazrat, get a grip, you are carrying on like, well i dont know what.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
loris
Saintsational Legend

karnaby wrote:

Yeh, we used to have them in our back yard, now with development all around us we barely ever see them any more. I used to love their raucus good humour.
I have them around my home just before there is rain coming....... but seeing we haven't had rain for 75 days in Perth, no Carnabys causing a racket and destruction in my front trees.

Wonder if we'll break the record for number of days without rain in Perth? I think it is 83 days.

Now felllows, after this nature break about the habits of Carnaby cockatoos and the rainfall (or lack of it) in Perth, you can resume you wall p!ssing competition.

Zips and percies at the ready?? Go for it kiddies :P

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

gazrat wrote:
theres lots of people he doesn't wind up

wheres the parrot k ?
gaz grow up and stop being a d**khead!

all this nonsense is so infantile, petty and childish,

you come across like you see yourself as Gary Luther King, leader of some civil rights movement, or whatever,

it's embarrassing,

it's a footy forum, A FOOTY FORUM,

most people come here I assume to get the latest news, to feel excitement, be positive and upbeat about a whole new season which is starting soon, etc...etc...

RF's empty headed understandings are comparing apples with oranges, not like for like, he trolls it to the detriment of the site and as a result it drags down the vibe to a very negative level and this is done deliberately with no consideration for the majority, he revels in it,

way too much negativity, we should all be as one and excited about the NEW season,

20 - 2 last home and away season and I reckon those two losses were orchestrated by us to a large degree

20-2 with a massive % nearly 40% more than the next team Geelong

the way RF goes on you'd reckon we were mid table and had missed the finals three years running,

FAIR DINKUM,

get some perspective!

Grand Final it pissed down with rain, much to our detriment, our players kicked very inaccurately while Geelong hardly missed an opportunity, Riewoldt tore adductor and was restricted, even an umpire who supported Geelong as a kid didn't pay a free kick to Schnieder 35 metres out when he had his jumper almost pulled off him, they hit the post, get's given a goal and then another one 20 seconds later straight out of the middle, effectively 2 goals result from a goal umpiring error, Goddard breaks his collarbone etc...etc...

All this going against us and we still outplayed them for most of the game!

Seriously the negativity on here is way out of proportion and it's deliberately orchestrated for a particular response,

everyone knows this, don't pretend otherwise!

gazrat wrote:what !!!!!!!

karnaby's avatar was a ?

u idiot

wheres the parrot ? ....are u on drugs andrew ?
I just quoted your entire post, didn't bother with editing, apologies, my post had nothing to do with karnaby's parrot avatar whatsoever!

Show me the bit I wrote/replied with that even remotely referred to some avatar parrot?

Seriously, I was hoping for a bit more from you mate, but again I get some empty headed misunderstanding with you calling me an idiot about some inane thing I didn't give a moment's consideration to!

Even allowing for the fact that I didn't bother to edit the quoting of your post, I don't see from my reply, how I referred in any way to someone's avatar, like I give a toss!

I was making a point about RF and you backing him to the hilt, involving yourself in petty, childish and infantile squabbles on a FOOTY FORUM, taking it way too seriously and feigning indignation like a piqued and petulant child!

Seriously you might like to think your swarmy, self absorbed, smartarse posts are perspicaciously clever, but it reads to me more and more like someone who is desperately crying out for help!

And then you go labelling HD as being young as if this somehow reflects on him having insufficient levels of perspicuity when supposedly compared to your opinion of yourself, the wise old head being up with all the machinations, or whatever, it's just really sad mate, I'm sorry to say he comes across as way more mature and responsible than both you and I put together and no wonder the MODS get frustrated having to deal with men old enough to know better who consistently involve themselves in childish and petty squabbles on a FOOTY FORUM, when the majority of people here just want to look forward to a NEW season that is almost about to begin!

HELP ME, HELP YOU!
Last edited by barks4eva on Thu 04 Feb 2010 3:25pm, edited 1 time in total.

