Membership Packs...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

i haven't received anything as yet either. so pumped to get it.

Go saints in '09!
perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

Arrived, but no scarf voucher. Rang and they seemed to be aware of the issue and said to just show the AFL membership Saints Support card.

Saint_Ash
Club Player
Location: Either work, home or the footy, maybe a pub somewhere

perfectionist wrote:Arrived, but no scarf voucher. Rang and they seemed to be aware of the issue and said to just show the AFL membership Saints Support card.
I didn't get my voucher either. Problem is I am also a social club member so I should get the scarf and cap, how are those at the marque meant to know that and will they let me get one anyway? I have only just got the mail so it is too late to call them now, but I will be on the phone tomorrow.

I also haven't received a social club membership card, don't know if anyone else is in the same boat??

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Saint_Ash wrote:
perfectionist wrote:Arrived, but no scarf voucher. Rang and they seemed to be aware of the issue and said to just show the AFL membership Saints Support card.
I didn't get my voucher either. Problem is I am also a social club member so I should get the scarf and cap, how are those at the marque meant to know that and will they let me get one anyway? I have only just got the mail so it is too late to call them now, but I will be on the phone tomorrow.

I also haven't received a social club membership card, don't know if anyone else is in the same boat??
last year the Social Club memberships were BLACK with a photo of a player on them, and the normal memberships were RED, i think it has been that way for a number of years now?
you only get the one card, a red or a black, im guessing you got just 1 card, and it was black?
also if you go to the tent and show them your black membership card they will believe you and give you a hat also.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Saint_Ash
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:
Saint_Ash wrote:

last year the Social Club memberships were BLACK with a photo of a player on them, and the normal memberships were RED, i think it has been that way for a number of years now?
you only get the one card, a red or a black, im guessing you got just 1 card, and it was black?
also if you go to the tent and show them your black membership card they will believe you and give you a hat also.
Nope, I got no card with my membership pack.

I usually get my AFL membership card, plus my St Kilda Social club card.

maverick
Saintsational Legend

Saint_Ash wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Saint_Ash wrote:

Me too, no voucher and no card

Darren
Club Player

Still waiting for mine to come...

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

No Voucher, No card, No Pack!!!

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
PLUGGER14
Club Player

maverick wrote:
Saint_Ash wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Saint_Ash wrote:

Same here, no voucher, no SC card

Saint Ash did you have any luck when you phoned?

JT
Club Player

me too...obviously a global error so i suggest we 'stress less'

Saint_Ash
Club Player

PLUGGER14 wrote:
maverick wrote:
Saint_Ash wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Saint_Ash wrote:

Same here, no voucher, no SC card

Saint Ash did you have any luck when you phoned?
I just got the following response to an email I sent this morning.

Hi Ash,

In regards to your email, you will be able to use your AFL membership card with St Kilda club support to collect your scarf. Your social club membership will be sent out within in the next two weeks.

If I can be of any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Chandelle

GrumpyOne

Waiting.... Waiting..... Waiting. :(

stinger
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:No Voucher, No card, No Pack!!!
yep...same 'ere :cry: :cry: :cry:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

GrumpyOne wrote:Waiting.... Waiting..... Waiting. :(

Me too! I can't wait til i get it. I swear i'm like a kid, every morning i check the mailbox at least 5 times a day just in case the postie came and i didn't hear it. :shock:

Go saints in '09!
Sainterman
Club Player

Got mine...! Few bits and pieces...nice to see it in the mailbox though...usually just bills in there! :)

Darren
Club Player

If you're all getting them now, then I should be getting mine tomorrow. Hopefully!

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Darren wrote:If you're all getting them now, then I should be getting mine tomorrow. Hopefully!
No mail on Saturday. Bad Luck. Maybe Monday.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

Are the AFL Members in here still waiting for their memberahip card?

Sainterman
Club Player

#1GILL wrote:Are the AFL Members in here still waiting for their memberahip card?
I am an AFL club support and still waiting...the Saints membership pack has arrived though.

Darren
Club Player

Bernard Shakey wrote:
Darren wrote:If you're all getting them now, then I should be getting mine tomorrow. Hopefully!
No mail on Saturday. Bad Luck. Maybe Monday.
Whoops lol. I've lost track of days ever since I finished school and have been working mainly. :(

i_luv_nick_riewoldt
SS Life Member

Are all the people receiving their packs in the mail, interstaters or are you vics?

If so, more waiting for the interstaters!

Go saints in '09!
matrix
Saintsational Legend

yeah got nuthin yet
ill check again monday arvo

Maxstar22
Club Player

Nothing for me either and I'm in Melb.

Can't wait to get it, it will be one step closer to the start of the season :lol:

Milan Faletic
Saintsational Legend

Nothing in my letterbox yet either.

nuttsy
Club Player

i_luv_nick_riewoldt wrote:Are all the people receiving their packs in the mail, interstaters or are you vics?

If so, more waiting for the interstaters!
I'm an interstater and still waiting