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
asiu

whats the real issue ?

the thread it came from
the forum it came from

quoted sigs / quoted words or even quoted word have been around as signatures for as long as i can remember in SS

whats the real issue ?

asiu

and you wrote reams of more dribble over me saying
then ?

thats it , is it ?

:roll: :roll:

u wanna get a life sweetheart
Last edited by asiu on Thu 04 Feb 2010 3:27pm, edited 2 times in total.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

JMsainter wrote:

Let it go son. No one sought to deny you anything. I stated that I took offence at your comments. You really are good at twisting facts to play the victim, aren't you.

I said ask my wife; not that she thinks its fun. She didn't think your comments were fun or harmless. "Why waste time arguing with an ignorant fool" were her words to me. And she is correct.

firstly....i'm not your son...and thank f****** god for that....

.secondly..if she wants to call me a fool...i suggest you keep it to yourself.....posting someone else's offensive name calling on here and then saying you agree with the comments... is still a breach of the rules.....

and thirdly...did you show her your offensive posts..the ones you got banned for..???.no of course you didn't...that's if she really exists...which i doubt anyway....

finally...if you are telling someone not to reply to your threads...follow your own advice......

if i posted on here that i detested hairy nosed wombats..someone would claim to be married to one ...... :roll:
Last edited by stinger on Thu 04 Feb 2010 3:36pm, edited 1 time in total.

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:
karnaby wrote:

I have them around my home just before there is rain coming....... but seeing we haven't had rain for 75 days in Perth, no Carnabys causing a racket and destruction in my front trees.

Wonder if we'll break the record for number of days without rain in Perth? I think it is 83 days.

Now felllows, after this nature break about the habits of Carnaby cockatoos and the rainfall (or lack of it) in Perth, you can resume you wall p!ssing competition.

took a really nice picture of three black cockatoos recently...got up really close to them too...big buggers...with yellow on their tails.....

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

gazrat wrote:and you wrote reams of more dribble over me saying

Do you seriously think that it's all just about this one quote?

I quoted you just to reply to you, yet again another misunderstanding of yours, to get your attention,I was hoping you'd actually read what I wrote and absorb it, as opposed to responding very quickly with some nonsense about someone's avatar!

HELP ME, HELP YOU!

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
loris
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

if i posted on here that i detested hairy nosed wombats..someone would claim to be married to one ......
Yes Willy would....... you know the one that 'eats, roots and leaves' stinger :lol: :wink:

Actually many moons ago when I lived in Hawthorn, I was in a shop in Glenferrie Road and Peter Knights came in and he was wearing a tee shirt with a Wombat picture on it with name Wille under the image. On the back of the tee shirt were the words eats, roots, and leaves.

For the life of me I couldn't fathom it out. Mentioned it to my husband that evening and he had to explain...........gee I was an inncoent in them days when Peter Knights played CHF for Hawthorn.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
loris wrote:
karnaby wrote:

took a really nice picture of three black cockatoos recently...got up really close to them too...big buggers...with yellow on their tails.....

Yellow-Tailed Black Cockatoos have been making regular appearances in suburban Geelong in recent weeks. The fly by low and slow in formations whilst squawking loudly. A real highlight in this footy-starved off season :D

asiu

i stopped reading your onesided ramblings a long long long time ago

you worry about helping yourself jack ie

i am particularly glad that i , am not u ....and am extremely happy , to be me ....

feels like the gods are on my side sometimes

do you have any issues of any importance either barks ...or shall we just keep waving from the opposite side of the road ?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:
stinger wrote:

if i posted on here that i detested hairy nosed wombats..someone would claim to be married to one ......
Yes Willy would....... you know the one that 'eats, roots and leaves' stinger :lol: :wink:

Actually many moons ago when I lived in Hawthorn, I was in a shop in Glenferrie Road and Peter Knights came in and he was wearing a tee shirt with a Wombat picture on it with name Wille under the image. On the back of the tee shirt were the words eats, roots, and leaves.

For the life of me I couldn't fathom it out. Mentioned it to my husband that evening and he had to explain...........gee I was an inncoent in them days when Peter Knights played CHF for Hawthorn.

:wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: ...back in them there days we were all a bit more innocent......and none the richer for losing that innocence...are we.....??

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
stinger wrote:
loris wrote:
karnaby wrote:

Yellow-Tailed Black Cockatoos have been making regular appearances in suburban Geelong in recent weeks. The fly by low and slow in formations whilst squawking loudly. A real highlight in this footy-starved off season :D
thanx for that......they are beautiful birds.... :lol:

GrumpyOne

stinger wrote: took a really nice picture of three black cockatoos recently...got up really close to them too...big buggers...with yellow on their tails.....
Look after them Stinger..... my wife's totem. :D

JMsainter
Club Player

stinger wrote:
JMsainter wrote:

Let it go son. No one sought to deny you anything. I stated that I took offence at your comments. You really are good at twisting facts to play the victim, aren't you.

I said ask my wife; not that she thinks its fun. She didn't think your comments were fun or harmless. "Why waste time arguing with an ignorant fool" were her words to me. And she is correct.

firstly....i'm not your son...and thank f****** god for that....

.secondly..if she wants to call me a fool...i suggest you keep it to yourself.....posting someone else's offensive name calling on here and then saying you agree with the comments... is still a breach of the rules.....

and thirdly...did you show her your offensive posts..the ones you got banned for..???.no of course you didn't...that's if she really exists...which i doubt anyway....

finally...if you are telling someone not to reply to your threads...follow your own advice......

if i posted on here that i detested hairy nosed wombats..someone would claim to be married to one ...... :roll:
ha ha ha. You really just cannot help yourself can you. Yes, she read everything and wasn't impressed with my comments. I have no hidden personality to hide from my wife or family. Do you?

Ask around, I wasn't banned. So there you go.

As for the PB comment, most would misconstrue them as a homophobic comment, but in your case I was referring to the type of person who bullies people then goes running home to mummy when it gets to hot in the kitchen.

And you're most welcome to attend one of our family get togethers. I'm sure my wife and her brothers would love to hear you explain exactly what your comments were about.

As I said, let it go, if in fact you are the "better man" that you profess to be.

Cheerio old chum.

PS: Nice piece of eloquent blasphemy towards God. I was taught that God did many things, but f****** wasn't one of them.
Last edited by JMsainter on Thu 04 Feb 2010 3:57pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fired Up Again For 2010. Go Saints!!!

Kepp dreaming those impossible dreams. Spend every minute of everyday striving to reach your dreams.
loris
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
stinger wrote:
loris wrote:
karnaby wrote:

We get the White-Tailed and Red-Tailed in WA. Red-Tailed are the most endangered by all accounts.....very few colonies left, mainly down in the S-W of this state. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm part of a Carnaby watch group, we record for CALM the number we see in a flock in our area plus time and date etc.

OK back to the brawling boys :lol:

loris
Saintsational Legend

JMsainter are you an englishman by any chance? Dare not say Pom (oooophs I did sorry old chappie.)

It's just I notice you have that quaint English manner of calling people 'Chaps' and 'Chums' all the time old boy in your posts :wink:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

JMsainter wrote:
Ask around, I wasn't banned. So there you go.

As for the PB comment, most would misconstrue them as a homophobic comment, but in your case I was referring to the type of person who bullies people then goes running home to mummy when it gets to hot in the kitchen.

And you're most welcome to attend one of our family get togethers. I'm sure my wife and her brothers would love to hear you explain exactly what your comments were about.

sure ...you weren't banned.....should have been for that piece of filth...imhfo that is.....still having a go aren't you...with your swarmy half arsed comments........you got a warning though, the first time and you have learnt nothing it would seem...

...and yes...you are homophobic...imhfo...

...about the invite.... love to attend...we can talk about sth african cricket teams and their disgraced but now dead...former captain.......i know it is bad form to speak ill of the dead...but a cheating bastard is still a cheating bastard...dead or alive.... :wink: :lol: :lol:

.....old chum.... :roll: